Perry Ellis International Inc.
New York, NY
Perry Ellis International, Inc. represents a diverse portfolio of lifestyle apparel brands. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries owns and licenses nationally and internationally recognized brands including: Perry Ellis , Original Penguin by Munsingwear , Laundry by Shelli Segal , Rafaella , Cubavera , Ben Hogan , Savane , Grand Slam , John Henry , Manhattan , Axist , Jantzen and Farah . The Company enhances its roster of brands by licensing trademarks from third parties, including: Nike and Jag for swimwear, and Callaway , PGA TOUR , and Jack Nicklaus for golf apparel.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join our team in New York, NY!
Responsible for selling Nike Swimwear & Accessory lines to key accounts. Individuals will have the ability to jump-in, learn, and grow within the division while supporting Nike Swim across ecommerce & store sales for Key Accounts. Also assist on special projects to allow the Vice President of Sales to focus on sales channel segmentation & growth, Account Executives development, and strategic initiatives.
* Responsible for the sell-in, go-to-market, and assortment management strategies across key identified accounts
* In-depth knowledge of what is driving the business, the day-to-day business management, on-hand inventory levels, and promotions to drive sales.
* Formulate strategies and collaborate with Digital Marketing to maximize the investment of Sponsored Products.
* Manage stores & ecommerce business for designated accounts.
* Provide clear meeting Agendas & Recaps to management.
* Support VP of sales as needed across the Department Storess, specialty and Value Channel segments of the business.
* Support sales team with ATS reports and PLM stock buys as defined by sales VP.
* Manage all account details (daily orders, sales programs, credits, returns) for selected accounts within territory
* Work with Sales Manager to identify and open new accounts
* Work with accounts to identify new business growth opportunities
* Forecast overall account business and set sales / product goals for each account with territory
* Attend customer meetings, industry events, swim meets and tradeshows were necessary
* Monitor my competition and trends
* Deliver growth, budgeted sales, and profit goals with key retail partners
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
* Travel as required to accounts, trade shows, and division meetings.
* Product and merchandising knowledge that leads customers.
* Knowledge of market research, sales, negotiating principles.
* Demonstrates competency to anticipate and capitalize on the changing dynamics of the marketplace.
* Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
* Sales experience in designated region
* Ability to understand, review, and negotiate sales Presentations & Programs
* Experience communicating effectively across multiple areas in PEI. ( sales management, customer service, planning & merchandise teams).
* Strong organizational & communication skills.
* Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
* Ability to multi-task and complete projects
* Bachelor's degree, in a related field of study, or equivalent functional experience
* Minimum 3 to 5 years experience
* Bilingual a plus