Automotive Service Technician
Toyota of Easley
Here at Toyota of Easley, we're are a high-volume, state-of-the-art shop.
We're seeking experienced Service Technicians to lead our main shop!
We need your experience to lead our newer technicians and support our hours!
An ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of relevant experience with certifications.
A signing bonus is available for the right candidate.
SUMMARY This person will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles.
Areas of expertise include but are not limited to engine, transmission, drivability, cooling system, brake system, electronics, steering and suspension, HVAC.
WE OFFER: * State of the art facility with heat/ AC with SOLID customer base.
* Pay plans ahead of competition. * Paid uniforms with laundry service.
* Climate-controlled shop. * Ongoing high-profile training from Southeast Toyota Distributor and JM&A.
* Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with company.
* Flexible hours, will have to work an occasional Saturday.
* Up to two weeks paid vacation. * 401(k) retirement plan options with company match.
* Employee purchase and service discounts.
* Full benefits including voluntary short and long term disability, dental, health, vision, medical.
* Wireless discounts through Verizon Wireless.
* Technical school partnership programs.
* Free bottles of water and Gatorade. * We are a family-owned dealership that has been in business for over 35 years and pride ourselves in cultivating a wholesome and accepting work environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brake
$28k-44k yearly est.