$21 / hour + 56 Cents Per Mile
As a Personal Vehicle Driver , you'll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the driver's seat of your own car, find out what you'll become at UPS.
About the role:
• Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
• Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
• Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver's license
• No at fault accidents within the last 12 months
• No moving violations within the last 12 months
• Proof of a registered vehicle for use
• Minimum state-required auto insurance
• Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
• No other company logos or markings
• No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed
CFI is Now Hiring Regional CDL-A Truck Drivers
Excellent Pay & Benefits - Recent Grads Welcome!
$20k Signing Bonus for Our Teams - $5K Signing Bonus for Solo Drivers
Drivers at CFI can count on:
Our regional drivers get the benefits of reliable home time, consistent freight and a competitive pay package. Our regional services are an essential part of the valued service we provide to shippers. You'll be an integral part of our team, and we'll treat you with the respect you deserve!
Pierce High School
Pierce Public Schools
Premier Estates of Pierce
Elite Office Products