The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care for the safety and well-being of Amerita's patients.Responsibilities
• Adheres to policies and procedures addressing the scope of services outlined in both Infusion nursing services, pharmacy services and state laws and regulations.
• Adheres to INS and IgNS standards of practice, CDC guidelines, scope and standards of practice, and code of ethics as defined by American Nurses Association.
• Collaborates with pharmacy staff to develop and monitor goals of patients' therapies.
• Assesses all patients assigned and establishes and implements the Plan of Care.
• Educates patients and caregivers.
• Evaluates progress toward goals and makes recommendations to physicians for changes in the Plan of Care based on patients' needs.
• Coordinates nursing care with home health agencies as indicated.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
• Valid nursing license in state(s) of practice
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Registered Nurse
• Previous infusion and home health care experience preferred
• Extensive experience in IV therapy preferred
• Current CPR certification
• Flexible schedule with the availability to work on-call evenings, weekends and holidays on an as-scheduled basis
• Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
• Must meet company standards for driving record as well as driver age requirement
Job SummaryResponsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. Analyzes, tests and assists with the integration of new applications. Oversees the documentation of all development activity. Trains non-technical personnel. Assists with tracking performance metrics. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.
Job SummaryThis position will be responsible for the design, implementation, and evolution of our ITAM data analytics function within IT Asset Management. In this role, you will work with Leadership, peers and cross-functional teams to improve our effectiveness, improve data quality, to build and deploy stimulating Dashboards and operational reporting.
Job SummaryResponsible for participating in project teams, researching technical topics related to Company operations, new product implementation, assisting with existing products and services and the overall upkeep and maintenance of designated areas of engineering. Performs event correlation and identifies probable root cause; provides trouble isolation, basic troubleshooting and break/fix activities.
Job SummaryThe Federal Project Manager will manage all aspects of internal contract deliverables at Comcast. Candidate must have a strong telecom and IT background, successful history of leading internal cross functional teams in the deployment of Ethernet/BI/Cable/Television Networks, understand Federal contracts, and extensive experience dealing with government customers. They will have overall project management lifecycle responsibility for the project, as well as, responsibility for aligning the customer's business strategy with the Comcast solution. The Project Manager will be responsible for upfront engagement, collaborating directly with the overall Federal Government Program manager and the Sales Team for that specific sector of Federal (Civilian, Defense & Special Programs) segment to identify and drive new revenue opportunities.
Job SummaryResponsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. Analyzes, tests and assists with the integration of new applications. Documents all development activity. Assists with training non-technical personnel. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Job SummaryResponsible for directing the activities the Business Operations department. Ensures that unit standards around customer profitability, pricing, contracts and equipment investments are maintained. Oversees the development and implementation of customer and contract performance metrics and tools. Providing leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility for developing and managing budget.
Job SummaryResponsible for the design, implementation, operational support of the Company internet protocol network. Provides expert-level technical advice and support for real time analysis, design, testing and operations of internet protocol router networks, etc. Acts as a Subject Matter Expert and acts as a cross-functional liaison. Plans, directs and evaluates projects.
Do you like network engineering? Are you passionate about reliable and programmable networks? Would you like to work on projects with tangible impact?
Be a part of a team of engineers leading innovation in network programmability for one of the largest Internet Service Providers in the world. As a member of a team of highly experienced engineers, accountable for the design, development and availability of Comcast's Core Network, you will challenge your technical skills and be a part of uncharted territory in network innovation.
The Comcast T&P Principal CRAN Network Engineer for the Core Integration Team will primarily be responsible for the infrastructure and core routing design of all Converged Regional Area Networks (CRANs). Additional duties will include advanced performance engineering, real time analysis and optimization of t