Part-Time Overnight Clerk (Friday & Saturday )
Grand Living at Lake Lorraine
The overnight clerk is responsible for enhancing the overall Resident experience through exceptional comprehensive leadership. Responsible for establishing and sustaining a culture of unparalleled service and long-term growth through operational management, goal setting and achievement. This is to be handled in The Sterling Touch friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner, resulting in a very high level of Resident satisfaction. Responsible for welcoming all visitors, guests, residents, and employees in person or through phone interactions in addition to handling multiple administrative functions. This position is under the Business Office Manager in accordance with Community's standards, processes, procedures, practices and philosophy.
* Participate in Start Sterling! line up every day.
* Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a friendly and courteous manner.
* Answers a multi-line phone, assisting and routing caller to appropriate person.
* Operates office equipment including phone, copy machine, computer, fax, etc. Assists and schedules appointments and room reservations with the residents.
* Composes correspondence under guidance and within established guidelines.
* Sorts & files forms, reports & correspondence according to departmental policies and procedures.
* Refers residents, guests, vendors and staff to proper community resources.
* Other duties as required.
* High School Diploma or GED, required.
* Customer service experience in the senior housing field, preferred.
* Part-Time Hours
* Shift: 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
* Friday & Saturday
$20k-26k yearly est.