Merchandise Stocker Job in Show Low, AZ
Pepsi Merchandisers are responsible for providing high quality service to our accounts by ensuring all products are rotated and adequately stocked, while also maintaining a high level of professionalism. The qualified individual will work in Flagstaff, AZ and the surrounding areas. This is a full-time, benefit eligible position.
· Must be 18 years or older.
· Must be physically capable of repeatedly lifting at least 55 lbs. on a daily basis.
· Must possess a clean driving record, reliable transportation, and personal liability insurance.
· Merchandise store shelving, coolers, and displays with Pepsi products in accounts assigned by supervisor.
· Clean shelving, rotate products and price all packages.
· Lift and/or carry at least 55 pounds frequently for 8-10 hours a day.
· Push and/or pull 55-250 pounds frequently for 8-10 hours a day.
· Ability to safely perform bending, twisting, kneeling, and squatting regularly.
· Ability to safely perform frequent reaching over shoulder, at waist level, and from the floor. Must also be able to frequently lift overhead.
· Drive personal vehicle to each account for service with biweekly mileage reimbursement
· Retain a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, valid registration, and an acceptable 39-month MVR.
· Utilize point of purchase in each account.
· Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition.
· Communicate sales results to store and Pepsi Management.
· Build customer relationships at store level.
· Sign in and out with store manager.
· Keep shelves clean and product rotated.
· Various other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Vacation Time Off
401(k) with Generous Employer Match
Job Type: Full-time