Required: Should have a Bachelor of Science
degree in an Agricultural or Life Science discipline or comparable field
have two or more years of field or commodity agriculture experience.
1. Assist in the development or modification of study protocols
that will achieve stated objectives or, if protocols are finalized, examine
them and help assure that all procedures and specifications are reasonable and
2. Ensure that sufficient quantities of the correct test
substances are received, logged in, stored, used and returned to our clients
while maintaining accurate chain of custody records for their use.
3. Assist in the selection of suitable commercial cropping test
sites, or, if research station plots are more suitable, supervise the land
preparation, planting, irrigation, fertilization, cultivation and pest control
of these test crops.
4. Survey the test sites, design, layout and mark the test
plots in the field while providing adequate identification of each separate
treatment plot in relation to each other such that the plots can be
reconstructed if necessary.
5. Obtain and/or file the necessary State of California Research
Authorizations, Pesticide Recommendations, Notice of (Application) Intents and
Crop Destruct forms for each field trial conducted.
6. Calibrate the application equipment, perform material use
calculations and measure out the test substances. Assist in the test material application to
the test plots.
7. If the protocol cannot be executed fully for some reason,
communicate immediately with the appropri
$21 / hour + 56 Cents Per Mile + $200 Weekly Bonus
As a Personal Vehicle Driver , you'll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the driver's seat of your own car, find out what you'll become at UPS.
About the role:
• Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
• Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
• Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver's license
• No at fault accidents within the last 12 months
• No moving violations within the last 12 months
• Proof of a registered vehicle for use
• Minimum state-required auto insurance
• Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
• No other company logos or markings
• No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed
Private practice with no doors and no overhead.
Join the world's largest online counseling platform.
We provide the marketing, the technology, and the additional income. You provide the professionalism, clinical experience, and care.
More About BetterHelp:
Benefits for Counselors:
Who Should Apply