Physician Pediatrics - Competitive Salary
Pediatric Physician Assistant Job in Tulare, CA
Outpatient Employed Position in Central California Metro
Competitive Salary with Bonus Incentives, Full Benefits
Flexible Call Schedule
Step into an outpatient practice with one of the top Pediatric Children's Hospitals in California. The incoming Pediatrician will join team-oriented colleagues in a thriving clinic location. The incoming physician will have an outpatient-only practice with optional teaching/academic work available.
• Outpatient only clinic based position- practice at just one location with experienced Pediatric physicians. EPIC EMR fully implemented
• Quality of life schedule with dedicated administrative time each week. Team includes experienced Pediatric providers and experienced support staff.
• Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance provided.
• Employed position with generous salary, bonus incentives, full benefits, PTO, CME time, and CME allowance.
• Medical Degree (M.D. or D.O.) required and all candidates must maintain Board Eligibility or Board Certification in General Pediatrics
• Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Come to discover hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!
• Within driving distance of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and some of California's expansive national forests
• Hockey, Triple-A baseball, and indoor soccer are enjoyed by thousands of cheering fans.
• Immediate access to international airports with direct non-stop flights to all of the major United States metros.
• Major state university, community colleges, nursing schools.
• Warm hometown feeling with local farmers market, wineries, access to world class dining and shopping and amenities and attractions such as Performing & Visual Arts, Symphony, Museums and Art Galleries
Job ID: JN -082021-25161