Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Senior Signal Processing Engineer
Blue Ridge Envisioneering (BRE), BlackSignal Technologies Company is seeking qualified candidates to fill Senior Signal Processing Engineer positions at our headquarters in Chantilly, VA, and Denver, CO.$93k-122k yearly est.14d ago
The job requires the ability to make judgements based on practice and previous experience. o Position entails lots of paperwork and less on the technical skills. This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision. Our client is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for a 4 month + contract.$74k-100k yearly est.20d ago
Outside Plant Engineer
We hire for the future and train in multiple telecom systems and designs. SQUAN is seeking an experienced OSP Engineer in the Athens/Palestine, TX area to work on BAU projects locally. Location: Athens, TX (Hybrid)$75k-105k yearly est.3d ago
Senior Chemical Process Engineer (Design & Engineering)
Amogy is a well-funded technology startup on a mission to decarbonize multiple modes of transportation using ammonia as a renewable fuel. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com. If you receive an offer of employment from Amogy, you will need to go through the E-Verify process of digital verification of your employment authorization documents as provided on the Form I-9. Participation in E-Verify does not limit your right to work and verification will only be completed after you become an employee with Amogy. Benefits At Amogy, our priority is to ensure that every team member feels valued and supported. At Amogy, we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically.$77k-113k yearly est.10d ago
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Manufacturing Process Engineer - Kentucky$58k-76k yearly est.7d ago
Natural Language Processing Engineer
Location: California, San Diego$83k-112k yearly est.3d ago
Manufacturing Process Engineer
We are hiring immediately for a Manufacturing/Process Engineer in Glendale, KY.$130k yearly14d ago
*relocation to Moses Lake is required* Job Title: Chemical Engineer II/III$58k-74k yearly est.10d ago
Process Technology Pilot Plant Engineer
Ashland has an exciting opportunity for a Process Technology Pilot Plant Engineer to join our Global Technology Team at our Hopewell, Virginia site. Perks of working at Ashland:$92k-113k yearly est.16d ago
Plant Engineer (Electrical/ Controls)
We believe our values-based culture connects to our purpose and helps our people be the best versions of themselves, professionally and personally. Generous 401(k) program in the US and similar programs in international Has capital project management responsibility working on up to 5 projects within the first year. The qualified individual will be a hands-on plant engineer focusing on the technical support to operations as well as leading multiple projects, including capital upgrades and commercialization initiatives. Led by our IGNITE strategy, we build brands that make a positive difference in people's lives around the world. At Clorox, we champion people to be well and thrive by doing the right thing, putting people at the center, and playing to win.$82k-119k yearly est.6d ago
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
BASF is committed to pay transparency practices. As a global division of BASF, the Catalysts division is the world's leading supplier of environmental and process catalysts. That's what we call you@BASF. Access to our BASF Wine Cellar ! BASF takes security & data privacy very seriously. We are looking for a professional like you to join our Production team located at Elyria, OH. As a Maintenance Engineer you create chemistry by At BASF you get more than just compensation, Medical & Dental.$86.6k-108.2k yearly7d ago
Engineering - Assistant Process Engineer
Job Description: Hybrid Role - approximately 50% onsite and 50% remote
Assignment is for routine business hours (i.e. 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm) Monday through Friday. Role is hybrid and will require both working from home and onsite work based on business needs. Non-routine work may include on-call and onsite presence during night and weekends up to 10%.
Work independently to assist in investigation of process deviations, data trending, change controls and other documentation. Perform manual or automated process performance data extraction, reporting and analysis. Support in the execution of protocols including scheduling, communication, and coordination of sample delivery and data collection. Coordinate activities between Manufacturing Technology, Manufacturing operating groups, Supply Chain, and QA/QC to meet project timelines. Achieve high customer satisfaction through effective communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
Required BS degree in science or engineering related to biopharmaceutical process technology with minimum of 1-2 years biopharmaceutical industry experience.
Experience with electronic database systems and statistical analytical packages is highly desirable. Excellent verbal & written communications skills. Interpersonal / facilitation skills necessary to interface with and influence all levels of the organization.
Broad knowledge of biopharmaceutical facility design and manufacturing operations is highly desirable. Experience with biopharmaceutical regulatory submissions and interaction with regulatory agency inspectors is desirable.
Additional Job Requirements:
Position Works With or Near In-Vivo$77k-105k yearly est.12d ago
To repair and maintain physical structure of Shamin properties.
Essential Job Functions:
· Maintains properties, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities, using handtools.
· Replaces air-conditioner filters.
· Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
· May tend furnace, air-conditioner, and boiler to provide heat, cool air, and hot water for guests.
· Maintains equipment with standard preventative maintenance procedures.
· Maintains records on all equipment maintenance and repair.
· Maintains files of Material Safety Data Sheets.
· Programs phone equipment according to hotel needs.
· Works with and trains hotel maintenance staff in a variety of areas.
· Maintains quality of appearance of interior and exterior of hotel.
· Paints and stains walls, trim, and doors.
· Repairs wallpaper, carpet, formica, sheetrock, and doors of hotel.
· Keeps an orderly and well-stocked inventory of finishing supplies needed in the hotel.
· Maintains a superior quality in the guest rooms.
· Checks operation of all guest room equipment.
· Corrects minor problems and reports major problems to General Manager.
· Keeps records of rooms completed.
· Ensures par stocking of regularly used parts and supplies.
· Inspects and repairs minor problems in common areas.
· Is responsible for learning emergency procedures.
· Is responsible for safe operation of all equipment, chemicals, and lockout procedures.
· Reports to work for scheduled shift, on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy.
· Knows and complies with all company policies and procedures pertaining to this position and its duties.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Team Up, Own It and Passionately Serve!
· Team Up: Be Golden, Collaborate and Help Others Succeed.
· Own It: Be a role model, Embrace Responsibility and Keep Learning.
· Passionately Serve: Be Positive, Care Deeply and Create Memories.
· Recognize your co-workers with a Shout Out when they Team Up, Own it or Passionately Serve.
· Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm at all times.
· Understand that you represent and reflect Shamin Hotels TOP Culture while at your hotel.
Education & Experience:
· High school diploma or GED certification required.
· 1 years of hotel or residential maintenance experience preferred.
§ Reading, Writing, Basic Math
§ Computer skills
§ Brand systems
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee will be required to:
· Long and varied hours standing are often required (8 hours).
· Ability to use hands to fingers, handle, feel, talk and hear
· Bending, reaching, stooping or crouching on occasion
· Light work - Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
· Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
· Ability to see, hear, speak, read, write and understand English.
· Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly, both oral and written in English.
· Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
· Must be able to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations including the ability to handle guest complaints and disputes while resolving them even if the situation did not begin with them.
· Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure. Must be respectful and maintain a calm demeanor.
· Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems.
· Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data, etc. from various sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
· Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying concerns and issues raised by team members and guests.
· Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic function.
· Must be able to work with a myriad of personalities and levels within the hotel and outside sources
· Must be able to negotiate with clients while understanding the budgeted goals of the hotel(s) that need to be attained
JB.0.00.LN$31k-47k yearly est.5d ago
Outside Plant Engineer
The successful applicant will focus on reviewing and correcting as-built designs of complex outside plant Fiber networking and work to identify efficient paths for new fiber construction. SRI Telecom is looking for an Outside Plant Telecommunications Construction Planner with relevant OSP construction related experience to assist in the route planning for OSP fiber infrastructure. Location: Newport News, VA$26.3-39.4 hourly6d ago
Westport Axle is a leading asset-light provider of customized transportation and logistics solutions. Currently, we are seeking Industrial Engineer candidates for our Roanoke, VA operation.$67k-84k yearly est.8d ago
Manufacturing Engineer job responsibilities include: Akkodis is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for a Direct Hire position with a client located in Salem, VA. To be considered for this position you must have 7 years industrial manufacturing experience, preferably in a process-oriented related industry. If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer job in Salem, VA, then please click APPLY NOW.$80k-100k yearly17d ago
Product Manufacturing Engineer
This leading global automotive tier one supplier with 72 locations in 14 countries with a highly diversified workforce that stresses the importance of its people with an emphasis on lifetime career development, team spirit and inclusion is looking for a Product Manufacturing Engineer.$62k-81k yearly est.5d ago
Engineering - Assistant Process Engineer
Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead.$25-28 hourly7d ago
Maintenance Engineer II
Performs scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and installation tasks on the physical plant, equipment and machinery, according to standards. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
• Performs assigned preventive maintenance tasks.
• Performs scheduled maintenance on plant equipment and machinery.
• Responds to and corrects equipment stoppage/mechanical breakdown. Troubleshoots (when necessary). Repairs/replaces worn/defective parts, motors, control devices, etc.
• Operates machine shop equipment and makes required parts when necessary.
• Maintains cleanliness of work area.
• Practice and comply with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
• Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
• Three or more years experience as Production Operator or Technician and/or formal training or experience. Experience in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning; Welding, Electronics, Electrical repairs, Industrial Equipment installations, alignment, start-up repairs, etc.
• Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Technology and/or equivalent formal training and work experience.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 06/21/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Kristofer Edward Kline at Kristofer.Kline@flocorp.com or 757 622-0347.$49k-77k yearly est.9d ago
Effective June 2, 2022, Scholle IPN is now part of SIG. for our Chilhowie, Virginia facility! The Process Engineer provides analytical skills, technical project management, and process support for various Production Areas.$68k-88k yearly est.7d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Plant Engineer is $93,949 per year or $45 per hour.
The highest paying Plant Engineer jobs have a salary over $130,000 per year while the lowest paying Plant Engineer jobs pay $67,000 per year
A Project Engineer develops the plan that the entire team or company will undertake. The project engineer develops the plans, strategies, and goals of a project and then gives it to the management for approval and allocation. The Project Engineer will also recommend material, equipment, and the type of personnel needed. This position is integral in the smooth flow of any project, so hiring someone to hold this position will decide the success of a project.
Project managers oversee a specific project related to the organization's business. They manage the whole project from inception to evaluation. They initiate planning with involved departments, follow-through on the plans, ensure smooth execution of the plans, and evaluate the project for further improvements should these be needed. In line with this, project managers also ensure that the project is cost-efficient and well within the budget. They also manage the different work teams involved in the project and ensure that things are running smoothly on this aspect as well.
A maintenance manager's role is to lead and oversee the workflow and workforce involved in the upkeep of a building or establishment. Duties include ensuring that all aspects are operational and in good condition. Some of the responsibilities of a maintenance manager are to supervise all installation and repairs in the building, arrange schedules for regular inspection, devise strategies, obtain cost-effective materials, and hire trustworthy contractors. Furthermore, maintenance managers must coordinate with all workforce involved and ensure that all operations adhere to the company's policies and regulations.
A design engineer is responsible for creating systems and applications based on their expertise. Design engineers work through client specifications based on business needs. A design engineer also provides recommendations on improving existing systems to boost its performance and increase efficiency. Design engineers must have an excellent command of computer systems, programming codes, and technical data to ensure the system's stability and high-quality processes. A design engineer should also have strong analytical and time-management skills to perform tasks and meet deadlines.