• Performing general repairs on propane and refined fuel trucks and transports
• Operating equipment in a 100% safe manner following appropriate regulations, policies and procedures
• Ensuring work meets the company standard of quality and customers' expectations
• Completing repairs on time
• Working safely around gas, diesel, LP and Lube Oils
• Inspecting trucks and trailers to determine necessary service/repairs
• Repairing piping systems, pumps, valves and meters
• Trouble shooting and repairing 12 volt wiring systems
• Other duties as assigned
Mig, Welding, MIG Welding, Blueprint Reading, Steel, Stainless
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Desire to build long term relationships
• Exhibition of good communication skills when working with fellow employees
• Ability to complete tasks according to planned schedule
• Willingness to help out where needed
Entry LevelAbout Aerotek:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill's protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Compensation : $21.60/hr
Lead is a vital role in the daily operations of our facility. There are a variety of roles and responsibilities within this title all while making safety the number one priority. While performing the duties of Lead, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions with slippery surfaces; moving mechanical parts; fast paced warm/cool environment. Position requires working in various areas of the facility. The use of PPE is required in all areas of the facility.
Shell Valley Classic Wheels
pillen production farm
First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating