IT Quality Assurance Analyst Senior
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Job in Pompano Beach, FL
Job DescriptionLooking for more resumes:
More Technical/Procedure experience
Experience with in-house procedure/Technical
Attend classes for new product and write/conduct training for groups
Not Construction ManagerThe Technical Trainer and Quality Assurance Professional will be responsible for producing technical documentation and publications, including standards, manuals, forms, process, diagrams, flow charts and bulletins based on subject group(s) learning requirements. Act as a thought leader by collaborating with business leaders to synthesize program goals and objectives and provide business insights to technical teams. Participate on all kick-off meetings, provide guidance on known standards documentation impacted by new technical initiatives, or create and develop documentation and training curriculum specific to the subject department where there previously was none. Close collaboration with the leadership team and possess the ability to identify and articulate problem areas and recommend solutions and maintain quality by understanding and enforcing organizational standards.
Essential Job Functions
• As a Project owner manage initiatives from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including identifying change impacts SME groups, building timelines, declaring milestones, creation of standards documentation and analyzing adoption readiness are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time and in accordance with the underlying business requirements
• As a Project member participate on all kick-off meetings, provide guidance on known standards documentation impacted by initiative, or create and develop documentation and training curriculum specific to the subject department where there previously was none.
• Confident presenting and interacting with a variety of audiences and stakeholders from all levels of organization
• Lead internal new product deployment meetings with SMEs and team members to review the status of each project and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
• Act as a thought leader by collaborating with business leaders to synthesize program goals and objectives, and provide business insights
• The role will deliver on the standard revision schedules
• Work with a diverse range of stakeholders, the role will also help evaluate how standards can provide a national solution to deployment issues across all regions
• Management of the Standards to maintain and lead revisions of the standards, including new Products Standard, new technical standard
• Periodically review and identify any problems with current implementation and recommend solutions that ensure it aligns with best practice
• Ensure that Standards are up-to-date, accurate, credible, and endorsed by a broad community of SMEs
• Support governance working groups focused on standard development and improvement
• Produce technical documentation and publications, including standards, manuals, forms, process, diagrams, flow charts and bulletins based on subject group(s) learning requirements.
• Ability to edit and convert documents, host meetings, plan and forecast outcomes, update all required databases
• Close collaboration with leadership team and ability to articulate the problem and recommend solutions/maintain quality service by understanding and enforcing organization standards
• Work jointly with leadership from NOC, Engineering, Field Operations, and Change Management teams.
• Bachelor's Degree or relevant Telecommunications industry experience,
• PMP Certification preferred
• Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint) skills
• Experience supporting enterprise-wide, large-scale transformations and organizational change management.
• Experience in business and system requirements gathering data, process mapping and innovation.
• 7-10 years of relevant ethernet fiber network experience
• Experience in implementing and delivering new programs and initiatives.
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work with and communicate confidently with all levels of staff and management.
• Strong consultative, critical thinking and analytical skills with ability to operate strategically and build effective partnerships across multiple stakeholder groups.
• Ability to lead with business value and clearly measure and articulate business impact.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Candidate has a strong background in and a good working knowledge of fiber optic infrastructure engineering, construction, and restoration methods
• Familiarity with Outside Plant (OSP) and Inside Plant (ISP) installation standards and practices as well as network provisioning guidelines.
• Network engineering design, splicing and/or construction implementation experience
• Experience with optical test equipment including OTDR, PMD, Optical Spectrum Analyzer
• The ideal candidate will possess both an expertise in reporting as well as an understanding of workflows, customer needs, and underlying technology
• The candidate must have strong analytical skills and proven ability in determining the root cause of problems and the base set of conditions for their occurrence and be able to design operating procedures to facilitate best practice behavior. He/she must exhibit the ability to assess the priority and severity of issues by understanding business objectives, technical costs, and user needs as well as weigh alternatives for resolution. Curiosity, initiative, and drive, along with the ability to quickly learn new technology, and a willingness to think strategically and tactically will be critical to success in this position.
• Personal commitment to safety, integrity, and continual professional development