U.S. Xpress is offering NEW dedicated opportunity with a minimum of $1,000 Weekly
NO TOUCH FREIGHT and Great Benefits!
Currently, we are not hiring anyone with less than 3 months of verifiable experience. Sorry, NO Students.
Minimum $1,000 Weekly !
No Touch Freight
Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
3 months verifiable driving experience
Paid orientation based upon completion and hired.
$1k weekly18d ago
CDL-A Truck Driver: Dedicated
Choose U.S. Xpress - Sign-On Bonuses Available in Select Areas!$80k-85k yearly37d ago
Senior Electrical Engineer
Please note: position requires relocation to a commutable distance to our plant in Corinth, MS. Kimberly-Clark relocation benefits available to assist in relocation. As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you'll help us deliver better care for billions of people around the world.$83k-102k yearly est.4d ago
Distribution Center Laborer - Ecru, MS
We are searching for Distribution Center Team Members to load or unload products from trailers and containers in our fast-paced Distribution & Fulfillment Center, as well as transport finished products between Manufacturing and Distribution Center storage locations in the plant. Employee Discount Up to 30% at Ashley Home store If you re looking for a career and not just a job, then let Ashley be the place for you! Ashley Furniture Industries, Ecru, MS 38841 At Ashley Furniture, you ll have independence in your work and shifts that align with your needs. Loading, unloading, and transporting furniture throughout the Distribution Center as needed What you ll do as a Distribution Center Team Member:$23.2 hourly3d ago
LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE-FT
Dollar General operates more than 18,000 stores in 47 states, and we're still growing. Company Overview: Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Occasional or regular driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits, attend management meetings and travel to other Dollar General stores. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time.$26k-32k yearly est.2d ago
Owner Operators Truck Driver
CDL A Owner Operators - Up to $1.40/Mile, Flexible Schedules!$180k-273k yearly est.2d ago
Guest Service and Sales
As a Guest Service and Sales (GSS) expert, you'll welcome our guests into the store with a smile and take care of them as they visit our host stand, retail shop, and cash stand. Come for the biscuits and stay for the perks- Cracker Barrel offers our employees: NOTE: Racism, either overt or perpetuated through unconscious bias, has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and both our Mission and People Promise are firmly rooted in the principle of valuing what everyone brings to the table. Cracker Barrel values internal development- whether you want to become an Employee Training Coordinator, a Shift Leader, a Restaurant or Retail Manager, or come join us at our Home Office in Lebanon, TN to work in corporate support for our stores; we are committed to helping you reach your personal career goals.$19k-25k yearly est.14d ago
Senior Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Control Senior Manager
An international automotive supplier is seeking a Quality Control Senior Manager to oversee a plant's quality control operations. This includes being responsible for maintaining the overall plant quality system and managing the Quality Team to achieve the company's goals and targets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced automotive professional with a strong background in quality control to contribute to the client's commitment to superior quality and customer satisfaction.
Who is the Company?
Our client is a $3B Tier 1 automotive supplier with an impressive track record of delivering top-quality products and services to the most demanding customers. With a commitment to continuous improvement, innovation, and sustainability, the company offers an exciting and progressive work environment.
Key Job Functions:
Manage all aspects of the plant's quality control system.
Develop documentation to support customer and internal requirements.
Analyze processes for continuous improvements and failure modes.
Negotiate quality levels with customers and maintain supplier and customer quality standards.
Report and present quality information, including quality improvement plans.
Interpret company policies to team members and enforce safety regulations.
Perform quality audits and countermeasure activities for quality issues.
Develop and maintain SQAM documents such as QAS, Process Flow, PFMEA, MQC/CP.
Analyze in-process defects, investigate root cause, and develop countermeasures.
Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Minimum of 10-years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
Minimum of 6-years of experience as a manager.
Must be able to work a fixed or rotating shift schedule, including daily or weekend overtime.
Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Solid working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and other computer-based applications.
Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead people.
General understanding and practical work experience with automotive quality systems and processes.
Experience with inspection standards and check fixtures.
Ability to effectively facilitate problem solving and resolution.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, multicultural work environment.
Ability to adapt available skills and equipment to respond to unforeseen demands and/or problems.
Why You'll Love Working For this Company:
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes family insurance being paid for by the company and almost 30-days PTO!
Career advancement opportunities within a leading company in the automotive industry.
A collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and continuous improvement.
Commitment to sustainability and responsible environmental practices.
Join an industry leader that values innovation, quality, sustainability, and teamwork. Apply today by visiting our website at www.clearfieldtalent.com, click "View Openings", and apply to Job 0523-0294. Embark on a rewarding career in the automotive industry!
$106k-139k yearly est.2d ago
L2 Technical Support
Location: Blue Springs, Mississippi (Onsite) Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region.$55k-58k yearly15d ago
Entry Level Manufacturing - Ecru, MS
*Ashley Furniture Industries was listed again by Forbes Magazine as one of America s Best Large Employers, as evaluated by our employees. As the largest manufacturer of furniture, we are always looking for top talent to help us reach new heights!$32k-39k yearly est.20d ago
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals.$194k-358k yearly est.60d+ ago
Hiring a Quality Inspector in Tupelo, MS Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. At Kelly Professional & Industrial, we're here to make it a whole lot easier for you. And at Kelly, we're obsessed with where it can take you. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life-just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Get a complete career fit with Kelly .$17 hourly7d ago
Registered Nurse (RN)
Experience: At least three years' experience as a Registered Nurse in an emergency room, occupational health clini We have an outstanding opportunity for a PRN Registered Nurse (RN) to join the amazing team at our Employer Health Center located in Blue Springs, MS. Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice required Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S.$44k-77k yearly est.8d ago
Class A CDL Truck Driver LEASE PURCHASE - Take Home $1,500+ weekly!
Western Express is now offering a wide variety of new and used trucks, so you can find the one that is right to call your own. Come experience the many reasons why Western Express is the best place to live out those dreams!$575-745 weekly60d+ ago
65A- Reserve Occupational Therapist
Male Physical Therapist wearing OCP training with a male soldier wearing APFU inside during the daytime.$2.4k monthly60d+ ago
Marine Interdiction Agent
As a Marine Interdiction Agent, you will perform marine-based law enforcement operations for the detection, prevention, interdiction, and apprehension of terrorists, terrorist weapons, and other contraband and persons from illegally entering or attacking the United States. The Air and Marine Operations (AMO) component of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) offers those interested in a career in law enforcement an exceptional opportunity to work with an elite team of highly trained professionals whose camaraderie, pride, and purpose are hallmarks of their daily mission protecting America.$78k-90k yearly60d+ ago
L3 Technical support
· Candidate should be able to work under pressure and prioritize work to ensure routine maintenance tasks, customer needs and infrastructure stability are all maintained.
· Candidate must have strong proficiency in written/verbal communication skills to effectively communicate and report out on status of current activities.
· Candidate must be a team player, a self-starter with the ability to take direction and see activities through to completion with minimal oversight.
· Position will provide 24 hour on-call support for escalation of site issues impacting production.
· Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft TEAMS, SharePoint and OneDrive to support end-users
· Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft SQL Server experience required
· Microsoft, Comptia and/or Cisco certifications preferred, but not required
· Project Management skills a plus.
· Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required to provide client hardware support in a predominantly Windows OS environment. Types of hardware supported include, but are not limited to; laptops, desktops, monitors, printers (Canon multi-function, HP laser, Lexmark dot matrix and Zebra label printers) phones (Cisco IP desk phones and smartphones), tablets (iOS and Windows), scanners and handheld 2-way radios.
· Responsible for ticket queue management?for?incident resolution/fulfillment, coordination of local and regional hardware installs, change management and routine preventative maintenance tasks.
· Supports server and network infrastructure to include; CISCO switches, routers, Windows servers (both physical and virtual), NAS devices, UPS, HVAC and associated monitoring services.
· Strong knowledge of VMWare, Windows Server 2016, CISCO network hardware, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and network folder security is required.
· Configures?and installs Cisco network switches and routers to support LAN and WAN communication needs. Strong troubleshooting capabilities in this area are required.
· Designs,?installs and configures multiple Windows Server Platforms to meet Regional IS and local Manufacturing strategic directions. Strong troubleshooting capabilities in this area are required.
· Candidate will be required to have knowledge in installation and configuration of LAN/WAN Cabling (copper, fiber), telecommunications (PBX, Voice Gateways, Cisco Call Manager) and Video Conferencing (install and setup multi-point videoconference equipment)
Roles / Responsibilities
· Manage / audit Telecom Rooms to ensure they meet client standards
· Escort external vendors to/from data centers / computer rooms / manufacturing floor to support regional initiatives and maintenance activities
· Perform Server patching as required by client
· Perform monthly client patching for administrative and mission critical systems
· Investigate/support sitescan alarms and SCOM alerts
· Support as required Priority 1 and Priority Service Restoration Bridges and assist with local countermeasure implementations
· After hours support required for select shift coverage, this does include potential shift rotations and on-call availability with Saturday and Sunday weekend work for maintenance and projects support
· Support Network switch and Wi-Fi access points
· Support change controls as directed by client, these include but not limited to business owned add/move/changes, network device add/move/changes, mission critical device add/move/change sand shop power outages
· Perform first line of support of manufacturing systems
· Perform shared drive, folder and group access requests
· Support Statement of Work creation for network add/move/change
· Perform Telecom Room activities including monitoring for power and temperature along with a daily checklist review per individual site requirements
· Perform server and storage activities including server monitoring and troubleshooting, hardware replacement, new server racking in coordination with client hardware/network provider
· Perform network activities including data center and network telecom maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting, does include such items as new switch installations and port activations
· Hot swap of equipment on mission critical network
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant."
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 02 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.$58k-72k yearly est.2d ago
19D Cavalry Scout
Ask your Army National Guard recruiter for the most up-to-date information. By joining the Army National Guard, you will be preparing yourself for a rewarding civilian career. In the Army National Guard, you will learn these valuable job skills while earning a regular paycheck and qualifying for tuition assistance.$26k-50k yearly est.3d ago
Maintenance Position 1st & 2nd Shift
Tupelo, MS 38804$29k-36k yearly est.1d ago
Travel Nurse - Step-Down $2,916/wk
Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply Nomad Health, the modern healthcare staffing company, seeks an experienced registered nurse for this rewarding travel assignment opportunity. Nomad Health seeks an experienced registered nurse for a Step-Down travel nurse assignment in MS$90k-121k yearly est.7d ago