Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Blown Film Extrusion Operator
Effective June 2, 2022, Scholle IPN is now part of SIG. Blown Film Extrusion Operator Experience for our Chilhowie, Virginia facility!$34k-42k yearly est.2d ago
Lead - CAR-T Cell Collection Operations
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Janssen Biotech, Inc., one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and Legend Biotech USA Inc., have entered into a global, strategic collaboration to develop, manufacture, and commercialize a chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Lead - CAR-T Cell Collection Operations!$38k-44k yearly est.20d ago
With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. Seeking Packaging Operators for a client in Manassas, VA. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.$25k-31k yearly est.4d ago
2023 Diversity Leadership Symposium: Spring 2025 Nestlé Packaging Co-Op
If selected to participate in the symposium, you will learn about Nestle's winning culture, network with peers & current Nestl employees, and interview for our Spring 2025 Nestl Packaging Co-Op!$27 hourly27d ago
Printing Press Operator
* For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. ! CACI is looking for a printing press operator to be part of an exciting and important mission. Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. * Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. Then consider joining a winning team of professionals at CACI, Inc. We are addressing the most complex national security challenges confronting the United States today.$45k-55k yearly est.60d+ ago
Digital Marketing Co-op
Elastic Path is on a mission to break through the barriers that prevent commerce leaders from delivering extraordinary shopping experiences. What to expect as the Digital Marketing Co-op/Intern at Elastic Path? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Co-op/Intern to join the Elastic Path marketing team. Understand and apply Elastic Path security policies, processes, and controls as required, in day-to-day tasks. With Elastic Path, both business and tech teams are able to innovate on their own terms, fully embrace composability, and in turn, never compromise on what's possible.$31k-43k yearly est.16d ago
Operator - Packaging (Nights) (9080)
Do you want to help improve food and health around the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. We strive to include diversity, equality and inclusion into our actions at work on a daily basis. Want to join us?
What we can offer you!
* Health, Dental & Vision Insurance - Starts on Day 1! Vision insurance is FREE for employees!
* 401k - up to an 8% contribution (Safe-harbor Company-contribution of 4% of annual base compensation PLUS Company-match of 66 2/3% of first 6% of employee's contribution)
* Work/Life Balance - Will be eligible for 10 paid Company holidays PLUS all employees start with 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (prorated in first year)
* Flexibility - Various shift options (shift premiums for off-shifts) and remote work policy
* Training & Development - In-house leadership development program & support of continuous learning (training, seminars and certifications)
* Disability Income Protection
* Health Savings (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* Company-Provided Life & AD&D Insurance 2x annual base salary (up to maximum of $750,000)
* 100% Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year and approved application
* Student Loan Repayment Assistance up to $3,000 after 1 year and approved application
* Employee Assistance Program
* Wellness Program with up to $1,000 in incentives
* Company-sponsored holiday party, family picnic & golf outing
* FREE Probiotics for Employees (and covered dependents)! & Discounted prices for additional purchases
At Chr. Hansen, we offer a working opportunity that you can take part in setting the agenda. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization where takes a short way from idea to implementation. We believe that engagement matters. Our inspiring work environment and collaborative culture would allow you to continuously develop both personally and professionally. As a market leader, Chr. Hansen has constantly pioneered science for almost 150 years and expanded into new area for a more sustainable future. Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and his mentality is still very present and valued today. We keep looking for people who can take charge and come up with new ideas to strengthen our team. Join us and take part in making a meaningful difference!
This position works under close supervision and is primarily responsible for operating in the Packaging department. The areas are defined as sanitizing, blending, boxing, warehouse/freezer, and bagging.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
* Sets-up (assembles and disassembles), operates, adjusts, cleans and sanitizes equipment to package products within quality standards and according to procedures.
* Assists others in the areas trained as required by production demands or by direction of the Supervisor.
* Prepares bags and labels for product fills according to work instructions.
* Verifies lots and batch numbers and dumps materials into blender/hopper.
* Stacks bags and boxes onto trolley for storage into the freezer.
* Delivers or picks up raw materials or finished product into and out of -55°C freezer.
* Troubleshoots and/or identifies equipment failures or problems.
* Completes necessary paperwork and/or data entry for production and/or inventory records.
* Participates in continuous improvement activities using Lean concepts and principles.
* Takes necessary samples for QC testing as needed.
* Adheres to all GMP, including sanitary requirements, Safety, ISO and Standardized Work procedures.
* Adheres to guidelines as set forth by religious dietary law certifications (Kosher and Halal).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Ability to read, write and speak English.
* Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts to the production process including conversion of weight and volume in the metric system.
* Ability to read and follow a production journal to packaging finished goods.
* Ability to operate a pallet walker and/or forklift, preferred.
* Ability to use basic hand tools (hammer, screwdriver, wrench) for assembly and disassembly of equipment.
* Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers regarding the status of the production process.
* Basic computer skills. ERP system knowledge (SAP), preferred.
* These characteristics are normally acquired through a High School Diploma or GED with experience in a production environment preferred.
Working environment is a production unit and includes frequent exposures to wet, humid, dusty, or loud conditions, moving machine parts, fumes or airborne particles and chemicals. Occasionally comes in contact with extremely cold conditions (-55°C). A company issued uniform is required to be worn along with personal protective equipment at all times. This can include coveralls, dust mask, hearing protection, hair/beard net, safety glasses, gloves, and safety shoes. Work may occur in small rooms with air lock compliance to avoid interdepartmental contamination. Work schedule may involve seven (7) consecutive days of work (including 12-hour weekend shifts) every other week.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk, hear, lift and/or move materials or equipment up to 50 lbs., use hands to finger, handle objects, tools or controls and roll bags. Occasionally required to scoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and use foot/feet to operate machinery. Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Do you know someone?
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might fit and be interested, please feel free to share this job link. Thank you for your referral.
About Chr. Hansen
Chr. Hansen is a global, differentiated bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. At Chr. Hansen we are uniquely positioned to drive positive change through microbial solutions. We have worked for over 145 years to enable sustainable agriculture, better food and healthier living for more people around the world. Our microbial and fermentation technology platforms, including our broad and relevant collection of around 40,000 microbial strains, have game-changing potential.
We have come far on our journey, and delivered strong results, and as we continue to unlock the power of good bacteria through new technologies, there is so much more we can do. Our employees are the driving force enabling us to live our mission to pioneer microbial science to improve food, health and productivity. We work passionately, because we know we can make a difference for people, animals and plants. And ultimately for our planet. Innovating for a sustainable future is part of our culture, our history and our strategy and is embedded in our purpose: to grow a better world. Naturally.
At Chr. Hansen we place importance on diversity, equality and inclusion, and we appreciate difference in perspectives. We therefore encourage everybody to apply no matter race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, etc.
If you need more information?
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
#LI-DNI$34k-41k yearly est.1d ago
Process Technician / Machine Operator Apprentice
Will begin an academic Industrial Technology Certificate program from Kellogg Community College while working and learning on site in our Battle Creek site from some of the best in the business. During your time here we don't want you to sweat the small stuff so BASF will cover the entire cost of your educational program, including books! BASF takes security & data privacy very seriously. That's what we call you@BASF. Description Earn a paycheck while you learn a new career as a Process Technician Apprentice. A unique total offer: you@BASF At BASF, we believe that people are the key to our long-term success and that talent is in everyone. As a Process Technician Apprentice, you will be a part of a team which produces cathode materials used in lithium-ion batteries that power electric vehicles, consumer electronic applications. At BASF you get more than just compensation. As a Process Technician Apprentice in our Battle Creek, MI battery materials plant, you will make an impact on the world with a fundamental focus on sustainability. At BASF, we are proud to introduce the next generation of Process Technician to the innovative world of Manufacturing. Work hands-on in our Battle Creek, MI battery materials plant you will learn to:$17-21 hourly17d ago
Job DescriptionJob Description:: Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems.$32k-41k yearly est.26d ago
COMPETENCIES/ABILITIES: These are key observable/measurable skills- knowledge and behaviors required that contribute to successful performance in the position. 2. Quality Orientation - Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved- no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. 4. Teamwork/Collaboration - Working effectively with team/work group or those outside the formal line of authority (e.g.- peers- senior managers) to accomplish organizational goals; taking actions that respect the needs and contributions of others; contributing to and accepting the consensus; subordinating own objectives to the objectives of the organization or team. All posting locations: Winchester, Virginia, United States of America$30k-37k yearly est.50d ago
Press Assistant I
Quad is currently seeking a Roll Tender for our Winchester, VA plant. > As a global marketing experience company, Quad's goal is to help our clients win every day. As a member of the press crew, the Press Assistant I (roll tender) has previous experience as a Press Asst. * Previous experience as a Press Assistant II (stacker/jogger)$39k-52k yearly est.43d ago
Blown Film Extrusion Operator
Effective June 2, 2022, Scholle IPN is now part of SIG. for our Chilhowie, Virginia facility! Blown Film Extrusion Operators set-up and tends film extrusion machinery as specified by performing the following duties.$34k-42k yearly est.2d ago
Sewing Machine Operator
Sam Moore, a division of Hooker Furnishings Corporation is looking for a Sewing Machine Operator to join their team in our Bedford, VA plant. Hooker Furnishings Corporation, in its 99th year of business, is a designer, marketer and importer of case goods (wooden and metal furniture), leather furniture and fabric-upholstered furniture for the residential, hospitality and contract markets.$21k-28k yearly est.13d ago
Copy Machine and Digital Printer Operator
Unparalleled customer service to our clients from our experienced team has made PrintSource the go-to printing company in Central Virginia.Company DescriptionOur strong commitment to quality printing, customer service and technology has benefited our customers since 1995. Unparalleled customer service to our clients from our experienced team has made PrintSource the go-to printing company in Central Virginia.$33k-41k yearly est.4d ago
Drain & Fill Operator
In your role as Drain & Fill Operator, you will be an integral part of a team reporting to the Process Leader, with some of your key responsibilities listed below: Work for Chivas Brothers and you'll be part of the Pernod Ricard Group, the world's most innovative Wines & Spirits organisation.$30k-37k yearly est.10d ago
Wax Cell Operator
Description The Wax Cell Operator will assemble patterns from an injected wax mold and perform minor repairs (add or remove wax based on work instructions) to wax assemblies as required.$30k-34k yearly est.10d ago
Entry Level - Embroidery Machine Operator
Click on apply now for immediate consideration for these Embroidery Machine Operator positions in Martinsville, VA! Adecco is hiring immediately for Embroidery Machine Operators at Radial in Martinsville, VA. Embroidery Machine Operators do essential jobs with one of our premier clients in a state-of-the-art facility, with starting pay at $16.00-$16.50/hr., plus available overtime.$16-16.5 hourly9d ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include those found in the Assistant Extruder Operator description and the following. * Oversees the activities of the Assistant Extruder Operator and Wind-Up Person or any others assigned to assist with the operation of his/her assigned Extrusion Machine.$39k-45k yearly est.1d ago
Filling Filler Operator
The filler operator is responsible for monitoring bottle indexing on conveyor systems throughout the filling process and documenting all quality related items. Lingo Staffing is now hiring Filler Operators in Salem, VA.$16 hourly11d ago
General labor & Machine Operators
Other positions dependent upon experience (Machine Operators- up to $18 an hour) Location : Danville, VA 24541 Job Description : Assembly/ packing cardboard materials. Job DescriptionJob Order # : RF496164321 Job Title : Assembly/ General labor Type : Contract to perm Industry : Industrial Pay Rate : $13.50/ 1st & $14.00/ 2nd shift hours General laborers.$13.5-18 hourly15d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Press Brake Operator is $36,359 per year or $17 per hour.
The highest paying Press Brake Operator jobs have a salary over $45,000 per year while the lowest paying Press Brake Operator jobs pay $29,000 per year
Welders are skilled workers who primarily work on metals and other metalworks. One of the most commonly known activities that welders do is fusing materials that are made of metal. They usually work on buildings, large pipes, and cars. They also fix holes or any other imperfection on metal materials. They do these by applying heat using welding torches or any other special tools that they have. Welders are also responsible for studying blueprints related to the items they will work on, ensuring that all needed materials are available, practicing occupational safety and health protocols, and maintaining the welding tools they use.
Sheet metal mechanics, also called sheet metal workers, create and install sheet metal-based building parts. These workers assemble, disassemble, and repair sheet metal in different applications. Their role is significant in the shipping industry and aviation. They identify the causes of the operating errors as well as in deciding for their resolution. It is expected from them to have the ability to read and interpret blueprints; they should also have exceptional excellence in mathematics.
A computer numerical controller machinist is responsible for operating computer-based equipment, creating new machine components by programming, and evaluating machine blueprints. Computer numerical controller machinists must have extensive knowledge of the technology industry to understand its complexities and define accurate solutions, as well as excellent analytical skills for calculation requirements. Other tasks include interpreting specifications and parameters, monitoring stock inventory, requesting operating tools, verifying accurate measurements, detecting machine malfunctions, and adhering to the safety standards and procedures of the operations area.
Maintenance technicians are technicians who specialize in the preservation of office facilities. They have in-depth knowledge of how various office equipment or fixtures work so that they can immediately identify how to repair them in case of breakdowns. Maintenance technicians perform diagnostics and routine maintenance activities to ensure that everything in the office is running well. They immediately repair problems in fixtures or equipment to avoid any further damages or safety concerns. They should be familiar with occupational safety and health standards to ensure that the office is a safe place to work.
Assembly line workers are factory or production floor employees who work on putting together company products. They are assigned to work on a specific part of the product. Once they are done, they should hand it over to the next person on the line. They ensure the quality of the product by doing their part consistently. They also manage the inventory of the features they handle. Assembly line workers should work conscientiously so that the assembly line will remain unbroken. They should be familiar with occupational safety and health practices to ensure that the production floor remains safe for all the workers.
Illustrated Career Paths For a Press Brake Operator