What Does A Processing Supervisor Do At Post Holdings
* Produces the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost consistent with good manufacturing practices.* Provides a safe work environment for all personnel.* Recognizes and takes steps to resolve operating problems in order to minimize their impact on the operations.* Requests and directs services of maintenance, sanitation and other personnel as may be necessary to achieve the desired level and quality of production, sanitation, safety and warehouse services.* Cooperates with all departments to assure a coordinated work relationship exists at all times.* Responsible for ingredient usage and all other department costs.* Keeps accurate and up-to-date records (i.e. timecards, downtime records, absentee records, etc.).* Enforces company policies in a fair and consistent manner.* Encourages suggestions from employees which will improve production, quality, safety and/or control costs of production.* Keeps operations manager informed on operating and/or employee problems, quality, safety and/or control costs of production.* Maintains consistent communications and monthly department meetings.* Provides a safe working environment.* Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.* Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.* Responsible for Food Safety and Food Quality of MFI products.* Perform other duties as assigned
What Does A Processing Supervisor Do At Ascension Health
* Oversees decontamination, assembly and sterilization of surgical instruments using hospital policies and Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) standards.* Oversees and completes preparation of all case carts as required by following national inventory standards.* May include restocking, pulling, managing inventory and verifying accuracy of individual case items.* Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and staffing levels.* Provides leadership, orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to assigned staff.* Conducts performance evaluations and disciplinary actions
What Does A Processing Supervisor Do At Pae, Inc.
* Planning and assigning duties for personnel in each processing function and ensure fulfillment of production schedules in all areas.* By conducting cross training and to promote a team environment ensure all employees can perform efficiently in all processing functions.* Ensure the flow of product into the various departments on a continual basis.* Verify that all product is identified correctly by type, quantity, and lot number.* Troubleshoot and forward any potential problems within the plant to the Plant Manager.* Assist with the proper operation and maintenance of all production equipment in the plant by verifying the classification of product into various categories.* Review all safety guidelines, workplace safety policies and OSHA requirements with personnel.* Assist with personnel issues (i.e.: disciplinary actions, promotions, evaluations, and interviews).* Must be able to deal with all levels of management and personnel from departments throughout the plant.* Ensure that all equipment is in good operating condition.* Perform various material transport functions through out the plant as needed
What Does A Processing Supervisor Do At Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc.
* Reviews donor record files to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance with cGMP.* Assists in monitoring of inventory levels, management of the stockroom and opening and closing of lots for usage.* Maintains cleanliness of work area to ensure a clean and professional environment.* Communicates with management regarding pertinent information regarding work areas.* Identifies areas of continuous improvement for his/her area of responsibility.* Maintains cleanliness of work area to ensure a clean and professional environment.* Maintains safety and integrity of product and samples during processing, storage and shipment release in accordance with Company DCOPs.* Performs plasma and sample processing according to cGMPs, customer specifications, State and Federal regulations and Company policies.* Possesses knowledge of the performance of sample centrifugation, label control, completion and inspection.* Classifies and documents product according to donor programs.* Provides support for casing, staging, quarantine and QA release of all products.* As assigned, performs quality control on various laboratory equipment (e.g. freezer/refrigerator temperatures, Refractometer, HCT, PCS2 Machines, weight scales or other equipment).* Manages product packing, and inventory within freezers for maximum efficiency.* Controls disposition of unsuitable product with concurrent documentation.* Prepares product shipment and verification.* Receives inventory and maintains storage area for incoming supplies.* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.* Job Specifications:* High school diploma or equivalent.* Available to work flexible and/or extended shifts.* Occupational exposure to blood-borne pathogens.* Demonstrated basic knowledge of computer equipment and software (DMS with training).* Demonstrated accuracy in completing documentation
What Does A Processing Supervisor Do At Bioreference Laboratories
* Responsible for managing daily operations of departments* Oversee safety, ergonomics, maintenance, and cleanliness of department (including upgrades, repairs, etc)* Oversee implementation of SOPs for Specimen Processing in accordance with company policy* Oversee/Ensure all processing documentation is complete and reviewed as required.* Ensure Specimen workflow from logistics meets the needs of the department* Monitor Special Handling of identified Clients, to ensure irreplaceable patient samples are not mishandled specimens/orders.* Must be able to establish a positive work environment that actively encourages and supports employee involvement.* Hold regularly scheduled staff meetings.* Track/enter time/attendance of employees.* Prepare month-end reports.* Investigates/resolves and responds to client complaints.* Monitor schedules to ensure minimal overtime for employees.* Identify, develop and implement process improvement plans.* Responsible to ensure company Policies are followed.* Responsible for training and development of staff.* Monitor on-going performance of employees; provide corrective action and counseling as required.* Effectively work with internal departments to resolve problems.* Must have interpersonal skills to gain cooperation with other departments, and foster continuous improvements.* Process Improvement Plans* Any/All other projects as assigned by management