- Supported, monitored, managed, and maintained various components within the core infrastructure of mainframe/production/batch/ network environment.
- Demonstrated ability to logically analyze problems on isolating or failing components within the mainframe environment.
- Supported documented and maintained test environments and platforms including mainframe applications and distribution networks.
- Support for Business Continuity Recovery exercises on both Mainframe and Open System schedulers.
- Defined systems and users requirements for mini/ micro/ mainframe computers systems.
- Developed batch processing runs with distributed and mainframe job schedulers, coded JCL, and documented job scheduler configurations.
- Processed the nightly batch cycle on mainframe and various other platforms to meet hospital SLA's.
- Configured and maintained Mainframe network and LAN network printer for the entire Duke Energy Business Services.
- Spearheaded implementation of key project to remove printing of 75 client reports from the mainframe.
- Utilized IBM command line interface for access and control of mainframe applications and solutions.
- Involved in Developing / Enhancing Mainframe software's for Customer Batch application.
- Performed tasks associated with daily mainframe cycles and core applications.
- Worked with IBM for support on mainframe for Dealers.
- Monitor nightly batch processing for the mainframe and AS400.
- Maintained mainframe, scheduling and production deadline.
- Schedule mainframe jobs using CA7.
- Monitored and controlled the processing of Lucent Technologies' mainframe-based payroll system.
- Scheduled and monitored batch processing in a multi-platform distributed/mainframe environment.
- Trouble shooted and assisted programmers with daily batch order processing on the mainframe.
- Process mainframe abends, by rerunning, or force completing jobs.
Show More1 Mainframe Jobs
No jobs at selected location