34. Maintenance Operations
- Planned and supervised maintenance operations directing over 100 personnel on multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Supervised five employees and daily maintenance operations.
- Provided centralized control over all aspects of aircraft maintenance operations for 30 OH-58D helicopters.
- Managed day to day operations of the MMD-West Production Control Department and Maintenance Operations.
- Recommended and establishes plans, policies and procedures for aircraft maintenance operations.
- Implemented Enhanced Maintenance Operations Control (EMOC) first in AETC Command.
- Coordinated transition of maintenance operations from prior contractor, Lear Siegler Services to new contractor, Lockheed Martin.
- Coordinated maintenance operations consisting of 270 technicians and 4 airframes.