What Does A Production Team Leader Do At Denso International America, Inc.
* Provide leadership to team; communicate results and issues to adjacent shifts, complete manpower plans, conduct daily quality and productivity start-up meetings.* Train associates and temporaries, audit training and identify future training needs.* Ensure TS adherence, control and monitor production activities, schedules, accurately complete daily/monthly production reports.* Work effectively with support departments and teams.* Perform root cause analysis, use past practice, associate input and DMMI standards to identify problems.* Evaluate, adjust, improve, forecast and help prepare countermeasures to meet targets in safety, morale and delivery.* Effectively interpret blueprints and technical manuals for associates and be familiar with DMMI policies as it relates to associate concerns and issues
What Does A Production Team Leader Do At Goodwill Industries of Central Texas, Inc.
* Assist to oversee the production process for all donation functions inventory control and adherence to the agency’s production procedures.* Supervises and trains employees in the proper processing and pricing guidelines.* Work a flexible schedule in support of the store opening production and closing operations including work on weekends and holidays.* Fulfils the duties of all production staff (if needed) to include providing excellent customer service to donors greeting donors and safely unloading donations from vehicles completing donor receipts sorting and processing donated items into designated categories and pricing donated items.* Maintain production levels and quality of merchandise to the sales floor including appropriate display of donated goods.* Assist in completing store reports maintaining production records and other accounting duties.* Inform employees of store and production goals and assigns duties to ensure goals are met.* Maintain general appearance of store and premises according to Goodwill standards.* Maintain a professional appearance adhering to Goodwill uniform standards.* Assures compliance with all store safety and security procedures.* Demonstrate ethical behavior and comply with Corporate Compliance Program.* Adhere to work schedule set by supervisor.* Meet mandatory yearly training requirements.* OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:* Assist with the development of efficient and effective methods and procedures for work simplification and material processing.* Open and close the store as necessary.* Perform other duties as directed and required.* Responsible for the activities of the Donation Attendants and Merchandise Processors in absence of the General Manager and Assistant Managers.* SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY:* Responsible for supervising and training all or some of the following positions: Donation Attendant Merchandise Processor Sales Associate
What Does A Production Team Leader Do At The William L Bonnell Company Inc.
* Exhibits exceptional knowledge of company products and services.* Coordinates meetings with functional management to discuss project impediments, needed resources or issues/delays in completing the task. * Work with functional managers to obtain necessary resources to support the team's requirements.* Enforce all safety and processing procedures. * Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed.* Exhibits strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.* Respond to order status inquiries, expedite requests, inventory and lead time inquiries, sample requests, and pricing/quote requests.* Ensure deliverables are prepared to satisfy the project requirements, cost and schedule.* Serve as a focal point and interfaces with other departments in the plant to resolve quality concerns. * Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
What Does A Production Team Leader Do At Glaxosmithkline
* GSK’s General Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) Site at Ware has an opportunity available for a Production Team Leader (PTL) in our Respiratory Value Stream.* Reporting directly to the Manufacturing Unit Manager (MUM), the PTL is responsible for leading and motivating a team of up to 25 staff towards delivering the company’s manufacturing objectives (including supply chain customer service metrics, safety, cost and quality objectives).* The team is largely comprised of Production Operators (permanent and contract staff), but may also include staff from production engineering.* Your team is responsible for providing a range of ingredients for use in on-ward manufacturing of the company’s respiratory products.* Specifically, your team prepares batches of APIs (checking all details against batch documentation) for inclusion in the manufacturing process.* Your team will routinely perform all start of batch checks, ensuring the equipment operates within specification to ensure consistent quality of APIs, efficient and effective batch change overs and relevant cleans.* You will also monitor reject levels and respond to machine stoppages.* The team is also responsible for a wide variety of other online and offline tasks, including maintaining training compliance, supporting investigations, and continuous improvement activities related to the successful day-to-day running of the overall manufacturing process.* As PTL you will provide clear leadership, development and direction for the team with the ultimate aim of efficiently and effectively using resources (people, material, equipment) to achieve stream objectives.* You will lead and coach the team to deliver against their objectives, which will include daily improvements (relating to quality, line performance, customer service, safety & cost) as well as being involved at all levels with on-going up-skilling programmes for your team members
What Does A Production Team Leader Do At HNI
* Lead and motivate teams of production workers to meet daily customer order goals in a fast-paced manufacturing environment* Investigate, analyze and resolve various system (process), part (materials flow), or people issues to correct deficiencies, reduce costs, improve processes/performance using root cause analysis and problem solving skills* Provide daily leadership to team including leading communications, administering company policies and procedures, and developing strong team dynamics.* Recommend and implement improvements and/or modifications in sequence of operations* What it takes…* Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator with strong leadership skills, the ability to problem solve, and drive change.* We also prefer:* years experience in a manufacturing environment* Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education preferred* Strong analytical and problem solving skills including root cause analysis* Posted at:* Wednesday, January 10, 2018* Job Req#:* Category:* Manufacturing/Production* Type:* Hourly