3. Primary Care Physicians
- Promoted Pain Management, Gastrointestinal, and Dermatology products to Specialists and Primary Care Physicians in hospitals and private practice.
- Marketed pharmaceuticals to primary care physicians and certain specialists which included cardiologists, urologists, and ophthalmologists.
- Promoted cardiovascular products to primary care physicians and specialists.
- Identify and develop key business relationships within targeted specialty (Pain) and primary care physicians and health care providers.
- Collaborate with primary care physicians, pharmacists, residents and attending physicians within a wide range of sub-specialties.
- Managed Cincinnati North Territory calling on 150 primary care physicians, responsible for $1MM in annual sales.
- Market prescription products to primary care physicians, allergists, and dermatologists.
- Called on Specialists and Primary Care Physicians on a routine basis.
- Call points: Endocrinologists and Primary Care physicians.
- Promote and market leading pharmaceutical products to psychiatrics, neurologists and primary care physicians.
- Educated neurologists and primary care physicians promoting Relpax.
- Promoted pharmaceutical products to specialty and primary care physicians and pharmacies in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Called on psychiatrists, neurologists, rheumatologists and primary care physicians in Northern Indiana.
- Sell Sumavel DosePro to Primary Care Physicians.
- Promote Zetia and Vytorin to Primary Care Physicians.