Want to make a difference? Join an organization that has been transforming lives for over 40 years!
Prison Fellowship® trains and inspires churches and communities—inside and outside of prison—to support the restoration of those affected by incarceration. We equip correctional leaders, volunteers, and incarcerated men and women to make prisons more rehabilitative places; we advocate for a more restorative criminal justice system; and we collaborate with churches and local service providers to support former prisoners, their families, and their communities.
What we are looking for:
A driven and mission focused men’s prison Program Counselor to provide instruction of the Prison Fellowship Academy curriculum at the Minnesota Correctional Facility in Lino Lakes, MN. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of basic principles of the Christian faith and meet the following job requirements:
- Proven ability to deliver a classroom curriculum to participating offenders using adult learning techniques
- Demonstrated ability to provide case planning and management for program participants within the prison
- College degree in Behavioral Science or 6+ years of experience working with at-risk individuals, people who are incarcerated, or other relevant population
- Cross cultural sensitivity and experience
- Training and experience with substance abuse/recovery process
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
What we offer:
A team oriented, mission driven, supportive environment with cutting edge technology solutions and tremendous opportunity for growth and development. Our outstanding benefits package includes paid leave starting at 39 days (14 holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days), retirement account funding and much more!
Visit the employment page on our website to learn more about Prison Fellowship.
Check out our YouTube channel to see how Prison Fellowship is transforming lives!
Powered by JazzHR