What Does A Proposal Coordinator Do At KBR
* Oversee the full life cycle of document management for both electronic and printed material* Develop and communicate schedules for proposal completion* Develop and distribute appropriate proposal-related documentation including compliance matrices, style guides, outlines, templates, schedules, and presentations* Perform document management, including: complex manipulation of proposal documents (e.g., positioning of text and graphic elements); formatting properties such as the size and style of type, column width, and spacing; performing quality checks for document errors; coordination of graphics workflow; and the use and knowledge of Microsoft Office macros* Lead final production, including detailed planning of publication schedules in collaboration with the Proposal Manager; and logistics planning for proposal delivery* Support color team reviews by scheduling review meetings; document preparation/distribution; assist development of review team information packets; consolidating inputs from review meetings; and support disposition of inputs received* Support proposal meetings, including scheduling and taking notes* Support several projects simultaneously in a deadline-oriented environment* Support non-proposal publications projects; maintain the proposal library (hard copy and electronic); and maintain knowledge base informatio
What Does A Proposal Coordinator Do At Aecom
* Supports senior proposal managers on complex pursuits (including sub-consultant coordination) from leading and supporting strategy and kick off meetings, incorporating win themes and storyboarding, developing and reviewing content and creating presentation material.* Works with diverse teams from junior support staff to experienced business development and technical professionals and senior leaders, both in person and remotely.* Responsible for tracking progress of assigned opportunities in Salesforce.* Participates in the maintenance of marketing information, such as project sheets and credentials.* Undertakes special projects, such as award submittals, as assigned.* Works under general supervision and collaboration with the business line marketing leader and the LA metro regional manager
What Does A Proposal Coordinator Do At OCTO Consulting Group
* Supporting the process of analyzing solicitation documents and digesting submission requirements into compliant response templates (e.g., compliance matrices, proposal outlines) * Establishing and coordinating the proposal development schedules * Coordinating, tracking, properly filing, and accounting for all incoming/outgoing information including data calls, proposal content, graphics, and other proposal-related documents and files * Maintaining version control of all proposal documents through the use of software tools and frequent, consistent, clear communication with proposal teams * Assuring that all proposal documents and graphics remain in compliance with solicitation requirements, and adhere to Octos style guidelines * Editing and performing general quality control on all proposal content at multiple points in the proposal development process * Managing production of proposal drafts and other artifacts for color reviews (e.g., editing and producing proposal drafts for color reviews, and scheduling/coordinating all attendees, conference room, establishing teleconference bridges) * Capturing color review outputs and preparing data for Recovery Kickoff meetings * Performing desktop publishing activities and creating rudimentary proposal graphics (e.g., organization charts and process flow diagrams) * Managing the final production of all proposals Secondary job responsibilities include: * Supporting (in whole or in part) small responses to solicitations such as RFI, SSN, and smaller RFPs such as task order responses according to Octos three-tiered service delivery model * Writing (infrequently) proposal content as needed for sections such as past performance, resumes, and other sections not requiring subject matter expertise * Supporting the maintenance of Octos proposal content library of solution content and supporting graphics * Supporting pre* RFP business development and capture management activities such as developing capabilities briefs and other business development-related presentations
What Does A Proposal Coordinator Do At Acumen Solutions, Inc.
* Main tactical coordinator for execution of response, including outline development, scheduling meetings, tracking task progress, team assignments, quality and compliance reviews, and procurement notices.* Develops annotated proposal outlines and provides guidance on suggested content* Researches, prepares, and edits documents; formats and proofs submissions from multiple authors/reviewers for a consistent and professional response; deciphers and eliminates redundant information.* Interviews technical Subject Matter Experts and translates those conversations into suitable content for the proposal* Serves as the scribe for working group sessions and major proposal meetings, recording topics, action items and responsibilities and getting the information distributed to the attendees in a timely manner following the session/meeting.* Edits and designs the finalized proposal document.* Develops template for future proposals or ensures that an established template is followed* Coordinates and communicates with proposal team to ensure that deadlines are met* Communicates proposal progress to management* Maintains and refines tactical library of collateral of proposal materials
What Does A Proposal Coordinator Do At Pae, Inc.
* Monitoring and distribution of Government communications related to solicitations.* Training Proposal and Publication colleagues on new tools and techniques used in proposal development* Supporting desktop publishing for special projects and non-proposal events* Supporting lessons learned processes by evaluating proposal workflow and making recommendations for improvement* Functioning as scribe for working sessions or review meetings* The ability to conceptualize and create graphics, if qualified* Other responsibilities as defined by the Publications Manager