As the nation's leader in helping small to mid-sized businesses efficiently connect with affluent homeowners, The N2 Company produces high-quality monthly publications, targeted digital advertising, online media, and creative events. Founded in 2004, The N2 Company is a nationwide business with the goal of creating financial wealth for everyone involved. Though most of the day-to-day for a Market Manager revolves around sales-related activity, it is far from a traditional sales role. We are seeking a new Market Manager for Stroll Magazine in your area to join our team. More about The N2 Company:$75k-143k yearly est.9d ago
BBW Key Holder-NATICK MALL
Bath & Body works is proud to offer a competitive, performance-based compensation and benefits package to our eligible associates. As a Key Holder, you will support delivering sales plan through effective execution of store and operational tasks. *Description*At Bath & Body Works, everyone belongs.$33k-37k yearly est.1d ago
Nurse Care Manager
In this role, we stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities. Nurse Care Manager Must Haves:$28-33 hourly5d ago
North America Payroll & Benefits, Senior Manager - Remote
- Hybrid from - Boston | Atlanta | Chicago | Houston | New York The North America Payroll & Benefits Senior Manager will ensure transactional excellence, compliance, accuracy, and efficiency throughout our payroll and benefits function, including payroll tax and benefits deductions. This position will support employees throughout the United States and Canada and will oversee the establishment and implementation of payroll processes according to best practices and regulatory compliance to enable Simon-Kucher's continued growth. Lead the strategy and administration of the Simon-Kucher benefit programs for the US and Canada, consult with and advise employees on eligibility for all insurance and 401(k)/pension matters.$125k-160k yearly7d ago
We are seeking a full-time Web Producer to work remotely or hybrid at our Concord, MA studio. Located in West Concord, MA, Bartlett Interactive was founded in 1998. Enjoy perks such as a green commuting discount, birthday PTO, a monthly stipend to one of the best bakery cafes in Metrowest Boston or another restaurant, sporting and movie tickets, and company outings.$47k-66k yearly est.5d ago
Industrial Refrigeration Design Engineer
NorthStar Refrigeration Core Values:
Northstar Refrigeration's Mission Statement:
To build lasting partnerships with customers, employees, and vendors that span generations.
This position is an opportunity for a full time HVAC/Refrigeration Design Engineer/Sales Engineer. Candidate must have knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration design and proficient in CAD. This position will require travel but the design engineer will also have the ability to work remotely when the position allows. The candidate will also assist with sales and sourcing pricing for equipment and creating estimates when time allows.
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WORK FOR NORTHSTAR?
Northstar Refrigeration is a growing company of approximately 50+ employees. We are a team that has an ideal mix of youth and experience that is looking to add a high performer who is looking for an opportunity to make a name in the refrigeration world. Our design engineer will accompany our leadership team to events and will be a part of exciting projects using the latest technology in the trade. Northstar is a true design build outfit that is a partner with our customers. This position is an opportunity to be a foundational piece of a growing team that values people. Our core values and mission statement above say it all.
· Meet clients face to face and communicate effectively.
· Creating design development, including vendors and construction documents.
· Site visits as needed locally and some additional travel.
· Selecting specific compressors, condensers, valves and controls per specifications.
· Troubleshooting and rectifying design solutions.
· Industrial/Commercial HVAC/R experience with manufacturers within the trade.
· Supply and assist Estimating Department with bid documents, as needed.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (P.E. preferred)
5+ years' Experience in Industrial Refrigeration
Excellent customer service and sales skills
Have a clean, neat and professional appearance; a top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in him/herself and in others.
Valid driver's license with a clean driving record and background.
Vehicle Reimbursement Options
Company Laptop/Cell Phone
401(k) plan and Company Match
Paid Sick Time/Leave
Equal Employment Opportunity
$75k-101k yearly est.9d ago
Fully Remote Python Developer
A rapidly scaling renewable energy company is seeking a Python Developer to join their IT Team!$90k-114k yearly est.12d ago
Principal Scientist/ Associate Director- DMPK Project Representative
What Takeda can offer you: Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work. At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Join Takeda as Principal Scientist or Associate Director in Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics as a project team representative in Cambridge, MA. Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.$143.5k-205k yearly2d ago
EHR Product Demonstration Specialist
Providing a strong narrative in presentations of contemporary healthcare industry initiatives and how MEDITECH solutions address those needs Representing MEDITECH at industry trade shows EHR Product Demonstration Specialists provide dynamic presentations of MEDITECH solutions to prospective and existing customers. Providing dynamic presentations and demonstrations of MEDITECH healthcare solutions to customers and prospects$54k-67k yearly est.7d ago
Sr. Medical Writer (Remote/Sponsor)
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Medical Writer role will collaborate with internal and external key team partners to develop clinical documents, abstract and publications that are aligned with the Company objectives. This is a hands-on position that primarily includes writing and critically editing scientific manuscripts, abstracts, and podium presentations.
· Generate content in collaboration with authors/collaborators for protocols, investigator's brochure, clinical study reports, safety updates, abstracts, posters, orals, manuscripts, and slide sets working from various data sources
· Performs Quality Control checking and proof reading of all required documents to meet customer expectation
· Manage multiple documents across different molecules/projects and obtain feedback from all key partners to define and implement documents strategies
· Appropriately communicates the scientific significance and value of all documents to the target audience, consistent with business processes and compliance requirements
· Understand and use product strategy, communication objectives, and lexicon appropriately to ensure alignment with publication content
· Maintain relationships with internal and external collaborators/authors on assigned documents and supports process improvement
· Understand the publication landscape (e.g., journals, congresses, readership) and advise key stakeholders accordingly
· Support documents and publication strategies and prioritization of documents and publications
· Drive documentation project timelines and handle multiple projects at a time; may support one or more products
· Ensure quality, alignment with objectives, and timely completion of publications while staying on track with allocated budgets
· Draft and edit abstracts, posters, and slide decks for presentation at scientific and medical congresses.
· Establish, maintain, and expand business relationships with cross-functional team members collaborating on publication projects to ensure accurate and timely completion/delivery of information based on publication plans.
· Management of CRO medical writing relationship with regard to all protocol documents, FDA filings, and site communications like memos or addendums.
· Maybe responsible for training, mentoring or supervising junior staff members
· Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a scientific field of study. Advance degree strongly preferred (MS, PhD, MD, PharmD, etc.).
· Minimum 5+ years of direct scientific writing experience or 3+ years' experience with advanced degree.
· PhD, MD, or PharmD with at least 3-5 years of clinical documentation and publication development experience for industry in the bio-pharmaceutical sector
· Experience preparing clinical research documents, and manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed medical journals as well as abstracts and posters or oral presentations for scientific congresses
· Experience working in a matrix team setting
· Experience collaborating with clinical investigator authors/collaborators on documents and publication development
· Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to apply project management skills to advance numerous projects at a time and to deliver high-quality documents rapidly
· Ability to lead and/or facilitate effective team meetings for deliverables
· Proficient in word processing and pertinent software (e.g., Microsoft Office, EndNote)
· Knowledgeable about ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) and GPP3
· Good Publication Practices 3 guidelines
FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Knowledge of cGMP requirements for pharma / biotech industry
· Small molecule drug development
· Regulatory environment
· Process, procedures and best practices
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Smartsheet
· Attention to details
· Communicate effectively in English, both oral and written
· Deliver on commitments
· Detail oriented and meticulous follow through
· Maintain composure
· Organizational skills
· Proactively plan and organize
· Solve problems
· Be self-aware
· Manage and improve process
· Influence and persuade
$85k-125k yearly est.17d ago
Accounts Payable Specialist - Remote Opportunity
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Specialis Prestigious Charlotte Corporate Headquarters is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their corporate accounting team. Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist Include: Great opportunity for new grads and experienced accounts payable specialists!$46k yearly6d ago
Digital Marketing Manager
The Marketing and Communications team seeks to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to help create and carry out University branding and acquisition marketing strategy, including, but not limited to, the formation, testing, tagging, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns as well as the analysis and optimization of the website to increase traffic, engagement, and conversion.$85k-124k yearly est.6d ago
Customer Care Manager (Remote)
(High Paying) Remote Sales
American Income Life (part of Globe Life, a NASDAQ traded company) is looking for Benefit Representatives to help manage growing client needs and help provide both new and existing clients with the best products and services available. This is an opportunity to get a foot in the door with a company unlike any other, with career mobility to mid and upper level management. A Benefit Representative helps families establish what company programs are the best fit for them. All of this is done while working from home over the phone and using tools like zoom video chats. This is a virtual position, and depending on your location there may be local offices open if you want to go in.
Why work for them? 1 word... CULTURE. I'm talking Instagram giveaways, Zoom happy hours, outrageous and funny virtual promotions and awards ceremonies. In fact it got them recognized as Forbes ranked "Top 25 happiest places to work". Apply today and see what they're all about.
Develop customer success metrics and execute account strategies
_Build trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
_Schedule and attend virtual meetings using Zoom and other platforms
_Monitor, identify and mitigate account-level risks and up-sell opportunities, align product and customer roadmaps, and deliver customer renewals
_Present to families different benefits programs, enroll new clients, and open new accounts.
_Oversee and prioritize each customer in your portfolio
Must have a passion for helping others
_** MUST BE A US OR CANADIAN CITIZEN **
Proven ability to work as a productive team member
_Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
_Self-motivated team player, proficient in multi-tasking
Proficient with computers and Zoom preferred but not required
_Ability to form and grow solid relationships with your client accounts
Managers are actively reviewing all incoming applications. Please apply with a most recent version of your resume (if you have one) and be on the lookout for text, phone call, or email from one of our hiring managers.$35k-54k yearly est.4d ago
Global Technical Training Specialist - Remote
Are you a Crushing and Screening equipment expert and looking to move into training?
Do you have excellent product knowledge of crushing and screening equipment and want to be a part of training the next generation?
Are you a US Citizen looking to work remotely from home with domestic and international travel?
If you answered yes to any of the above, get in touch today!
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Expertise/knowledge of cone and gyratory crushing products
Supporting market areas with their technical competence development.
Supports Learning Design & Development team with content & curriculum creation with technical expertise.
Deliver, globally, engaging instructor-led training courses & webinars, both on-site and virtually, using real case scenarios & best practices to target audiences from internally, distributors & customers.
Plans and schedules training in co-operation with Head of Technical Training and MA support.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, technical seminars & reviewing the latest technical publications.
Help administer a certification program for service personnel as an assessor.
Ensures evaluations and feedback from training audiences to ensure measurable data of training effectiveness.
Mentor & train other internal trainers through the approved Train the Trainer program.
Ensures all training deliveries meet with relevant organizational policies, including health and safety, employment, and equality laws.
Supports testing of new training methods.
Identify learning program risks and issues, devise contingency plans to mitigate risks, inform management of such risks & mitigation plans.
Custodian of training aides/models/facilities and ensuring proper upkeep & maintenance.
Collaborate with BAs for sourcing subject matter experts when required.
This role would be great for anyone with an engineering background who is an expert with this type of crushing and screening equipment. Training will be given for the Training aspect of the role.
If you are interested in talking about this role with me, please get in contact.
$62k-85k yearly est.6d ago
Senior Sales Coordinator (Remote Detroit, MI Area)
Objective The Senior Sales Coordinator supports Sales department by performing duties that require the interface with customers and their process/system.$42k-65k yearly est.7d ago
Audience Strategist/Marketing Specialist - Full Remote
Pharmaceutical - Marketing Specialist (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)$60-65 hourly8d ago
Project Engineer - Remote
I am currently working with a utility-scale solar and storage developer currently growing their project engineering team. This would be a great opportunity to work with one of the largest businesses within the market with a well-established project engineering team.
- Experience working on large scale utility scale solar projects
- Open to travel 25% to site as needed.
- PVSyst and AutoCAD experience.
- Minimum bachelor's in electrical engineer.
- PE / FE / master's in electrical engineering is preferred.
This role would give a clear line of site for promotions in a meritocratic business and an opportunity to work in a successful project engineering team working on 100MW+ solar projects.
For more information, please email Charles.Hill@jdrossenergy.com$72k-99k yearly est.15d ago
Architectural Business Development Manager-Remote
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading full-service provider of architectural metals, glass fittings and professional-grade glazing supplies.$112.7k-140.9k yearly17d ago
What Takeda can offer you: Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work. Join Takeda as a Manager, Programming where you will lead study-level programming and oversight activities ensuring quality and timeliness and own assigned tasks, identifying the need for and actively seeking input from others. At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best-in-class patient support programs. At Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D organization that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative therapies to patients. Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.$101.5k-145k yearly2d ago
Remote Senior Product Designer
Strong Visual/UI Design experience - there is not a design system in place, so must be able to create visual components as needed Must be able to work as part of a team and collaboratively$99k-147k yearly est.1d ago