Production Supervisor Job in Lewisburg, TN
• Supervises staff to produce products and organizes and monitors workflow.
• Accomplishes manufacturing results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; and initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Assists in the training of employees.
• Maintains workflow by monitoring and upgrading processes, setting processing variables, observing control points and equipment, monitoring personnel and resources, studying methods, implementing cost reductions, developing reporting procedures and systems, facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points, and initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems, and reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing production standards.
• Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data, and answering questions and responding to requests.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements, and implementing change.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources, and maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions, and recommending action.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.