What Does A Quality Analyst Do At Electronic Arts, Inc.
* Test and verify the data for BioWare’s Voice Over and Localization Pipeline.* Create tools and test plans to automate and aid the verification of the Voice Over and Localization Pipeline.* Provide testing and verification support of data in BioWare’s build pipeline.* Identify, isolate, regress and communicate bugs effectively and efficiently.* Primary focus is on high complexity, hard to isolate, high impact bugs.* Develop an in-depth understanding of the systems under their ownership, and communicate progress, status, and risks.* Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis aimed at refining game features.* Assist in bug triage with development teams to set priorities.* Work and communicate effectively with remote teams.* Verify the resolution of issues through to the end of the testing process
What Does A Quality Analyst Do At Bae Systems
* Maintains, controls, and develops inspection plans, work instructions, and standards on complex sub assemblies, assemblies and systems.* Provides work direction and technical support to inspection personnel on processes, procedures, and product acceptance.* Reviews and corrects documentation deficiencies generated during the manufacturing cycle.* This includes review of data packages containing inspection and test documentation, configuration sheet, drawing, and discrepant material report (DMR).* Performs independent audits and provides training/technical support for improving internal in process quality checks throughout the manufacturing process.* Coordinates with manufacturing, engineering, and DCMA to evaluate product quality issues and makes recommendations for corrective action.* Provides technical assistance to engineering, program management, or manufacturing personnel for estimating inspection hours and developing more efficient inspection processes.* Provides input to group efforts related to complex problem resolution and corrective action.* Provides lead internal auditor support and coordinate Internal Quality Audit Program in accordance with current ISO requirements
What Does A Quality Analyst Do At Kelly Services
* Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations.* Develops, assures and maintains the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures (e.g., ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14000 family of standards), quality audits/review, Taguchi methods, process reengineering, etc.* Ensures quality of materials purchased, processed, manufactured and/or distributed by the company.* Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures* Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures* Works under general supervision* Performs routine assignments in the entry level of the Professional Career Band* Develops competence by performing structured work assignments* Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems* Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
What Does A Quality Analyst Do At Aaron's Inc.
* Collaborate with other Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers in Architecting, Developing and Innovating a very robust, scalable and flexible leasing underwriting platform* Identify, evaluate and recommend QA process and activities supporting software engineering as well as advanced analytics technology systems.* Participate in the design and development of a common, scalable, reusable, easy-to-maintain, and effective testing platform and execution framework* Contribute to the adoption and success of continuous integration and unit testing practices* Execute QA processes and maintain an exceptional the level of quality, efficiency, and effectiveness in the deliverables of each product sprint* Embrace a culture of accountability for ensuring system has minimal defects and adheres to company standards, including tracking test coverage and performance while investigation and understanding any production defect patterns* Perform all aspects of quality assurance during the sprint cycles* Maintain a professional, optimistic, and energetic presence* Communicate clearly and support an environment for clear communication, cooperation, collaboration, and conflict resolution
What Does A Quality Analyst Do At Citrix Systems Inc.
* Performs technical analysis to understand the factors including scenarios and root causes contributing to issues with guidance from senior team members.* Meet with key Technical Support stakeholders (tech leads, escalation engineers and TRM’s) to identify and prioritize issues, participate in regular meeting with product teams.* Delivers insights under close direction from senior team members.* Collaborate with the senior team members to define longer term deliverables for high priority issues.* Work with action item owners to track and communicate status of deliverables.* Identify problem trends using technical support case data, user interviews, surveys, knowledge center articles, forum posts, and other social media outlets.* Review support cases, field feedback, forum posts, and customer studies to provide product insights and customer challenges.* Work with action item owners to track and communicate status of deliverables.* Assist senior team members with the creation of presentation and meeting content