316 - Operations Team Leader
Raley's and Belair
We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a fearless and memorable Operations Team Leader to join our team. The Operations Team Leader primarily oversees the closing operations of the store with complete responsibility for the store during evening hours, including wall to wall store conditions and proper closing. The Operations Team Leader also fills in for the Store Team Leader and Assistant Store Team Leader in their absence. The Operations Team Leader can demonstrate excellent leadership skills, the ability to drive for results, and has great attention to detail. An Operations Team Leader is a proven servant leader, is knowledgeable on retail business best practices, and is adaptable to all situations while offering unmatched customer service.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer's lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, "To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time."
A Operations Team Leader is a responsible, strategic leader who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent leadership. An Operations Team Leader is a key cog in the leadership structure, will truly drive store operations, and will assist in leading all Team Members throughout the store
An Operations Team Leader responsibilities include
* Leading, training, coaching, and communicating with all Team Members
* Operating a register and accurately handle customer cash, credit/debit payments, and change
* Assisting all customers by providing information and resolving any complaints
* Planning, merchandising and maintaining abundant store displays
* Maintaining Safety and Sanitation standards throughout the store
* Developing future leaders
* Ensure compliance with all company and store policies and procedures (and thus compliance with all state and federal laws applicable to this industry).
* Enabling a high-performing team through effective evening scheduling, efficient task assignment, recognition, fun, performance management and accountability. This includes documentation and performance evaluations.
* Working primarily night shifts, with occasional day and morning shifts
* All other related duties as assigned
Desired qualifications include:
* High school diploma or equivalent required. 5 years or more of retail industry experience with 1 or more years of leadership experience with a staff of 5 or more preferred
* Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and cooking a plus.
* Must display exceptional leadership skills; excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Previous leadership experience required
* Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
* Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
* Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
* Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates:
No disciplinary action during the past 6 months Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide an endorsement upon request from HR. You may be asked to accept a part-time position if that is the only position available