No experience requited, hiring immediately, appy now.A Guest Services Agent is responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Full and part time postions available. Flexible Hours. Hiring now with no experience required. Great benefits and promotions from within.$24k-29k yearly est.2d ago
As a Manufacturing Laborer of Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. ("Ashley"), you will be assigned, from time to time, to one or more positions within Ashley's manufacturing facility. You will be informed of the standard operating procedure for the position assigned to you, before you start work at your assigned position. It is your responsibility to follow this standard operating procedure while working at your assigned position.
* Set up and properly utilize jigs to assemble component parts.
* Inspect parts for defects, repair if possible, and/or inform appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
* Accurately record production information - may be recorded by using a scanner, computer or by hand.
* Operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures identified for the hand tool or machine being operated.
* Inspect parts and assembled units; touch up and repair defects.
* Package finished unit by hand or with use of assisting devices.
* Maintain and clean workstation, including jigs and equipment.
* Identify equipment or hand tool malfunctions, repair if possible, or inform supervisor of problem.Move parts in and out of work area using proper equipment.Set up or adjust workstation to suit ergonomic needs.
* Move parts in and out of work area using proper equipment.
* Set up or adjust workstation to suit ergonomic needs.
* Participate in team meetings and activities.
* Attend all scheduled training sessions.
* Assist with the training of other employees.
* Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
* Suggest improvements on process inputs.
* Perform the job satisfactorily at a sustained level of productivity.
* Follow all OSHA and Company established safety rules and procedures.
* Must comply with attendance policies and procedures.
* Follow all standard operating procedures while working at assigned positions.
* Work effectively and communicate and relate well with others. Maintain effective and constructive working relationships.
* Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in performance of all job functions.$20k-27k yearly est.17d ago
* Employee benefits play an important role in making The GEO Group a great place to work.$25k-31k yearly est.7d ago
FRONT DESK AGENT
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize.$25k-30k yearly est.33d ago
Front Desk Receptionist- Part Time
Whether Kick-Starting a New Career or Having Experience, Working as a Front Desk Receptionist at Familia Dental Has Amazing Benefits! When you join Familia Dental as a Front Desk Receptionist, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in your community while earning a competitive salary, wage increases, and more benefits than ever before such as our newly added 401K plan.$26k-31k yearly est.14d ago
The duties and responsibilities of the Part-time Office Assistant shall be, but are not limited to the following: The Part-time Office Assistant for Cosmetology shall be responsible to the Director of Cosmetology. * Nothing contained herein shall limit the Director in assigning the employee to any of the various college activities for which he/she/they would be qualified in order to meet the standard of New Mexico Junior College.$22k-26k yearly est.30d ago
Health Unit Coordinator - Emergency Services - Lea Regional Medical Center
Our award-winning and comprehensive medical centers are located in the cities of Lubbock, Levelland, Plainview and Hobbs.$13.7-21.3 hourly60d+ ago
Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer$24k-32k yearly est.60d+ ago
Front Desk Agent
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize.$24k-30k yearly est.33d ago
Receptionist / Part-time
The Receptionist will be responsible for interpreting company policies, and employment law. The ideal receptionist will have skills in auditing, compliance and excellent coordination between all departments.$23k-29k yearly est.10d ago
Receptionist/Cashier - Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram F.I.T.
The Sewell Family of Companies takes pride in being a place where people love to work and love to do business. At Sewell, we recognize the value of continuous growth and the character of our team members. The Sewell Family of Companies is seeking a Receptionist/Cashier who possesses strong communication skills, accountability, and a friendly demeanor to create a memorable first impression for our guests. As a receptionist/cashier, the individual will be responsible for greeting and welcoming guests with a friendly and professional discretion, answering and transferring calls, assisting with administrative tasks, and handling transactions.$24k-31k yearly est.9d ago
Front Desk Supervisor/Customer Service - Hilton $16-$35/hr
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes: Quality Productivity Dependability Customer Focus Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton? Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. No experience requited, hiring immediately, appy now.Hilton is seeking a Front Desk Supervisor! For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its Link Removed . A Front Desk Supervisor will be responsible for the following: Oversees front desk operations.$27k-36k yearly est.2d ago
ES Clerk II
ES Clerk II Provides a variety of clerical support services in a service delivery office.$25k-33k yearly est.17d ago
Floral Clerk PT
This is all a part of a day's work at Ingles Markets! At Ingles Markets, we strive to offer the highest quality products possible for our customers. At Ingles Markets, we work together to offer our customers a legendary shopping experience. With a hometown culture, a focus on internal growth and promotion, and team-centered servant leadership, Ingles Markets is here to help you grow as a professional from day one until retirement. When Ingles Markets was founded, we established a tradition of giving back to our communities.$24k-30k yearly est.60d+ ago
Front Desk I
* Act as an ambassador for Target Lodging in all dealings with the public and team members; * Light housekeeping/cleaning duties in and around the front desk and public areas; * Process payments with accuracy, answering telephones and managing other tasks at the front desk; As Front Desk, you will be responsible for welcoming guests with a professional image during registration and check-outs. * 2 - 3 years' valuable front desk experience; preferred$26k-35k yearly est.60d+ ago
Team up with Lea County! Our purpose is to make a difference in the community, to make Lea County a better, safer, and more enjoyable place to live. The deputy clerk will perform such func tions, duties or assignments as given by a supervisor consis tent with ability, background and expertise. + The duties of the Deputy Clerk are not limited to those set forth above.$27k-42k yearly est.60d+ ago
Hotel Front Desk Receptionist
Job DescriptionWe're looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel.$13 hourly23d ago
ES Clerk II
Are you a highly motivated, compassionate and dedicated individual looking for a rewarding career assisting the most vulnerable citizens of Texas in need of food, medical care, cash assistance and other social services? If so, the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) Access and Eligibility Services (AES) division is looking for individuals who want to join an exciting, dynamic team working in a high-performing and innovative environment. ES Clerk II Provides a variety of clerical support services in a service delivery office.$22k-30k yearly est.21d ago
Requisition Coordinator Entry
Reports to: Supply Chain Management
Overview: Accurately identifies part requirements from cross functional departments (Operations, AMS, and Shop) and creates requisitions for parts, service or expenses.
* Learn what system fields are required, how Oracle works, how to look up part numbers, and when to use a P-Card.
* Conduct limited item and quantity on hand search within Enterprise (Local Subs, Business Unit, Region, and ODC) before submitting requisition to purchase.
* Create/Track approved internal/purchase requisition for parts, service or expenses.
* Respond to after-hours requests regularly on an on call basis.
Performs other duties as assigned.
All employees shall be in compliance with the Archrock Health Safety and Environmental Policy and local, statutory and/or regulatory requirements at all times.
Skills and Abilities:
* Perform all assigned duties.
* Ask the right questions about what is needed and help the requestor through the process of identifying the correct part, service or expense.
* Communicate verbally and in writing with cross- functional departments (Operations, AMS, and Shops) and with Suppliers.
* Understands the basics of the requisition process.
* Familiar with the parts being requisitioned and usage.
* Basic knowledge of Purchasing/Inventory systems.
Minimum Education and Certification:
* High School diploma or GED equivalent.
* Typically at least one year of experience in procurement and/or with gas compression or similar equipment & parts.
* No leadership responsibilities.
Physical Demands: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
* Regularly required to stand, walk, and bend with good balance, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
* Regularly required to sit, perform repetitive duties, use a PC and to talk and hear.
* Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
* Regularly required to lift, move and carry up to 10 pounds.
Problem Solving & Innovation:
* Addresses problems / issues that are well- defined, using guidance available to provide solutions.
* May suggest process improvements within scope of role.
* Actions and decisions impact operational and to some degree financial results.
This job description is a summary of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees are expected to perform tasks, as assigned by supervisor, regardless of job title or routine job duties.$27k-36k yearly est.22d ago
**Summary** The A **dministrative Clerk** is required to be fully knowledgeable of all administrative processes and procedures.$18k-25k yearly est.30d ago
What is the job market like for receptionist secretaries in Hobbs, NM?
The job market is good for receptionist secretaries in Hobbs, NM. The number of receptionist secretary jobs have grown by 600% in the last year. Right now there are currently 21 receptionist secretary jobs available in Hobbs, NM.
Active Receptionist Secretaries Job Openings By Month
Number of Receptionist Secretary Jobs
You can compare the number of available jobs in Hobbs to the number of receptionist secretary jobs in surrounding cities.
Active Receptionist Secretary Jobs In Nearby Cities