What Does A Recording Technician Do At Nana Regional Corporation
* Provides in-house staff support by providing a wide varietyof information needed to handle Shareholders inquires and carry out the Board’sAvvakusiisailiqirit Committee activities.* Provides a wide variety of services/assistance toShareholders in such areas as referral to potential sources of communityassistance, etc.* Handles suchshareholder matters as verifications, change of address, applications,enrollment input, filing, dividend verifications, general office support, CIB,etc.* As a first point of contact, works with Shareholders toassist them in gaining access to available services.* Explains NANA’s services, procedures, andrequirements to Shareholders.* Travels to villages to assist area shareholders witha variety of matters.* Prepares direct written correspondence to addressshareholder inquiries.* Fields phonecalls and walk-ins by providing basic shareholder information.* As a first point of contact, provides others with generalinformation regarding shareholder training and developmental activities.* Maintains assigned area’s computerized database(s).* Following generally established standard office practicesand procedures, handles incoming internal and external mail, phone calls,correspondence, faxes, parcels, gathering of basic data, completing reports,etc.* Confirms those given anyshareholder or training material will be able to properly respond in a timelymanner.* Operates or performs such standard office duties such asproducing general office written or electronic correspondence, handling avariety of telephone and office equipment, observing proper procedures tohandle records or other materials, etc.* Operates in a climate of confidentially requiringdiscretion.* Helps with the preparationand administration of all annual/informal Shareholder meetings.* May utilize specialized computer systems and applicationswith unique applications being used at the discretion of the department.* May refer some matters to others in theorganization who could best take the appropriate action to respond/handleShareholder's needs.* Other duties may also be assumed as needed by NANA’sactivities
What Does A Recording Technician Do At Canon Business Process Services
* Maintain files* Retrieve files from Records Center for client use as requested.* Deliver files to clients within established time frames.* Ensure returned files are properly logged and placed back in their proper location.* Prepare files to be sent for storage.* When needed, arranges for files to be retrieved from storage.* Maintain cataloging process, procedures as well as rules and regulations* Evaluate current cataloging system for completeness, efficiency and usefulness by taking inventories and reviewing retrieval needs* Shift files to accommodate needed space as needed* Create files through data entry into file tracking software, apply labels to folders, inter-filing* by alphabetical order and sort by number)* May possibly perform any of the following functions at the direction of the Site Records Manager:* May be requested to perform document scanning* Due to changing technology and new laws in regard to record-keeping, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of the file tracking software and keep abreast of new regulations* Additional responsibilities that other employees at that site do not perform* Qualifications
What Does A Recording Technician Do At Chenega Corporation
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position) * Assist records clerks in creating, receiving, processing, maintaining, retrieving, and retiring litigation and other case files * Record information in logs and in automated tracking systems (ARTS) or other electronic information or record keeping systems concerning files (e.g., adding, deleting, updating, modifying, and correcting tracking records; checking files in and checking them out; transferring files; retiring files; etc.) * Research ARTS, CASES, and other information systems and finding aids to identify and locate case files; * Identify, organize, describe, and label record materials; * Retrieve, process, and maintain files, including the removal of duplicate copies of records, the preparation of substitute NEWs and substitute closure forms when missing, the replacement of worn or improperly labeled folders, the redistribution of files on the shelves, etc.; * Prepare files for transfer to other units or for retirement to the federal records center by labeling, listing, boxing, and otherwise processing them; * Prepare the necessary forms to transfer records to the WNRC (SF* s) and maintaining RMU copies of all such forms and associated box lists; * Prepare necessary reference request forms to obtain files from the WNRC and coordinating pick-ups with the messenger and WNRC staff * Obtain all necessary information from requestor; entering that information in ARTS and in a separate tracking log; and completing internal work request forms for the file request; * Review loose documents intended for interfiling in case files located at the FRC to ensure proper DJ number identification and to identify the specific stack and shelf location of the files at the FRC* Non* Essential Duties:* Executing special projects for RMU management and COR or other government records staff with respect to special collections of records, their organization, identification, use, and tracking; * Conduct research, training personnel, as necessary; and screening all file requestors to ensure that they are Civil Division employees * Contact those to whom the RMU has checked out files to solicit return of the files. * Assist requestors with identification of specific cases of interest and the DJ numbers for them based on whatever identifying information the requestors may have (case name, docket numbers, district, case type, etc.), making use of CASES search facilities, old microfilm classification and docket cards, and other reference tools; * Other duties as assigned to support business needs* Supervisory Responsibilities:* NONE
What Does A Recording Technician Do At Pae, Inc.
* Shall have a working knowledge of automated data processing equipment.* Must have an in-depth working knowledge of Navy directive system.* Naval correspondence format and procedures as related to aviation maintenance, handling of classified correspondence, materials, and equipment.* Meet all requirements of the CNAFINST 4790* to perform Logs and Records and Database Analysis.* Must be thoroughly familiar with procedures and files required for the operation of a records and reports section, including aircraft logs and records.* Maintain historical data, records, individual files and logbooks pertinent to aircraft, support equipment, engines, and other designated equipment.* Provides qualitative and quantitative analytical information to the Maintenance Management allowing a continuous review of the management practices within the Adversary F* Program.* Prepares AIRs, W&B Handbook, current contents of the ADB, current contents of the aircraft inspection, TD compliance, aircraft general, or electronic history files.* Requires the ability to perform data input and maintenance of aircraft maintenance records and historical files in accordance with COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790* series and NAVAIR contractual requirements to provide accurate aircraft inventories and configurations, and scheduled maintenance information.* Performs administrative functions for Transfer of Naval Aircraft.* Prepares reports for management as directed.* Processes readiness documents, administers/monitors the aircraft configuration status accounting program.* Verifies aircraft utilization reports.* Monitors/performs, if qualified, aircraft weight and balance and inventory data for accuracy.* Provides information as required for Quality Assurance monitoring programs.* Assists in preparation of Monthly Maintenance plan.* Maintains maintenance and aircraft related files of correspondence, directives and records, for aircraft, engine and propeller logbooks.* Maintains all FCFs records* Maintains a facsimile of the current Aircraft Record "A" Card (OPNAV 5442/9).* Maintains previous and current Hydraulic Contamination Control Trend Analysis Charts.* Screen all TDs for application to assigned aircraft/engines and related equipment.* Possess the ability to write clearly and legibly and possess good communication skills.* Must be able to deal courteously with military and company personnel.* Must be able to work day shift, night shift or weekend duty and travel as part of a maintenance recovery team or detachment as required.* Will have experience writing with clarity and technical accuracy.* Perform other tasks as directed by management.* Performs daily duties normally associated with this specialty.* Practice good housekeeping, tool control, FOD awareness/prevention and safety at all times.* Assists in flight line foreign object prevention walks.* Comply with Hazardous Waste Program.* Must comply with established General and Industrial Safety Rules and Regulations as applicable to the contract, facilities and job assignment
What Does A Recording Technician Do At STG International Inc.
* Prepares, updates, and maintains a medical record for each patient ensuring accuracy of information.* Maintains appointment system for patients and clinical staff where applicable.* Tracks compliance with scheduled patient appointments, making timely reminders notices, or calls to the clinic and IHSC staff prior to each appointment where applicable.* Determines coding for relevant medical record forms from appropriate references.* Files/scans laboratory, radiology, and other reports in appropriate sections of the electronic medical record within prescribed time period.* Routes clinical reports to appropriate clinic staff within prescribed time period.* Archives clinical information from the medical record within prescribed time period in accordance with established IHSC policy and procedures.* Corresponds with outside medical facilities and Contractors to request pertinent medical information to place in the medical record using appropriate and authorized ICE and IHSC forms.* Tracks requests and performs follow-up ensuring receipt of information requested.* Reviews all documentation for completeness and routes incomplete documents to the appropriate provider for correction prior to placing/scanning in the medical records.* Retrieves and transports required and requested medical records to the appropriate provider throughout the medical facility using appropriate IHSC policy and procedures to maintain privacy.* Uses multiple mediums to process a variety of narrative and tabular material (e.g., correspondence, tabular data, reports, etc.) to prepare, update, and maintain a medical record and provide required and requested information to appropriate medical personnel.* Performs record keeping functions in accordance with program policies and position.* Maintains a high level of proficiency and ease of use utilizing electronic health records.* Completes and passes all discipline specific competencies testing, initially and annually.* Completes all initial, annual and ad hoc training as required/assigned.* Maintains patient confidentiality, and confidentiality of medical records, in compliance with the Privacy Act and HIPAA regulations in all work activities.* Adheres to, and maintains awareness of, IHSC Policies, Procedures, Directives, Operational Memoranda and accreditation standards as prescribed by ICE/IHSC.* Adheres to, and participates in, IHSC’s Safety, Prevention, Infection and Control, Quality* Improvement, Patient Education and other programs and collateral duties as appropriate to position.* Attends and participates in general/medical staff meetings.* Other duties as assigned.* Required Skills* ATTRIBUTES AND PROFESSIONAL QUALITIES:* Strong oral and written communication skills.* Excellent interpersonal skills.* Critical thinking skills* Cultural competency.* Integrity and honesty.* Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish (preferred, not required).* Experience in a detention/correctional or residential healthcare setting (preferred, not required