- Assisted patients with referrals to specialists-Obtained insurance authorizations-Called patients regarding appointments-Assisted other office staff-Medical transcription for general office visits and primary care
- Initiated call to Primary Care Physician or Payer to obtain referral/authorization.
- Scheduled all new patients for over 25+ specialty clinics within University of Colorado Hospital including 5 primary care clinics.
- Document alerts into patients chart, as well as electronically send patient referral request to their primary care doctors.
- Greet patients and help by scheduling referrals to specialist that p have received from their primary care physician.
- Targeted Neurologists, Orthopedists, Internal Medicine, Primary Care, Gynecologists, and Oncologists.
- Schedule patient appointments with specialist that their primary care physician has requested.
- Advised and referred patients to appropriate primary care mangers and specialists.
- Obtained physician referrals from the patients and/or the primary care physicians.
- Generate specialty referrals for members as request by Primary Care Physicians.
- Processed outgoing referrals for eighteen primary care practices.
- Obtain referrals and preauthorization from managed care plans and primary care physicians for medical procedures and products.
- Secure referrals in primary care physician residency program with over 30 physicians Pre-certify procedures, surgeries, testing and D.M.E.
Show More38 Primary Care Jobs
No jobs at selected location