Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Current Virginia State Registered Nurse License in good standing or valid Compact State License. Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Virginia Heart learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Virginia Heart is Northern Virginia's premier cardiovascular practice, bringing an unparalleled standard of excellence to our patients. REQUIREMENTS: Successful completion of a Registered Nurse program. Notifies patients of test results per Virginia Heart protocol Life insurance of 50K covered by Virginia Heart, with option to purchase additional$34-38.5 hourly9h ago
Registered Nurse (RN)
Heritage Hall provides a rewarding work environment along with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Heritage Hall has an immediate career opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN).$50k-108k yearly est.40d ago
Staff Development - Infection Preventionist RN
The Staff Development - Infection Preventionist RN ProMedica Senior Care provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.$38k-71k yearly est.10d ago
Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
Vienna, VA Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health Travel Nursing Rhino Medical is leading the charge seeking highly skilled and dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) with expertise in Home Health Care to support the community of Vienna, VA as a Travel Nurse beginning as soon as possible.$58k-90k yearly est.8d ago
Travel RN - Springfield, VA $1K
*Vibra Travels* is looking for *Travel Registered Nurses* to join our team in *Virginia*!
\*Currently offering a $1,000 retention!\*
Come join us for an 8-week or 13-week travel assignment. We have openings on NIGHT shift and DAY shift at specialty hospitals in *Richmond, VA*. We look for for nurses with prior experience in acute care (med surg, tele, PCU, DOU, ICU stepdown).
*Benefits/Perks of working as a Travel RN with VIBRA TRAVELS:*
· Work with 1 recruiter from start to finish and assignment to assignment
· Local and Non-local positions available
· Competitive hourly rate _in addition_ to tax-free stipend (if applicable)
· No pay cuts mid-contract
· Completion bonus
· Referral bonus (up to $1500 per referral!)
· License reimbursement if traveling to new state where new license is required
· Your pick of assignments at facilities we own and operate nationwide (70+) or partner facilities
*Registered Nurse Qualifications/Skills:*
* Current BLS & ACLS certifications from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
* 1 full year of RN experience
*Additional RN Qualifications/Skills:*
* _Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred_.
* Ability to project a professional image.
* Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
* Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
* Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
* Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
* Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
_Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations._
If interested, please *apply *and text/call *Jennifer* at *717-241-8929*!
Job Types: Full-time, Travel nursing
* Flexible schedule
* Referral program
* Critical & Intensive Care
* JCAHO accredited facility
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Rotating weekends
Work Location: On the road$59k-100k yearly est.60d+ ago
Registered Nurse (RN)
6. Registered Nurse, RN, completes documentation at the time of the event and at the location of care unless otherwise directed 9. Registered Nurse, RN, participates in weekly team meetings 15. Registered Nurse, RN, obtains physician orders when necessary 18. Registered Nurse, RN, appropriately delegates nursing tasks to Hospice Aides/Homemakers, Volunteers, and Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses Work at VITAS as an RN and get an extra payout! 7. Registered Nurse, RN, provides education and training to patients, families, caregivers and referral sources in the care of the patient, including pain management 17. Registered Nurse, RN, evaluates the outcome of services The Registered Nurse, RN, is designated to provide coordination of care, ensure continuous assessment of each patients and family's needs and implementation of the interdisciplinary plan of care. The Registered Nurse, RN, is a member of the interdisciplinary team who work together to meet the physical, medical, psychosocial, emotional and spiritual needs of hospice patients and families facing terminal illness and bereavement. a. Case Management and Supervision for Registered Nurse, RN 2. Registered Nurse, RN, reports any request to practice outside of scope of license to the manager/supervisor 1. Registered Nurse, RN, follows VITAS policies and standards (See VITAS Standards Manual) and practices within the scope of the RN license and has knowledge of hospice eligibility requirements 5. Registered Nurse, RN, appropriately identifies/utilizes resources, referrals such as PT, OT, Home Health, Dietary, Pharmacy, Supplies, Home Medical Equipment, and other visits/consults 12. Registered Nurse, RN, participates in the on-call rotation and/or provides shifts during non-business hours such as evenings, weekends and holidays based upon program-identified needs 3. Registered Nurse, RN, performs supervision of (VITAS employed and contracted) nursing tasks delegated to Hospice Aides, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (and contracted Registered Nurses) and Volunteers per the plan of care 10. Registered Nurse, RN, provides effective communication/shift reports through written, verbal, reporting and body language 13. Registered Nurse, RN, provides visits/shifts in program coverage area 11. Registered Nurse, RN, participates in bereavement support 14. Registered Nurse, RN, works with IDG to develop, coordinate, and follow the patients individualized plan of care 16. Registered Nurse, RN, provides those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill 4. Registered Nurse, RN, completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments including physical, psychosocial, spiritual, and bereavement in order to provide palliation of end-of-life symptoms 8. Registered Nurse, RN, participates in patient care meetings as assigned$40-42 hourly60d+ ago
Travel Nurse RN - ICU
Travel Nurse RN - ICU With Titan Medical, you gain access to thousands of travel nursing and allied health jobs across the country. Falls Church, Virginia, United States$74k-142k yearly est.60d+ ago
New Grad RN Critical Care
The StaRN Residency Program at Reston Hospital Center provides you with the tools necessary to succeed in today's hospital environment. At Reston Hospital Center As a RN IMC you will be surrounded by a supportive community of nurse educators, experienced nurses, and fellow residents that promote learning, clinical application, and socialization, shepherding you through the transition from student nurse to registered nurse.$59k-85k yearly est.2d ago
Nurse Supervisor for Night Shift
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients' lives each day. At Encompass Health, you'll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Make the most of your clinical and management skills with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. What makes Encompass Health careers different-and better:$69k-90k yearly est.12d ago
Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Nurses, or CVICU RNs, provide critical care to patients with potentially life-threatening heart conditions They must observe changes in their patients, analyze charts, change bandages, and communicate effectively with doctors and health care professionals. Weekly amount stated in the job postings is scaled based on estimated hourly wages and potential stipends available for the location of the assignment. Hourly wages are based on various factors including but not limited to: experience, demand, availability, location, etc. Please contact one of our amazing OneStaff Recruiting Specialists for more details. Benefits: While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as: Paid AAA Membership Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance 401K Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit Guaranteed Hours Licensure Reimbursement 24/7 Personal Contact Job Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for. Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.$59k-122k yearly est.2d ago
Psych Registered Nurse
With our extensive local office network across the United States and our national support structures, you can trust that Supplemental Health Care will be there when you need us. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Supplemental Health Care is seeking Psychiatric RNs in Arlington, Virginia for a 13-week assignment at a partnering hospital.$59k-100k yearly est.23h ago
Registered Nurse Operating Room Contract
Whether your goal is adventure, flexibility, increased pay, or making a difference in communities that need you the most, PRN Healthcare is here to help you land that perfect travel nursing or local nurse contract! This is a travel nursing or contract opening for a registered nurse in Arlington, VA in the Washington area. Here at PRN Healthcare we pride ourselves on the genuine relationships we build and maintain with our registered nurses.$106k-149k yearly est.10d ago
RN HEALTH CARE FACILITY SURVEYOR - RN / SMQT
Ascellon Corporation is seeking a goal-oriented problem solver and team player who is ready for the responsibility required to work in a technically exciting environment supporting internal and external customers nation-wide, while at the same time sharing their knowledge and expertise to support the company's mission of providing superior customer service.$74k-102k yearly est.20h ago
Travel L&D (Labor and Delivery) RN (Registered Nurse) in Reston, VA - 529749
Medical Solutions is looking for a talented travel RN (Registered Nurse) with a focus in L&D (Labor and Delivery) to fill a position in Reston, VA. Medical Solutions is completely dedicated to your success and satisfaction. Whether you re looking for a position close to home or across the country, Medical Solutions will get you there!$1.9k-2.2k weekly6d ago
Registered Nurse Emergency Department
Apply today for our Registered Nurse Emergency Department opening and continue to learn! Join our Team as a(an) Registered Nurse Emergency Department and access programs to assist with every stage of your career. At StoneSprings Hospital Center we support our colleagues in their positions. Benefits StoneSprings Hospital Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.$66k-131k yearly est.30d ago
RN Virtual ICU Rotating Schedule
6 months of ICU or PCU (Progressive Care Unit) nursing (RN) experience or completion of the UCHealth Fellowship program. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion. Facility: UCHealth Peoria Office (Aurora, CO) UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. At UCHealth, we do things differently We use innovative delivery models to provide care to patients across the UCHealth system.$33.1-51.3 hourly2d ago
Virtual RN Part Time Nights- Onsite
Must be licensed in the State of Idaho as a Registered Nurse as defined by the Idaho State Board of Nursing. At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. Colleagues of Saint Alphonsus Health System enjoy competitive compensation with a full benefits package and opportunity for growth throughout SAHS and Trinity Health!$59k-103k yearly est.17d ago
Registered Nurse Adult Unit Part Time
Benefits Dominion Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. As a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Adult Trauma Unit, we have a 40-bed unit that will see the patient s over the age of 18 in a safe and nurturing environment. Introduction Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse Adult Unit Part Time you want in your current role? We partner with our Nurses at Dominion Hospital! We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Dominion Hospital which is a part of the nation s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. This unit allows the registered nurse to focus on effective intervention to stabilize and work as a team that leads to a successful outcome for their patients.$59k-100k yearly est.11d ago
RN Travel Nurse - Medical-Surgical $2,124/wk
Nomad Health seeks an experienced registered nurse for a Medical-Surgical travel nurse assignment in VA Nomad Health, the modern healthcare staffing company, seeks an experienced registered nurse for this rewarding travel assignment opportunity. Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply Have an active RN license or be willing to obtain a Registered Nurse license in VA state RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program$86k-108k yearly est.4d ago
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts! At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! Travel PCU / Step Down (RN - Registered Nurse)$1.9k-2.2k weekly6d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Registered Nurse is $73,349 per year or $35 per hour.
The highest paying Registered Nurse jobs have a salary over $117,000 per year while the lowest paying Registered Nurse jobs pay $45,000 per year
Staff nurses are registered nurses who are usually assigned to work in a care home, a company, or in a clinical setting. They advise the physical assessments of patients, employees, and residents. They also handle the checking of vital signs, providing basic medical procedures, giving first aid, and, if possible, providing over the counter medication. Staff nurses provide medical attention to the people in their place of assignment. They help pave the path to their patients' full recovery. Staff nurses are expected to be patient and have good interpersonal skills.
A Registered Nurse Supervisor oversees a team of registered nurses in a hospital or clinic, making sure that all operations are efficient and up to standard. Moreover, they are responsible for the daily management of nurses, such as when it comes to evaluation, development, and assigning schedules and patients. Aside from supervising and ensuring that everything is running smoothly in their field, they also have to communicate and coordinate with physicians and even families of patients. The responsibilities of a Nurse Supervisor is challenging; this is why they must be proactive and excellent at communication.
A clinical coordinator is responsible for monitoring a healthcare facility's daily operations, ensuring the best quality services for the patients. Clinical coordinators perform administrative and clerical tasks as needed, such as organizing patient files, communicating with other departments and healthcare organizations for validating patients' information and insurance documents, prepare medical reports, assist medical professionals in medical procedures, and observe sanitary and hygienic standards. A clinical coordinator must have excellent time-management skills to perform duties under minimal supervision.
A clinic registered nurse is responsible for providing immediate care and treatments to patients while working alongside physicians and specialists. Assigned in a clinic or similar setting, they are mostly responsible for obtaining patient information and medical history, administering appropriate medication, and coordinating with health care experts. Moreover, they must thoroughly discuss necessary information to patients and their guardians and respond to any inquiries under the physician's guidelines. It is essential to make patients feel at ease and implement the policies of the clinic.
Team leaders are responsible for managing a team for a specific project or work component. They primarily guide the team members and ensure that they are still working towards the set goals. Team leaders create strategies to reach goals, cascade the goals and strategies to team members, assign tasks, conduct periodic check-ups on the roadmap towards the goals, foster an engaging work environment, motivate and coach team members, monitor team performance, evaluate the strategies and come up with mitigating plans as needed. They are also responsible for reporting the team's progress to higher management.
Yes, you can make $100,000 per year as a registered nurse. The chances of earning over $100k for a registered nurse are actually pretty good because the highest-paid registered nurse positions typically pay at least $110,000 per year. The average annual salary is $72,033 for registered nurse jobs. For example, registered nurses in California whose salaries are in the 90th percentile earn an average salary of $171,000.
The easiest RN job is as a nurse educator. The biggest factors for any nursing job related to stress include long-hour shifts, working holidays, inflexible scheduling, intense time pressure, and physical labor (e.g., moving heavy equipment, patients). It is for these reasons that a nurse educator is considered to be the easiest nursing job.
Anesthetist Registered Nurses (ARN) get paid the most of any nurse. An ARN earns a mean annual salary of $181,040 ($88.26 per hour).
ARNs are paid the highest because they are highly skilled in preparing and administering anesthesia to patients in collaboration with surgeons, anesthesiologists, dentists, and similar health professionals.