30. Primary Care Serviceslow Demand
- Provided primary care services for infants and children in an acute care unit specializing in airway/pulmonary complications.
- Deliver continuity-based primary care services low-income patients.
- Invited by the Department of Veterans Affairs to present a lecture regarding best practices for contracting for primary care services.
- Collaborate with volunteer Physicians, Pharmacists, and Nurse Practitioners to deliver primary care services to underserved Adults and Pediatrics
- Head Nurse Medical / Surgical Hemodialysis RN Outpatient Case Manager Administrative Director for Primary care Services
- Provide primary care services to patients in an ambulatory health care setting.