This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group . At Avis Budget Group, we are a team of driven individuals who perform with purpose. B ecome a member of our family-friendly Avis Budget Group enterprise .$20 hourly9d ago
Physical Therapy Technician
OrthoVirginia, Virginia's largest provider of expert orthopedic and therapy care, is currently seeking a full-time, experienced Therapy Tech to join our team!$29k-60k yearly est.8d ago
Rehab Therapy Tech I
The Therapy Technician creates an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and patient-centered treatment. The Therapy Technician is vital to assisting our rehab nurses and therapists with the rehabilitation treatment and patient care according to hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and guidelines.$27k-37k yearly est.6d ago
TECH - ECHO
Performs routine and advanced cardiac imaging studies to inpatients and outpatients and the clerical duties associated with these procedures.
Procedures may be performed on neonatal through geriatric patients in the lab, bedside, ICU, ED and OR.
RDCS or RCVT required. BLS certification by the AHA required. Minimum of 1 year experiencerequired in both basic and advanced cardiac imaging procedures. ARDMS or additional approved cardiac echo certification required. Experience with Echocardiology US system and all transducers, including transesophageal, arterial and/or vascular US experience required.
Start Date: 06/05/2023 Hours Per Week: 40.00 Est. End Date: 09/02/2023 Hours Per Day: 8.00 Schedule Notes: 5 x 8s Monday through Friday Days Per Week: 5.$39k-52k yearly est.9d ago
Technician Entry Level
As a Plant Technician you will do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment.$50k yearly6d ago
Kinesiology Specialist/ Physical Therapy Tech
AID Performance Physical Therapy is based in Ashburn, Virginia. Sports Physical Therapy Clinic in Ashburn, VA is looking for a Kinesiology Specialist; Anyone with a background in Personal Training, Exercise Physiology, or a Kinesiology would be an excellent candidate for this position. The Top Rated 5 Star Physical Therapy Clinic in Ashburn according to Google$29k-60k yearly est.60d+ ago
Physical Therapy Technician
Job DescriptionWe are hiring at Restore PT & Wellness/Fyzical Ashburn!We are seeking a responsible, outgoing, organized, multitasking individual for the full-time position of physical therapy tech.$15-17 hourly18d ago
Disassembly Technician (entry-level
Securis is a dynamic, team-oriented entrepreneurial IT Asset Disposal company guided by Christian principles. Learn more about what we do and how we do it here - Securis Electronics Recycling Position Summary A dynamic individual is needed to be a part of our growing and innovative warehouse team. * Uses electronic scanning equipment to log equipment into Securis' proprietary inventory system.$33k-55k yearly est.12d ago
Entry-Level Psychology Technician
Who We Are: Ally Behavior is a dynamic, fun, and rewarding place to work that offers superior growth and leadership opportunities in a supportive, engaging environment.$32k-40k yearly16d ago
Responsibilities The Rehab Tech will be a high energy people-person who sets up and cleans equipment for therapy treatment. Burke Health and Rehabilitaiton Center, a 120- bed skilled rehab center in Burke, VA is seeking a Rehab Technician. The Rehab Tech collaborates with team members to promote the highest possible physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being for the patients.$23k-31k yearly est.2d ago
in need of experienced technician or medical assistant with casting, DME application, triage, rooming and entering patient vitals into EMR. Job DescriptionBusy Orthopedic practice located in Rockville, Md.$36k-45k yearly est.8d ago
Stohlman Subaru has been family-owned and operated for over 75 years. Stohlman continually strives to provide an outstanding customer experience as well as a healthy workplace environment.$32k-53k yearly est.20d ago
Bethesda, MD (20817)$85k-120k yearly est.4d ago
Wastewater O&M Technician - Germantown
Functional TitleWastewater O&M Technician - Germantown$20.4-34.2 hourly5d ago
Flat Rate Technician
**Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner, a Penske Automotive Group dealership, is looking for an experienced, Flat Rate Technician to join our team and deliver extraordinary customer experiences. At Penske Automotive Group (PAG), we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the very best experience possible to our customers. As a Flat Rate Technician, you will perform repairs and maintenance work in accordance with factory and dealership specifications and time standards for an excellent customer experience.$29k-50k yearly est.18d ago
Physical Therapy Aide
The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics LLC (CAO) is one of the nations largest Orthopaedics practices, owned and operated by physicians, with over 60 locations across Maryland, Northern Virginia, and the District of Columbia. Our busy outpatient orthopedic practice located in Arlington has an opening in the physical therapy department for a full-time physical therapy aide/tech or athletic trainer to assist our full time staff physical therapists with patient care of a full case load. Having a degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Health Sciences and/or physical therapy aide/tech or athletic training background is a plus.$22k-30k yearly est.15h ago
Technician, Trash (full-time
A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. * We are hiring immediately for a full-time TECHNICIAN, TRASH position. * Location: Inova Fair Oaks Hospital- 3600 Joseph Siewick Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033 Note: online applications accepted only.$15 hourly25d ago
Interventional Rad Tech
We are currently hiring for a full time Interventional Rad Tech who will provide care and treatment to the military service at the Walter Reed National Medical Center in Bethesda, MD.$33k-55k yearly est.4d ago
Community Technician (Rockville
Community Technician (Rockville) Full Job Description Maryland Treatment Centers Inc. is a growing regional behavioral health provider focused on clinical excellence, innovation, and scholarship. Community Technician responsibilities include: Supervising clients and enforcing boundaries Leading psycho educational groups for the clients Performing rounds and room checks Performing breathalyzer tests and collecting specimens for drug screens Answering the phone, greeting and signing in guests Supervising medication self-administration Other duties as assigned by supervisor Must be able to work independently. Maryland Treatment Centers, Inc. currently has openings available for full-time and part-time Community Technicians for day and overnight shifts at our Avery Road programs located in Rockville, MD.$33k-42k yearly est.45d ago
Subaru Express Technician
We are interviewing candidates for our Subaru Certified entry-level Express technician program. Stohlman continually strives to provide an outstanding customer experience as well as a healthy workplace environment.$32k-53k yearly est.20d ago
Job Location: US-VA - Falls Church$31k-41k yearly est.40d ago
Addiction Recovery Tech - Hiring ASAP
Job DescriptionThis job is PERFECT for you if: * You are looking for an entry level job that directly addresses the Substance Use and Mental Health crisis in our country. * You love working in a therapeutic and person-centered environment that supports adults in the early stages of their recovery journey * You have integrity and personal commitment to doing not what is easy, simple, or fast but what is right....even when it's hard. POSITION: Mental Health / Behavioral Health Technician LOCATION:: Chantilly, VA | LEARN MORE HERE SCHEUDLE: Full Time | Thursday, Friday Saturday from 8:00pm to 8:30am COMPENSATION: $18.50 Per Hour ($1-2 post hire increases available) * This position includes comprehensive, whole person benefits including but not limited to: high quality / low cost health insurance, 401k with company match, flexible PTO and Floating Holidays, Mental Health and Wellness care, and continued learning opportunities. DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITES: * Floor Management - Eyes on the clients at all times * Daily Operations - Think laundry, setting up meals (catered in), and supporting where needed * Experiential Activities - Think hiking, yoga, gardening, etc. * Verbal Client De-escalation and Redirection * Full Team Collaboration and Support QUALTIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS: * Bachelors Degree in a Behavioral Health Science OR Equivalent work / volunteer experience * Previous experience with treatment of substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders is required * Training in verbal de-escalation and/or mental heath is strongly preferred. * Valid driver's license with no restrictions is required - Must be willing to transport clients in a 15 passenger van * Ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years of experience * In accordance with Virginia state regulation all employees are required to complete a Central Registry Check, Fingerprinting, and Sandstone issued TB test prior to their start date.$18.5 hourly31d ago
Full Time Physical Therapy Techs Needed in Fairfax & Gainesville, VA w/Benefits (NO WEEKENDS
Two Full-Time Physical Therapy Technicians needed for busy outpatient clinics in Gainesville and Fairfax, Virginia.$29k-59k yearly est.20d ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Overall Assignment Description: To ensure the In-Place Monitoring System (IPMS) console is staffed at a rate equal to 75% of available contractor hours for each of two assigned technicians, during normal established day shift duty hours (to be coordinated with government leads). Will ensure 90% of all signals and anomalies that meet the established threat threshold are resolved within timeframes established by the NGA TSCM Program Manager. Resolved signals are to be detailed in monthly and quarterly reporting. Practitioners must update and report IPMS console health status when operational capability is equal to or less than 90%. Will ensure all required reports are complete with minimal errors and that all processes, activities, and report are conducted within established time frames. Will ensure required Hazard reporting and annual training requirements are conducted and completed according to DoD policies and those of the NGA TSCM Program Manager.
Duties may include:
* Maintain training to comply with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Training (IAT) II requirements within one calendar year of assignment at the sole expense of the Contractor (reference the IASE Approved Baseline Certification chart found at https://iase.disa.mil/iawip/Pages/iabaseline.aspx).
* Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair the garrison IPMS, resolve and coordinate IPMS anomalies with garrison TSCM personnel.
* Research and investigate new or improved industry practices and tradecraft for application to the above agency programs/operations.
* Review after action and investigative reports to determine if changes or corrective action is required and develop new or modified administrative program policies, regulations, goals, or objectives, and complete and maintain IPMS projects according to time-tables established internally.
* Conduct Daily IPMS activities. Those duties include: Perform daily tactical analysis according to procedure guide and established timeframes.
* Perform strategic analysis according to procedure guide and within established timeframes.
* Perform daily, monthly and annual operations and maintenance tasks according to established policies and timeframes.
* Troubleshoot and repair system malfunctions and report findings/status to customer.
Perform Radio Frequency signal of interest searches. Those duties include: Assess and locate signals of interested discovered during surveys, system notification and IPMS operations.
* Collaborate with appropriate entities to develop wireless security systems. Identify potential enterprise and tactical wireless security systems.
* Develop, update and maintain wireless security concept of operations.
* Identify potential opportunities for partnership across the Agency for wireless security concerns.
* Recommend and provide guidance for Agency security elements.
Skills and Experience:
* Shall have a minimum of 7 years CI experience, of which at least 5 of those years include federal TSCM experience.
* Shall have experience operating an automated campus-wide IPMS system; experience with RF theory and RF direction-finding
* Shall have an Interagency Training Center (ITC) TSCM Certification and complete at least 40 hours of discipline-specific development or refresher training every fiscal year. The training delivery may include classroom, on-line, or commercially-available training, or exercise. The NGA customer will sponsor Government-offered, discipline-specific development or refresher training IAW National and DoD standards. However, NGA will NOT sponsor TSCM Fundamentals certification as this is a requirement on day 1. The contractor will be responsible for funding associated with this certification and all commercial-offered training.
* Shall possess TSCM Cyber certification (TSCM Fundamentals graduation will suffice, with an expectation for "TSCM for Information Systems" (ITC) or equivalent)
* Shall possess Sec + Certification and possess or obtain A+ and Network + certifications within the first 12 months of being on contract at the expense of the Contractor, in accordance with DoD 8140 requirements for Information Assurance Training II.
* Shall have telephone security experience (i.e. with Telephone Security Group (TSG) requirements).
* Shall have RF Engineering background
* Shall possess a Bachelor's Degree or 15 years of experience.
* The ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement$32k-53k yearly est.31d ago
Job DescriptionSalary Range : $50,000 to $70,000 USD per year Advanced Technology & Research Corporation (www.atrcorp.com) is seeking to fill the following full-time position.$50k-70k yearly22d ago
HSE Technician 2023
Allan Myers is the largest heavy civil construction and materials production contractor in the mid-Atlantic. Conducts on site safety observations and inspections, audits and training needs assessments all while working in accordance with Allan Myers' policies, procedures, and programs.$33k-45k yearly est.39d ago
As a Rehabilitation Technician, you will adhere to facility policy in the maintenance of treatment areas, equipment and supplies.$30k-37k yearly est.39d ago
F-35 - SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) Technician
We are currently seeking a SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) Technician. Location: USA VA Arlington - 1401 S Clark St (VAS125)$38k-55k yearly est.27d ago
Paul Davis is a 24/7 restoration company that has been restoring the homes and businesses of Northern Virginia for over 60 years.$30k-45k yearly est.9d ago