Here's how Maintainability is used in Reliability Engineer jobs:
- Assure the EPS systems reflect R&M product capabilities by guiding application of reliability-maintainability analysis results across applicable disciplines.
- Conducted a design review which included system architecture overview, efficiency improvements, schedule, and system maintainability enhancements.
- Support Preliminary Item Development Specification (PIDS) changes and Flight-by-Flight Reviews to assess reliability and maintainability impacts.
- Reviewed design and drawings for compliance with the standards and codes per maintainability, accessibility and ergonomic requirements.
- Created Reliability and Maintainability Maturation Program (RAMMP) proposals to obtain funding for implementing corrective action.
- Support EPS architecture engineering change assessments by preparing reliability and maintainability impact statements to engineering change descriptions.
- Redesigned equipment parts to improve reliability and maintainability in order to minimize life cycle cost.
- Assist Project Engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
- Assisted Manager of Reliability, Maintainability, and Safety Department with various coordinating assignments
- Design Improvements on existing OEM equipment to increase reliability and/or maintainability.
- Conducted maintainability demonstrations and BIT verification tests for electronic units.
- Facilitated two training courses that enhanced reliability and maintainability functionality.
- Develop reliability and maintainability plan with measurable goals.
- Assisted in the technical review regarding maintainability compliance.
- Performed maintainability analysis and wrote equipment maintenance manuals.
- Perform Maintainability MTTR predictions using MIL-HDBK-472 methodology in support of logistics spare replinishment.
- Established Reliability-Availability-maintainability (RAM) standards for Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs), Video Vending Machines and Visual Teller Machines.
- Cross trained in Safety, and Maintainability performing FTA, and BIT Analysis
Presenting design details during customer meetings.
- Refactored existing code (PIC, 8052, and H8S) to improve firmware reliability and maintainability.
- Provide reliability, availability, and maintainability support for all FMTVs' produced at BAE Systems in Sealy, TX.
206 Maintainability Jobs
No jobs at selected location
26. Maintenance Strategies
Here's how Maintenance Strategies is used in Reliability Engineer jobs:
- Support department reliability activities including ensuring the development, updating and implementation of departmental Facility Maintenance Strategies (FMS).
- Developed and implemented reliability and maintenance strategies and tactics for optimization of paper machines and support equipment.
- Developed predictive maintenance strategies for rotating equipment using condition monitoring techniques like vibration analysis.
- Develop equipment maintenance strategies using methods based on Reliability Centered Maintenance concepts.
- Enhanced production quality control by creating instrument maintenance strategies.
- Designed database from creating equipment maintenance strategies.
- Developed Equipment Maintenance Strategies (FMEA analysis, spare parts, PPM - predictive and preventative maintenance tasks, etc.)
- Generate equipment maintenance strategies on the most critical assets to prevent functional failures and identify critical spare parts.
- Tailored equipment maintenance strategies to minimize downtime and costs.
- Review of the maintenance strategies, i.e.
- Develop equipment maintenance strategies for key systems.
- Provided cost reduction plan by leading criticality risk assessment of major process equipment to develop maintenance strategies.
- Developed equipment maintenance strategies based on maintainability model
Built executable models for accurately predicting system weaknesses.
- Mentored Reliability Engineers in creating and implementing Equipment
- Facilitate development and on-going completion of equipment maintenance strategies.
- Developed equipment maintenance strategies that were leveraged
- Developed maintenance budgets, as part of a multi-disciplinary group, to support equipment maintenance strategies.
- Perform vibration analyst (category I)
Responsible for the development of new maintenance strategies.
- Develop maintenance strategies using the appropriate tools (i.e.
- Developed and implemented 592 preventative maintenance strategies for the new Oligomers Process, ensuring plant
45. Maintenance Activities
Here's how Maintenance Activities is used in Reliability Engineer jobs:
- Advised maintainers and technicians on proper execution and documentation of repair and preventive maintenance activities for both rotating and fixed assets.
- Developed and maintained a mechanical integrity program that detailed specific preventative and predictive maintenance activities for over 700 pieces of equipment.
- Planned and scheduled maintenance activities for 15 non-union personnel including semi- annual shutdown.
- Completed documentation to ensure equipment/systems have adequate preventive maintenance activities created and implemented.
- Eliminate non value added activities in preventive maintenance and include predictive maintenance activities.
- Performed engineering inspections for generation stations and outage maintenance activities.
- Coordinated maintenance activities with production to minimize downtime.
- Facilitate the evolution/refinement of Maintenance activities to minimize planned and unplanned downtime (PM's, changeovers, etc.).
- Managed and organized maintenance activities for the can line operation including daily, weekly shutdown and overhaul planning.
- Developed the equipment database for future maintenance activities and set up the preventive and predictive maintenance program.
- Provide on-site engineering review and technical guidance for all maintenance activities on within the facility.
- Designed, modified and ordered components using AutoCAD and Solid Works to support maintenance activities.
- Tracked OEE of mineral mining sites and processing plant to help guide maintenance activities.
- Perform time cycle studies of the maintenance activities to increase productivity.
- Supported maintenance activities as SAP Super User maximizing benefits of SAP.
- Performed various maintenance activities on U.S. Army aircraft.
- Maintained program for plantwide regulatory inspection of elevators and stationary lifting devices and arranged maintenance activities when necessary.
- Performed engineering design and maintenance activities, developed standard operating procedures (SOPs) for equipment maintenance and start up.
- Supported vessel repair, failure analysis, centrifuge, crystallizer and pump optimization, piping design and daily maintenance activities.
- Implemented DiscFlo test pump to assess potential of
replacing progressive cavity pumps
- Coordinated daily equipment maintenance activities for clay
2 Maintenance Activities Jobs
No jobs at selected location