3. Maintenance Procedureshigh Demand
- Determine corrective maintenance actions needed for failed critical FRU items that affect availability and preventive maintenance procedures for annual maintenance.
- Conducted vibration analysis on rotating equipment -Wrote concise maintenance procedures for various pumps -Completed Root Cause Failure Analysis for various equipment
- Set up preventive maintenance procedures on each project and documented/scheduled into the existing maintenance planning software for planning purposes.
- Increased maintenance work efficiency by consolidating existing maintenance procedures by zones.
- Developed maintenance procedures to reduce maintenance cost and foster continuous improvement.
- Created and revised planned maintenance procedures for equipment.
- Develop Maintenance Standards like Job Plan, Maintenance Procedures, Lube Standards, Lube Consolidation, Vibration standards / Alarms etc.
- Designed and implemented work instruction, test specifications and maintenance procedures for new products in the ORT area.
- Developed, edited, drafted, and validated Standardized Maintenance Procedures for Amtrak and its State Subsidiaries.
- Review and update maintenance procedures, coordinate projects, and eliminate work order backlogs.
- Created/modified Job Plans and Maintenance Procedures for assets.
- Shop floor validation of new overhaul maintenance procedures.
- Write and update the plant maintenance procedures.
- Review and update all plant maintenance procedures.
- Helped in developing and implementing preventive maintenance procedures and conditions monitoring programs.
- Design and implement maintenance procedures and maintenance management systems (i.e.