Senior User Experience UX Designer
The Senior User Experience (UX) Designer creates high-quality, seamless and intuitive digital products that deliver best-in-class user experiences for our customers. The Senior UX Designer applies user-centered design principles and techniques, and partner with development teams to create a polished and distinctive branded experience for products and applications.
* RENASANT BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
* Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to develop a shared understanding of business goals
* Manage processes for gathering user and stakeholder feedback on existing UX and design ideas
* Design short- and long-term UX vision and strategy for products and applications supported
* Develop a deep understanding and documentation of customer journeys, personas and segmentation
* Collect and analyze user behaviors and needs through qualitative and quantitative user research such as interviews, field studies, surveys, A/B testing, digital experience monitoring, and usability testing
* Design solutions to address critical user pain points and opportunities to increase efficiency
* Apply user-centered design processes that incorporate data (e.g., from real user monitoring (RUM) technologies), user insights, and continuous feedback
* Develop and communicate design ideas through prototypes, wireframes, user flows, and other design deliverables
* Ensure applications and products supported meet objectives for usability, adhere to relevant design and accessibility standards, comply with brand strategy and identity guidelines, and deliver positive experiences
* Translate user research insights into stories, and partner with development team members to prioritize and deliver them
* Use and coach others on UI/UX tools, techniques, and best practices
* Communicate UX strategy and designs to internal and external stakeholders to build consensus and convey the impact of design decisions on user, customer, and business outcomes
* Other related duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Product Design or a major design discipline (or equivalent training or years of experience)
* 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer
* Background in Digital Industry preferred
* Web and Mobile design experience preferred
* Skills in one or more of the following design disciplines: interaction design, user interface design, information design, graphic design
* Ability to refine complex concepts into design concepts and requirements
* Experience with user research methods and techniques (e.g., usability testing, contextual inquiry, etc.) and conducting user acceptance testing
* Ability to collaborate effectively and influence decision making across multidisciplinary teams
* Adaptability and a willingness to learn new skills, technologies, and frameworks.
* Proficient in UX design tools
* Demonstrates ability to communicate complex technical information to various stakeholders verbally and in writing
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand or sit; kneel, stoop, or squat; use hands or fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
The Bank's professional working environment requires employees to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Employees must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills when working closely with internal business partners and external clients. Employees may be exposed to confidential and propriety information within the working environment, therefore, must uphold confidentiality at all times. Due to the possibility of being exposed to high risk situations (i.e. robbery), detailed instructions and procedures are required to be followed at all times to safeguard the Bank's employees, customers, and assets.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. The principal duties and responsibilities enumerated are all essential job functions except for those that begin with the word "May".
This job description is intended to describe the normal level of work required by the person performing the work. The principle duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned as needs arise.
This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to change. Any written contractual agreements supersede this job description. All requirements may be modified to accommodate physically or mentally challenged staff members reasonably.