What Does A Rental Coordinator Do At Roland MacHinery Co.
* Learn and develop strong knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment supported by Komatsu and Wirtgen America.* Operates as a facilitator for customers in meeting their needs relative to parts and rental inquiries in-person and via phone.* Responsible for booking equipment rentals from our fleet and responsible for growth metrics tied to personal incentives.* Maintain excellent customer relations and possess a courteous business manner.* Able to deal with customer objections in a professional manner in a relationship-heavy atmosphere.* Quickly learn and ramp up to customer relationship management system (CRM) and other support systems used on a daily basis.* Be able to be on your feet much of the day, including assisting customer outside in all weather conditions as needed.* Assist vendors in receiving and loading customer goods as needed.* Have a tendency for very close attention to detail in all matters and tasks involved in customer support and financial reporting.* Work closely with our team of service technicians for internal processes, reporting, and parts fulfillment.* While most customer-support efforts come from inbound inquiries, assist in outbound efforts to constantly support growth of our parts, service, and rental efforts
What Does A Rental Coordinator Do At Ransome Cat
* Open branch for business prior to hours of operation each day.* Answer incoming calls.* Fill out phone logs completely and consistently.* Close branch and ensure billings are completed* Ensure deliveries for the next day are logged and written in order* On a daily basis, check for credit limit violations on 100% of rental reservations for credit customers and obtain required credit approvals.* Credit applications to be checked for accuracy and completion before forwarding to credit for processing.* Computer records updated daily.* Deliveries, pickups, swaps, non-revenue movements etc. documented in a timely fashion.* Maintain knowledge of competitive pricing and practices.* Understand and be able to effectively communicate equipment applications and key performance specifications.* Follow established procedure to communicate with Service Department on equipment related issues
What Does A Rental Coordinator Do At Western States Equipment Company
* Takes care of customer inquiries on a walk-in or call-in basis.* Determines customer rental needs, negotiates rental rates, develops rental contracts on Exact and schedules transportation for equipment.* DUTIES:* Answers customer inquiries on a walk-in or call-in basis.* Uses effective communication skills to promote and sell products and services.* Successfully negotiates rental rates and pricing to achieve desired market share and profitability.* Dispatches drivers.* Handles customer complaints successfully in a professional manner.* Utilizes industrial and light construction rental equipment as required.* Adheres to all customer care standards.* Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States.* Adheres to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.* May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of Western States’ strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.* Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.* Performs other duties as assigned.* Requirements
What Does A Rental Coordinator Do At Freeman
* Maintains National Cross Rental Policies.* Validates the need for a sub-rental, exhausting all avenues to eliminate the sub-rental before securing equipment.* Secures cross rented equipment for use on shows, exhibits or pre-production work when Freeman’ inventory has been exhausted or Freeman does not own the required equipment.* Facilitates the logistics of complete sub contract orders with vendors when necessary.* Issues purchase orders to appropriate personnel and vendors for cross rentals, as well as track all purchase orders and reconcile with incoming invoices from vendors to ensure proper payment.* Secures cross rental price quotes from vendors and provides to Freeman personnel upon request.* Negotiates rental pricing with vendors ensuring we’re receiving the best possible margin on the equipment.* Seeks out new vendors, and maintains existing vendor relationships for sub-rental needs.* Communicates with the cross rental equipment with the proper Account Executive, Inventory Control Coordinator and other operational personnel involved with the event.* Communicates with operational personnel to ensure that all cross rented equipment is tracked on site.* Communicates with Inventory Control, on-site personnel and other operational staff to ensure all cross rentals are returned completely and promptly to vendors.* Follows procedures pertaining to preventative equipment loss measures through the tracking of cross rented equipment.* Physically receives and processes cross rented equipment when needed, as well as sort and prepare equipment for return to vendor.* Reconciles any damaged or lost equipment with vendors* Creates and maintains accurate Sub Rental Logs, on a per event basis, to track equipment and costs.* Evaluates cross rental usage in an effort to consolidate equipment utilization and ensure that the most cost effective solution is achieved.* Performs other duties as assigned
What Does A Rental Coordinator Do At Luxe RV, Inc.
* Answer incoming calls from customers to take their order(s) and helping them book online.* Always provide exceptional customers service and assist customer with questions concerning the rental process Coordinate activities* May distribute daily assignments to Drivers* Ensure that all RVs are ready for delivery or are properly stocked, ( gas,propane,supplies, dumped) * Responsible for maintaining branch inventory of all equipment.* Coordinate equipment with the shop.* Locate equipment when necessary* Provide back up support to other team members in the office as necessary* Assist team members with questions or any help they may need* Suggest ideas and ways to improve branch efficiency* Creates and issues work assignments for the drivers /agents Monitors and records the luxe rv driver / agent performance and makes sure they complete their assignments* Communicates to customer(s) potential delays or issues and offers support Makes sure the vehicles are in perfect delivery conditions* Handles significant volume of telephone and written communication Identifies and communicates to management any problems or potential problems, after he makes sure he is not able to resolve by himself the problem at hand.* Miscellaneous related duties or projects as