External Manager In training
Circle K Stores, Inc.
Heartland BU - Region 03 - Market 07: 826 W Highway 50, O Fallon, Illinois 62269-1857
The minimum qualifications for a Store Manager are:
* High School diploma or GED preferred.
* Experience in retail sales preferred.
* Experience to perform the essential duties, responsibilities and working in the conditions described below.
* Ability to supervise and train for the use of equipment, tools and materials listed in the Customer Service Representative (CSR) and Assistant Site Manager (ASM) job description.
* Ability to supervise and manage the functions listed in the CSR and ASM job description.
* Ability to use computer, or acquire those skills necessary to use a computer at the site, which includes analysis of reports, inventory control, cash control, counseling notices, etc.
* A valid driver's license and adequate transportation to/from bank and corporate management meetings.
* Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
* Perform other duties as assigned or delegated by his/her supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS
Leadership and Management
* Recruit, hire and train positive, enthusiastic employees, ensuring excellent customer service.
* Develop, manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the site is clean, adequately stocked, organize and well kept based on Company standards.
* Maintain a professional and supportive image among subordinates and supervisor.
* Schedule employees within Company guidelines to maximize customer service and maintain site image.
* Implement non-discriminatory related management skills while hiring, training, counseling, motivating and separating employees.
* Develop positive and professional relationships with all suppliers.
* Promote excellent service and resolve customer complaints in
$59k-98k yearly est.