Resident Caregiver Memory Care-CNAs welcome to apply!
Location 354 - Arden Courts, A ProMedica Memory Care Community - Yardley, Pennsylvania 354 - Arden Courts, A ProMedica Memory Care Community - Yardley, Pennsylvania As a Resident Caregiver, you are a member of the Wellness Team, led by the Wellness Director.$30k-35k yearly est.5d ago
Resident Engagement Asst
Job Details Job Location : The Residence at Voorhees - Voorhees, NJ Salary Range : Undisclosed Description Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities: Assist in the Planning, developing, organizing, and implementation of all residence activities. Develop suggestions and ideas for improving and expanding the Activities Program. Maintains a professional, warm and caring relationship with residents and families. Assist in arranging transportation and escorts for residents to and from outside and community activities. Assist with maintaining and expanding Volunteer Programs. Assist residents with maintaining and operating the residence store. Assist with maintaining adequate supplies per department budget. Assist residents to and from activities. Assist with monthly newsletter and/or weekly calendar. Attend required on-going in-service training sessions and orientation. Driving residents in van as needed. Perform dual tasks and work independently. Qualifications Job Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The ability to assist in the development and implementation of activities required. The ability to create interest in the activities and motivate residents to participate daily is required. Creativity and motivational skills necessary. The ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing is essential. Requires frequent bending, stretching, stooping and lifting. Must be able to perform tasks and work independently. Demonstrates computer literacy and familiarity with office software, including but not limited to word processing, spreadsheet, database managers presentation software and Calendar/Newsletter software Education: A high school diploma or GED is preferred. Experience: Previous experience in the recreational therapy or related field preferred. Gerontology experience preferred. Certificates/Licenses: A valid drivers license in the state of work is required with no more than two moving violations in a three year period as determined by our insurance broker. Physical Demands: Finger and hand dexterity to handle and manipulate instruments and equipment. Visual and auditory acuity. Must be able to lift a minimum of fifteen (15) lbs., and be able to carry objects. Must be able to push and pull carts, and continuously walk, sit and stand. Must be able to turn, crouch, kneel, stoop, bend below waist, and reach above shoulder height as tasks dictate. Employment Type: Full Time$27k-37k yearly est.3d ago
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. As a Resident Caregiver, you are a member of the Wellness Team, led by the Wellness Director. The Resident Caregiver assist residents in all aspects of their daily life as indicated in the resident service plan, including: personal care, food service, housekeeping, laundry, behavior management, socialization, activities, orientation and information needs.$47k-63k yearly est.60d+ ago
Resident Asst. I and II 3rd shift 11pm to 7am
The Resident Assistant II has full responsibility for direct resident care. We are now seeking a Resident Assistant II to join our team! Since our beginnings at Leisure Care, 'we move.'$27k-34k yearly est.16d ago
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Program Assistant I
Heritage South Family Success Center: 635 South Clinton Avenue, Trenton, New Jersey Recruits' partners and sector leaders from within the community to volunteer and matching them to internal FSC activities based on the FSCs needs. Provide ongoing support and resources to the community and families to advance DEIB initiatives. Heritage North Family Success Center: 1554 Princeton Avenue, Trenton, New Jersey 08638 The Bilingual Program Assistant will partner with individuals, families, community partners and stakeholders to build relationships in both the Children's Home Society's Heritage South and Heritage North Family Success Centers in collaboration with the coordinators of the program. Creates a sense of community among the families and individuals by helping them be an active part of the FSCs and community through volunteer work. Plans and delivers center-based activities alongside Family Partnership Specialists, FSC Coordinator and members of the Parent Advisory Board.$31k-39k yearly est.16d ago
Automotive Assistant & Service Managers
Mavis Tires & Brakes at Discount Prices - Automotive Assistant & Service Managers Put your career into high gear with Mavis Tires & Brakes at Discount Prices! We're looking for full-time Assistant Managers and Service Managers to join Team Mavis at one of our state-of-the-art automotive service and retail tire sales centers in the Feasterville-Trevose, PA area. Where appropriate, Mavis may prov At Mavis, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. With over 825 retail locations throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Delaware and Texas Mavis is one of the largest tire sales and automotive repair chains in the United States. Get on the road to success at Mavis Tires & Brakes at Discount Prices.$24k-35k yearly est.17d ago
Driver/ Activities Assistant
Driver/ Activities Assistant Job Summary: Join The Arbor Company and discover a work family where you are treated with respect.$25k-29k yearly est.28d ago
Management and Program Assistant (Office Automation) (12-Mo. Register)
WHAT IS THE LBI - Large Business and InternationalDIVISION?
A description of the business units can be found at: https://www.jobs.irs.gov/about/who/business-divisions
Vacancies will be filled in the following specialty areas:
Large Business and International, Office of Program and Business Solutions (PBS), Cross Border Activities (CBA), Eastern Compliance Practice Area (ECPA), Pass-Through Entities (PTE), Northeastern Compliance Practice Area (NECPA) and Western Compliance Practice Area (WCPA) and other areas within the LB&I.
The following are the duties of this position at the full working level. If this vacancy includes more than one grade and you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform these duties and receive training to help you grow in this position.
* Identifies potential and actual problems and probable causes. Research a variety of issues, gathers pertinent statistics or information, reports findings to higher level employee, and may recommend corrective action for aspects of a program or function.
* Monitors, reviews, and evaluates operations and interrelationships with other functions regarding workflow, work redundancy, or systemic problems and report findings to higher level employee(s).
* Verifies completeness and accuracy of controls to ensure compliance with established procedures and formats.
* Assists management with labor-management issues and grievances through the preparation of reports or responses.
* The incumbent provides principal administrative and clerical support to an office and performs clerical and technical work in support of management and program analysis functions. The incumbent routinely has advance notice of personnel actions and access to management recommendations on labor-management issues by virtue of preparing files and reports and responses, and/or attends regularly scheduled management meetings on labor relations issues.
Conditions of Employment
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or National and provide proof of U.S. Citizenship. (Birth certificate showing birth in the U.S; Unexpired U.S. Passport; Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization; or Report of Birth Abroad of a U.S. Citizen (Form FS-240))
* Undergo a review of prior performance/conduct and an income tax verification. Refer to "Get Your Tax Record" at http://www.irs.gov/(https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript) to check the status of your account, balance owed, payment history, make a payment, or review answers to tax questions. If you are not in compliance, you will be determined unsuitable for employment with IRS.
* Must successfully complete a background investigation, including a FBI criminal history record check (fingerprint check).
* Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency.
* Go through a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form I-9. Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S. These documents must be unexpired original or certified copies.
Federal experience is not required. The experience may have been gained in the public sector, private sector or Volunteer Service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-timework is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week, on your resume.
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement:
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE FOR GS-06:
One year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level (GS-05) in the Federal government. Specialized experience is experience that is directly related to the work of this position and has provided you with the competencies required for successful job performance. Examples of qualifying experience include experience gathering and compiling available data and information for aspects of a program and reporting findings to higher level employees; monitoring and reviewing established operations and interrelationships with other functions regarding workflow, work redundancy, or systemic problems; verifying completeness and accuracy of controls to ensure compliance with established procedures; and using word processing, spreadsheet and database software to prepare documents and to enter, revise, manipulate, sort, calculate, store, and retrieve data.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE FOR GS-07:
One year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level (GS-06) in the Federal government. Specialized experience is experience that is directly related to the work of this position and has provided you with the competencies required for successful job performance. Examples of qualifying experience include experience identifying problems and probable causes for solutions; researching and gathering pertinent statistics or information, reports findings to a higher level employees and may recommend corrective action for aspects of a program or function; experience revising procedures and controls; drafting memoranda, preliminary reports, and charts showing findings or recommendations; using word processing, database and spreadsheet software to prepare documents and to enter, revise, manipulate, sort, calculate, store and retrieve data.
For more information on qualifications please refer to OPM's Qualifications Standards.
For positions with an education requirement, or if you are qualifying for this position by substituting education or training for experience, submit a copy of your transcripts or equivalent. An official transcript will be required if you are selected.
A college or university degree generally must be from an accredited (or pre-accredited) college or university recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. For a list of schools which meet these criteria, please refer to Department of Education Accreditation page.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying. Click here for Foreign Education Credentialing instructions.
* Subject to a 1-year probationary period (unless already completed).
* Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
* If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
* We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies. Additional jobs may be filled.
* The salary range indicated in this announcement reflects the minimum locality pay up to maximum locality pay for all duty locations listed. The range will be adjusted for selected duty location. General Schedule locality pay tables may be found under Salaries & Wages.
* This is a non-bargaining unit position.
* Tour of Duty: Day Shift
* Alternative work schedule, staggered work hours or telework may be available.
This is an open continuous announcement which will be used to fill vacancies in the locations listed as they become available for the next 9 months contingent upon funding and space requirements. Applicants must apply and/or update their applications by 11:59 pm ET at the close of the following cutoff dates to be considered: Cutoff date(s): 6/12/2023, 9/12/2023, 12/12/2023. This announcement may be amended to include additional cut-off dates within the 12 month period if needed, not later than 5 days prior to the additional cut-off date(s). Eligible applicants in the highest quality group who apply by the initial cut-off date will be considered first. If additional vacancies exist, applicants who applied after the initial cutoff date who place in the highest quality group will be considered next. Selections from this announcement may be made no later than (NLT) 6/12/2024.
*$38k-56k yearly est.4d ago
Client Relations Assistant
Job DescriptionPosition Client Relations Assistant Job Description Full-time (in-office) assistant position for an institutional investment consulting firm in Newtown, PA. Summary Candidate will be expected to provide support to the Client Relations Department on day-to-day client matters in addition to general clerical, receptionist and project-based work for the office, as needed. Our services are designed to help clients make informed decisions in order achieve their investment goals.Company DescriptionInvestment Performance Services, LLC ( IPS ) is an independent, full-service investment consulting firm that provides education, proactive advice, and customized solutions to employee benefit plans throughout the United States. Company Description Investment Performance Services, LLC ("IPS") is an independent, full-service investment consulting firm that provides education, proactive advice, and customized solutions to employee benefit plans throughout the United States. The mission of IPS is to embrace best industry practices in governance, ethics, and professionalism.$32k-44k yearly est.39d ago
Part Time - Fitness and Wellness - Website Development Support Assistant
The Pennsylvania State University is committed to and accountable for advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability in all of its forms.$37k-53k yearly est.31d ago
Program Assistant II
The Program Assistant II is responsible for maintaining administrative and clerical support for the SBSS. The Program Assistant II will oversee the daily operations of the sites and other functions of the sites. I further understand that the Henry J. Austin Health Center reserves the right to amend this job description in accordance with the n$36k-42k yearly est.30d ago
* Neuropath Behavioral Healthcare provides Comprehensive Youth & Family Support Services to primary caregivers of children and teens with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities, an opportunity for rest and relief, while engaging youth in therapeutic age-appropriate activities. * We are looking for the best talent to work in our in-community weekly therapeutic services as a Certified Behavioral Assistant. NeuroPath Behavioral Healthcare has immediate openings for Part-time or Contract Certified Behavioral Assistant throughout the state of New Jersey to provide in-home intensive in-community weekly therapeutic services for Children with Developmental disabilities and intellectual challenges for counties in North, Central, & South Jersey!!!!!$20-25 hourly43d ago
Driver/ Activities Assistant
:: Arbor People feel the love every day because we provide: Driver/ Activities Assistant Job Summary: :: Join The Arbor Company and discover a work family where you are treated with respect. Arbor Terrace of Willistown is seeking a Part-Time Driver/Activities Assistant!$25k-32k yearly est.59d ago
Assisted Living Sales Counselor
The welcoming and friendly environment at The Terraces at Lawrence (Assisted Living) is just one of the great things you'll enjoy as an employee! As our Assisted Living Sales Director, you will be responsible for: The Terraces at Lawrence is currently undergoing beautiful renovations and is also attached to a skilled nursing facility, offering a great continum of care! Qualifications: Healthcare experience is a must, preferably a Minimum 2+ years in a related Business Development/Sales Director position within Assisted Living or a like Health Care setting$28k-41k yearly est.11d ago
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states.$55k-63k yearly est.1d ago
Memory Care Program Assistant
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year. Assists the program manager or coordinator in ensuring programs are in compliance with state, federal, and other regulations and meet Brookdale's mission, policies, procedures and standards. Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination. Communicates positively with residents, families, and community professionals regarding the Brookdale dementia care program and its benefits as well as communicate with families regarding residents' personal needs and successes.$14.1-17.6 hourly2d ago
Recreation Activity Assistant
Our Langhorne campus is home to 550 residents, and provides outpatient and day programs. The Recreation Activity Assistant plans, implements and assists with the activities and events that benefit the social, emotional and physical wellbeing of the residents.$13-15 hourly45d ago
Research Program Assistant (Hybrid)
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. ICF is actively recruiting for a Research Program Assistant to provide support for several research and scientific projects. This is an opportunity to contribute to important projects from the beginning, working with the latest and emerging technologies, all while building a great career at ICF! ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe.$44k-53k yearly est.46d ago
CUNA Program Assistant
+ Collects pertinent data to the CUNA Program and participates in performance improvement initiatives when necessary. + Plans, performs, and evaluates the activities of the CUNA program in collaboration with the LEP specialist and the Children's Home Society staff. + Collaborates with the LEP Specialist to insure that Latino community agencies have an awareness of services available at CH through the CUNA program. Department: CH OB/GYN - Trenton$29k-36k yearly est.45d ago
Assist Community Manager
11. Assist Community Manager with other tasks and duties as required. Maintains knowledge of competition and market conditions effecting leasing and operations and makes adjustments to the business and marketing models to ensure the Company remains competitive and in compliance with applicable federal and state laws. 5. Assist Community Manager with filing court documents for eviction; attend court hearing if Community Manager is not available. 4. Maintain knowledge of all procedures for Accounts Payable and Receivables, assist Community Manager with collections efforts. Our business is about people who need a place to call home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen. The Assistant Community Manager may also participate in budget preparation and control, and direction and control of all resources of the property. 9. Assist Community Manager with ordering office supplies for property when necessary. The Assistant Community Manager, under the supervision of the Community Manager is responsible for assisting in all phases of the operation of a property, including, but not limited to, the general administration, leasing, and maintenance of the property. Primarily an office environment, but will need the ability to meet residents in their units, show units to potential residents, walk around to inspect the property, often in a multi-story facility including climbing stairs. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the targeted base salary for the position. Professional appearance and the ability to resolve conflicts in a professional manner. Help make the world a better$21-23 hourly20h ago
What is the job market like for resident assistants in Lower Makefield, PA?
The job market is good for resident assistants in Lower Makefield, PA. The number of resident assistant jobs have grown by 297% in the last year. Right now there are currently 1,088 resident assistant jobs available in Lower Makefield, PA.
Active Resident Assistants Job Openings By Month
Number of Resident Assistant Jobs
You can compare the number of available jobs in Lower Makefield to the number of resident assistant jobs in surrounding cities.