Sr Electrical Engineer - Circuit Card Testing
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
The Low Voltage Power Products (LVPP) Department supports key Raytheon Missiles and Defense (RMD) products, by providing mission-critical designs relating to power conversion, motor controls, flight termination systems, telemetry, and other analog domains.
The Low Voltage Power Products (LVPPD) team, is currently searching for an Electrical Engineer with education and experience in performing circuit card testing and troubleshooting to the component level utilizing schematics and test equipment.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
* Working with a team of engineers performing electrical tests and troubleshooting on subassemblies, assemblies, and systems for conformance to specifications
* Understanding and applying the theory of operation for the unit under test to enable determination of faulty product for design, workmanship, environmental and/or component defects.
* Work on systems validation, test and analysis while working through all phases of integration, and test validation activities within the Labs.
* Ensure customer success through the development and execution of innovative and comprehensive test, verification, and validation strategies, processes, tools and techniques.
Responsibilities may contain aspects of one or more of the following disciplines:
* Power - generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity as well as the design of related devices. These include transformers, electric generators, electric motors, high voltage engineering, and power electronics.
* Automated test development and troubleshooting using NI Te
$78k-110k yearly est.