Administrative Support Assistant
Department of Agriculture
These positions are located on a Forest Service unit, where the incumbent serves as an Administrative Support Assistant. Incumbent serves as the administrative point of contact and provides advice on a wide variety of technical and administrative duties for a unit.in Region 3.
Applications will expire every 90 days. In order to remain in consideration, applicants must resubmit their application.
Learn more about this agency
* Responsibilities listed are at the full performance level.
* Disseminate administrative information to employees.
* Accept, examine, evaluate, route, and maintain incoming communication, administrative email, faxes, and routine and sensitive correspondence.
* Operate a personal computer, printer, scanner, peripheral, word processing, spreadsheet and/or presentation software (e.g., Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Adobe).
* Establish, maintain and revise the office filing system.
* Maintain awareness of and communicate applicable laws, regulations, directives, and policies to unit personnel for administrative work.
* Process financial, procurement, property, personnel, and other administrative instruments for the unit.
* Develop, recommend, and implement administrative policies, plans, and procedures to provide effective solutions.
* Perform day-to-day technical and administrative work for the unit.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required for field work, site visits, trainings and/or meetings.
* Job family (Series)
0303 Miscellaneous Clerk And Assistant
Conditions of Employment
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
* Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service or exempt.
* Subject to sat
$28k-37k yearly est.