We are seeking a Registered Nurse Operating Room for a travel assignment in Meridian Mississippi. At TotalMed, our aim is to be the last company you ever work with. With TotalMed, you'll always have your TotalMed is seeking a Registered Nurse - Operating Room for a travel assignment in Meridian, Mississippi.$35k-67k yearly est.9d ago
Customer Accounts Advisor
Aaron's Customer Account Advisors serve as coaches to our customer, driving payment collections and lease agreement renewals by understanding lease agreement benefits and ensuring customers are 100% satisfied with the product. Like all Aaron's team members, they share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. We are Aaron's - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. As an expression of our appreciation, Aaron's is proud to offer outstanding career training, competitive performance incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive benefits package which includes: Uphold the Aaron's Brand and protect company assets$31.3k yearly15d ago
OTR Reefer Truck Driving Job in Cleveland, MS
OTR Reefer Truck Driving Job - Cleveland, Mississippi TransAm Trucking is now hiring company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities!$19k-40k yearly est.13d ago
Occupational Health Nurse
Business Health Solutions' services are tailored to meet the needs and objectives of our specific host organizations. Our occupational health and safety professionals are available to staff, operate, and manage clinics located within organizations to maximize return on investment. The Occupational Health Coordinator is a RN responsible for leading the onsite clinic, providing clinical services, health assessments, and case management at a client facility dedicated to saving and sustaining lives.$51k-64k yearly est.6d ago
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Job DescriptionJob Description
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
• Prevent any and all drips, leaks, and spills that would affect the environment
• Be aware of and follow all personal protective equipment requirements
• Report any unsafe acts/conditions
• Maintain a clean and organized shop appearance
• Clean up after completing all tasks
• Follow and support AXEL’s Safety Management System
• Be familiar with and support the effort of implementing the quality policy and ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949 Quality Management Systems, if applicable.
• Follow all documented procedures that relate to maintenance of equipment
• Recommend changes to procedures as per preventive action program
• Maintain, record and report inventory of critical equipment and spare parts
• Communicate and represent AXEL in a professional manner with plant management, plant personnel, other AXEL entities and outside vendors and contractors.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Performs building repairs and other duties as required such as light plumbing, painting, running occasional maintenance related errands and contact contracted labor for facilities up-keep.
• Maintain repair and preventive maintenance records
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
• Working knowledge of reading measurements digital and manual.
• Working knowledge of common hand tools and manufacturing equipment (drills, pliers, tape measures, voltage meters, presses, sanders, etc.)
• Knowledge of “general maintenance” processes, method’s and procedures.
• Ability to disassemble machines, equipment and devices to remove, repair and or replace defective components and/or parts.
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• Ability to read blueprints, schematics and written procedures.
• Cutting, welding skills required
• Basic electrical repair skills required
• Basic computer skills preferred
• Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)/Automation, Industrial Hydraulics, Plant maintenance and Systems Troubleshooting preferred.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or GED required
• Minimum of 1- 2 years of maintenance experience
• Formal training (certificate) in mechanical disciplines preferred
• Welding certification preferred
Various Safety and Quality training as required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Required to talk and hear – must be capable of distinguishing change in pitch on pumps and motors.
• Requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day.
• Requires manual dexterity.
• Ability to work in extreme hot and cold environments.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, including equipment such as hoses, fittings, sampling devices, tank covers, lids, or other equipment as required by other assignments.
• Must be willing to work Overtime and “Mandatory Call-In” as needed or deemed necessary by management.
• Must be able to work in confined spaces.
• Requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Company DescriptionWe are excited about the opportunities of tomorrow and the challenge of being the best. With a commitment to Succeeding Together, we will be a trusted partner, an industry champion, and a respected leader that makes a meaningful difference in the lives we touch.$36k-44k yearly est.40d ago
Acts as a clinical preceptor for affiliating Occupational Therapy or Occupational Therapist Assistant schools with approved contracts.16. Job Description: OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTJOB DESCRIPTIONBASIC FUNCTIONThe staff Occupational Therapist evaluates and treats patients/residents, communicates with families, physicians, and other health team members and maintains documentation of services in the medical record. Supervise Occupational Therapist Assistants and Rehab Aides in direct patient/resident care and patient/resident related activities per state practice act.4.$59k-76k yearly est.5d ago
CDL-A Team Driver Jobs
Access to our driver support team 24/7/365$51k-79k yearly est.3d ago
Fleet Mechanic - Earn Up to $23.85/Hr - 1 Year Experience Required
Dollar General Fleet is Now Hiring Fleet Technicians in Indianola, MS! Dollar General Fleet is currently hiring Fleet Technicians!$23.9 hourly4d ago
Description: We are seeking a OT / Occupational Therapist / OTR to join a rapidly growing skilled nursing rehabilitation department offering today's most advanced tools for rehabilitation. Must be a graduate from an Accredited OT / Occupational Therapist / OTR Program. 2. Must possess a current license in practicing state as OT / Occupational Therapist / OTR.$59k-76k yearly est.7d ago
Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners and help facilities nationwide bridge-the-gap in patient services due to unforeseen staff shortages and planned vacancies.$65k-80k yearly est.6d ago
CDL-A Teams: Up to $15,000 SIGN ON BONUS/SPLIT!
**Team Drivers: Up to $15,000 Sign-On Bonus/split with TONS of miles!**
Don't have a team partner? We will help you find the right partner with our TEAM match program!
Or make your own team! Now's the time to bring on a family member or friend to be your teammate on the road! Ask about our sponsorship program.$51k-75k yearly est.6d ago
Clerical Support Clerk
Founded in 1969, CGB Enterprises, Inc. is known as an innovative and progressive leader in the grain and transportation industries.$35k-45k yearly est.19h ago
Restaurant General Manager
Restaurant General Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include: Carrols Restaurant Group Inc. is one of the largest restaurant companies in the U.S. and is headquartered in Syracuse, New York. Carrols Restaurant Group Inc. has over a 55-year history of success in the quick-service restaurant industry. Carrols Restaurant Group Inc. is mission-focused; everyone from the President to the Assistant Manager has a clear understanding and vision of our business and goals of the company. Restaurant General Manager - POPEYES$33k-44k yearly est.2d ago
As one of the largest national gasoline and convenience retailers with more than 1,650 stores in 27 states, we know that without our committed team, we are simply another retailer. Ready to be empowered to grow? We're ready for you! Hiring immediately for full-time and part-time cashiers.
Daily pay - work today, get paid tomorrow (easy access to a portion of earned wages after completed shifts) Flexible ScheduleMedical InsuranceVacation pay Profit sharing Education assistance Career advancement opportunities - promotion from Cashier to Assistant Manager can be done in as quickly as 6 months Promote from within culture - 61% of our current store-level management have been promoted from within Diverse and inclusive culture putting people first - rated one of America's Best Employers for Diversity
In this role, you'll make meaningful connections as the face of Murphy USA by: Assisting customers with purchases and fuel transactions Operating cash register Restocking merchandise
This is an entry level role. No experience required! Whether you've worked as a retail sales associate, a gas station attendant or if this is your first job, apply today!Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois
Murphy USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity, are committed to an inclusive environment and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.$20k-25k yearly est.16d ago
Crew Team Member
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. Start moving forward safely today - McDonald's has over 50 procedures in place to help ensure the safety and well-being of Crew Members, customers, and the community. By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's USA. * Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals Crew member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends - whenever works for you. This posting is for a role with an independent McDonald's franchisee. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform several different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all the essential functions of this job. * Prepare all of McDonald's World-Famous food$19k-24k yearly est.6d ago
Perform all related tasks that are needed to ensure the assigned job-related responsibilities are carried out so the assigned building/account is cleaned to the standards of ServiceMaster and the customer task list.
Description of Duties:
* Follow the task list for your assigned building or assigned position. Carry out assigned tasks within the time allotted. *(See General Task List Below)
* Maintain your janitorial closet clean, neat, and organized.
* Keep equipment clean and supplies organized.
* Obtain and maintain passing scores on janitorial Quality Assurance inspections.
* Communicate regularly with your supervisor and division manager to ensure that you have the items needed to perform your job and that you are meeting the customer's expectations.
* Communicate with your customer at your assigned facility as needed.
* Maintain a safe work environment by ensuring that wet floor signs are used when mopping floors, spray bottles and other containers are appropriately labeled, and your work area is secured at all times.
* Secure your building or area once you have completed your assigned tasks.*General Task List,
* (Maybe specific details associated with an account that are not listed below.)
* Spot clean entrance door glass
* Vacuum carpet and carpet runner
* Dry and damp mop hard surface floor
* Empty trash, replace liners as needed
* Dust ledges and other horizontal surfaces
* Dust all desks (cleared areas) and chairs
* Sanitize telephones
* Spot clean walls for finger prints and smudges
* Vacuum carpeted traffic areas
* Vacuum carpet wall to wall
* High and low dust all horizontal surfaces
* Dry and damp mop hard surface floors
* Empty trash, replace liners as needed
* Damp wipe (sanitize) tables
* Dry and damp mop floor
* Clean and sanitize: sink, counter and outside of microwave
* Fill soap and paper towel dispenser
* Dust ledges and other horizontal surfaces
* Arrange furniture as needed
* Empty trash, replace liners as needed
* Replace all disposable items: toilet paper, hand towels and soap
* Clean and sanitize: sinks, toilets and urinals
* Dry and damp mop tile floors
* Notify building contact of irregularities and maintenance needs
* Turn off all lights (except those designated), secure building and set alarm$23k-30k yearly est.1d ago