The Warehouse Worker supports the team and our customers by accurately and safely receiving/pulling orders in a fast-paced environment.
* Accurately pulls, fills, packs and sets up orders for delivery or pickup.
* Assists in loading the delivery truck.
* Receives shipments, logs into inventory, maintains inventory through audits.
* Communicates positively with supervisors, sales staff, fellow workers and customers to coordinate deliveries/pick-up.
* Operates a forklift safely and efficiently, maintains required certification, performs vehicle safety checks and reports discrepancies to supervisor.
* Assists in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Ability to maneuver heavy objects, some weighing up to 100 pounds.
* Prior forklift experience.
* Follow and carry out instructions with minimal supervision.
* Prior experience in distribution, general labor or warehousing preferred.
* Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Why not work for an INDUSTRY LEADER?
POOLCORP is the world's leading distributor of outdoor living products. We operate in more than 400 Sales Centers in 13 countries with nearly 6,000 employees who proudly service the needs of our customers. The POOLCORP network includes SCP Distributors, SCP Distributors International, Superior Pool Products, Jetline and Horizon Distributors.
At POOLCORP you'll find plenty of excellent career advancement and training opportunities to support your career growth. Our generous benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401 (k) with 4% company match, education reimbursement, paid time off, and more! As a company, we value integrity, trust, diversity, and ingenuity in everything w
$28k-34k yearly est.