Data Analyst Job, Remote or Ladonia, TX
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you'll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
*Applicants for this job have the flexibility to work remote from home anywhere in the United States
Responsible for analytical data needs. Handle complex data requests, reports, and predictive data modeling.• Analyze health management programs including: data collection, validation and outcome measurement. May include:
o Financial, pharmacy, claims, provider, and member data
o IRS, CMS, HHSC, HEDIS reporting
o Internal data cleansing and data reconciliation analysis
o Trend analysis in various functional areas of health care management.
• Create and generate reports through MS-Excel, MS-Access, and SQL using Business Objects interface and direct links to core databases (ODS/EDW)
• Produce reports for and interface with senior management and internal and external stakeholders.
• Gather and interpret business requirements and monitor data trends to proactively identify issues
• Execute data changes and update core systems as needed
• Handle multiple projects and timelines effectively and communicate risks and issues to manager regularly
• Assist with training lower level Data Analysts.
Bachelor's degree's related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Advanced knowledge of Business Objects, SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.