At Interstate Batteries, you have the chance to be excellent at work and excellent at life. The Corporate Strategy and Transformation Analyst will partner with business unit leaders, the Strategy and Transformation Program Manager, and the Director of Corporate Strategy and M&A to drive and execute Interstate's business transformation initiatives at a program level, solve complex problems, conduct analysis, and inform strategic planning$57k-74k yearly est.23d ago
Retail Parts Pro
At Advance Auto Parts, a Retail Parts Pro (RPP) is part of the management team and responsible for growing the sales of automotive parts and related merchandise in accordance with company standards. * Being an "A" player on the Advance Auto Parts team Essential Job Skills needed to be a Successful Retail Parts Pro include ability to: A Retail Parts Pro at Advance Auto Parts is responsible for:$24k-28k yearly est.2d ago
Business Analyst - Point of Sale (Remote)
The Business Analyst candidate will take initiative in proactively defining capabilities of our Point of Sale solution. The business analyst is dedicated to creating an intuitive and efficient experience in close coordination with both the Product Manager, business and user experience partners.$73k-99k yearly est.30d ago
Dealership: Porsche Chantilly **Porsche Chantilly, a Penske Automotive Group dealership, is looking for Valets to join our team.$23k-29k yearly est.11d ago
Roadside Assistance Technician
Dealership: Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly **Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly, a Penske Automotive Group dealership, is looking for motivated and hard-working Roadside Assistance Technician to join our team and deliver extraordinary customer experiences. The Roadside Assistance Technician operates a service vehicle (tow truck wheel lift or light service truck) and responds to dispatched roadside assistance calls that require a tow, jump-start, lock- out, fuel replenishment, tire change and other minor mechanical assistance. At Penske Automotive Group (PAG), we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the very best experience possible to our customers.$24k-39k yearly est.20d ago
Delivery Driver/ Warehouse person
Under general supervision this position drives the Company truck or automobile over an established route(s) to deliver products and/or picks up returned merchandise. Additionally, this position fulfills all shipping and receiving functions within the warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Keeps vehicle fueled in accordance to management instructions and business needs and notifies management of needed repairs.
* Follows all safety rules and applicable laws.
* In some locations, the position will require responsibility for picking up or delivering merchandise between WORLDPAC location and/or feeder points. At feeder points, may be responsible for distribution of merchandise.
* Responsible for maintaining and storing equipment (i.e. pagers, keys, fuel card) in accordance to warehouse guidelines.
* Accurately interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
* Opens bales, crates and other containers. Marks materials with identifying information.
* Sorts, organizes and prepares merchandise from receiving or the production areas to storage or to other designated areas, by part and quantity.
* Verifies documentation and records incoming merchandise by part and quantity.
* May use computer to enter, maintain, locate and create records. Uses computer to dispatch, confirm customer or stock orders and to generate delivery manifests and receiving documents.
* High School Diploma/GED or Home School Equivalency
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write clear and grammatical reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written oral or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Current valid drivers license with clear record. Forklift operator training may be required in certain locations.
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds
WORLDPAC team members enjoy:
* An innovative and customer centric corporate culture
* A product mix that includes the largest selection of European, Asian and Domestic OEM brands in the aftermarket
* A rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement
* Full benefits package, including medical, dental and 401k
* Employee discounts on automotive parts of up to 20%
California Residents click below for Privacy Notice:
http://www.worldpaccareers.com/uploads/2/4/0/4/24047148/advance_auto_parts_--_california_candidate_privacy_notice.pdf$27k-30k yearly est.25d ago
Flat Rate Technician
Summary/Objective The Flat Rate Technician diagnoses and performs repairs on all vehicle components with efficiency, accuracy, and in accordance with dealership and manufacturer/factory standards.$29k-49k yearly est.31d ago
Parts Sales Representative - Remote
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. The Parts Sales Representative - Phone / Remote sells parts to customers within an assigned territory through orders received on the phone or otherwise as determined by the manager.$50k-100k yearly13d ago
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity.$17-40 hourly12d ago
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity.$18-45 hourly12d ago
Mobile Diesel Mechanic
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity.$18-45 hourly13d ago
Mobile Diesel Mechanic
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity.$18-40 hourly13d ago
Body Shop Frame Technician
* Maintain all body shop frame equipment in good and safe working condition. Responsibilities: * Report to Body Shop Foreman or Body Shop Manager, and will be assigned duties on a daily basis. Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity.$16-35 hourly13d ago
Body Shop Technician
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. A Body Shop Technician will repair or replace damaged body parts back to Pre-Accident Condition with factory and dealership specifications.$16-45 hourly13d ago
Front Counter Parts Sales Rep
+ Six months' experience in over the counter sales, preferably in a dealership or service setting environment. Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. + Ensure that all sales are properly documented per Rush policies to include but not limited to signatures, information on checks and credit card slips.$45k-65k yearly20d ago
Body Shop Mobile Technician
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. The Mobile Body Shop Technician is responsible for offsite customer vehicle repairs and maintaining mobile service truck and equipment.$16-35 hourly30d ago
Back Counter Part Sales Representative
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. + Twelve months' experience in over the counter sales, preferably in a dealership or service setting environment.$40k-60k yearly33d ago
Mobile Diesel Mechanic
The Mobile Diesel Mechanic is responsible for maintaining the fleet for clients and to handle service calls at client locations. Rush Truck Leasing opens the door to the world of opportunity.$18-35 hourly39d ago
Intern Service Tech
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity.$15 hourly60d+ ago
Commercial Parts Pro
Essential Job Skills Necessary for Success as a Commercial Parts Pro Prior Experience that Sets a Commercial Parts Pro up for Success$29k-45k yearly est.2d ago
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Rush Enterprises, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Rush Enterprises. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at Rush Enterprises. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Rush Enterprises. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of Rush Enterprises and its employees or that of Zippia.
Rush Enterprises may also be known as or be related to Rush Enterprises, Rush Enterprises Inc, Rush Enterprises, Inc and Rush Enterprises, Inc.