Pricing Analyst | Norcross
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc., one of the largest metal distributors in the US, is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst. Reporting to the Director of FP&A, this position will perform both contract and transactional pricing analysis. Successful candidate will also assist various managers within the company in making sound pricing decisions based on current and expected performance. As the Pricing Analyst, you will work primarily with our Sales and Supply Chain teams to understand business requirements, build pricing models and recommend profitable pricing structures for new and existing customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Perform detailed cost/revenue analysis based on input from several departments, including Sales, Pricing, Supply Chain, Operations, Leadership, FP&A, etc.
* Support the Sales team with negotiation preparation for customer contract renewals
* Collaborate with Pricing team leadership to support the implementation of pricing strategy and tactical plans
* Identify and benchmark over/under performing service centers with regards to pricing, and then make recommendations to expand benchmark performance and/or correct/improve identified areas for improvement
* Provide analysis and recommendations related to profitability, cost to serve, pricing, and ROI on segments of customers, geographies, and bellwether product classes
* Support external partners on pricing matters including pricing engine maintenance and design
* Assist on projects designed to improve the accuracy and effectiveness of pricing