Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Electrical Safety Program Manager
This role is responsible for the development and delivery of key elements of the NovaSource Power Environmental, Health, Safety, and Technical training program, working within the EHS team and reports to the VP of EHS. NovaSource Power Services is the new service partner for renewables asset owners ready to fuel smart growth. The Electrical Safety Program Manager$67k-98k yearly est.5d ago
System Safety Engineer - (Experienced, Lead, or Senior) (Virtual
Defining system safety design practices for use across BCA (Boeing Commercial Airplanes), BDS (Boeing Defense & Security) and BGS (Boeing Global Services), including establishing BPIs, BPGs, & D6 guidance. Enterprise Safety will work with wider design, test, modifications and sustainment organizations within/across the business units to develop and put in place the appropriate policies, procedures, capabilities, skill competencies, tool suites (Model Based Systems Engineering or MBSE), standards and training supporting product/system safety consistent with Boeing's Safety Management System (SMS) and industry best practices like ARP4761, ARP4754, MIL-STD-882, and MIL-HDBK-516. This includes benchmarking, developing and implementing model-based tools and approaches to safety engineering, data analytics, and seeking out best practices within Boeing and throughout the industry. This position is available virtually or at any Boeing location. Boeing's Product & Services Safety (P&SS) organization is looking for a Defense and Space This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work alongside an experienced team of system safety professionals and grow your knowledge of Boeing defense and space platforms. Boeing's Product & Services Safety (P&SS) organization is looking to grow the Enterprise Safety Defense and Space capability with the mission to establish a safety engineering function across the company and develop enduring product safety design practices to assure the safety, quality, integrity, and mission success of our products and services. At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place.$136.9k-212.8k yearly2d ago
Director - Vault Safety Suite
Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster. This role is responsible for contributing to our Software Product Strategy while growing Veeva's Safety Suite market adoption in the US. Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.$106k-139k yearly est.4d ago
Director of Health and Safety
Day-to-Day: Insight Global is seeking a Safety Director who will support one of our largest security clients in the Petersburg area.$70k-108k yearly est.8d ago
Environmental Health & Safety Manager
As a global service provider, we continually seek talented individuals.Title: Environmental Health & Safety ManagerPosition Type: Direct HireLocation: South Boston, VAReports to: Plant ManagerStatus: Exempt Job Summary : The Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) Manager will be located at a Power Plant and will oversee all EH&S requirements for the plant and staff. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) Manager is responsible for developing and implementing all EH&S activities at the plant. At PIC Group, Inc., our emphasis is on excellence.$73k-101k yearly est.12d ago
Life Safety Systems (LSS) Engineer - Remote
_Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow._ By joining Jacobs, you'll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other. At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. At Jacobs, we're partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates.$82k-129k yearly est.44d ago
Junior Industrial Hygienist
Company Description ERG is a multidisciplinary consulting firm offering a broad range of professional services. Job DescriptionJob Description ERG has an opening for a bright, motivated industrial hygienist for an onsite position at a federal agency client in Washington, DC. ERG is a nationally recognized consulting firm specializing in occupational safety and health (OSH), environmental science and engineering, economics, risk assessment, information technology, facility management, training, and communications and outreach. ERG's mission is to help our clients protect the environment, improve worker health and safety, ensure the safety of food and drugs, plan sustainable facilities, and achieve other positive outcomes.$81k-117k yearly est.6d ago
Senior Process Safety Engineer
Bechtel is seeking a Senior Process Safety Engineer to join the engineering department within the Manufacturing and Technology Business Unit (M&T) The prime roles and responsibilities include Core to Bechtel are our values-ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants-integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery.$79k-116k yearly est.57d ago
Safety & Health Compliance Lead
The Safety and Health Compliance Lead is responsible for developing, executing and maintaining safety and health compliance programs for the entire VWGoA business as well as directing and overseeing safety and health-related activities of the various VWGoA business units/locations (excluding Chattanooga). Also responsible for prioritizing and ensuring that all compliance reports and projects are completed within the legal/regulatory deadlines, as applicable. The Safety and Health Compliance Lead reports directly to the Sr. Manager of EHS.
Main responsibility - 100%
* Development, implementation and maintenance of safety and health programs, management systems, and compliance obligations across VWGoA including but not limited to: safety programs/procedures and guidance; risk assessment process; incident reporting system; corrective action system; internal and external communications (as applicable); safety and health training; safety and health goals, targets and KPIs; and overall safety and health performance
* Provide safety and health guidance and technical support to the various VWGoA business unit personnel
* Prepare and submit relevant reporting on safety and health matters to external stakeholders including regulatory authorities in support of business unit legal/regulatory requirements
* Prepare and submit relevant reporting on safety and health matters to internal stakeholders, as needed (e.g., support the Sr. Manager, EHS in safety and health reporting obligations to VW Group, VWGoA BoD)
* Liaise with and support the business units and Sr. Manager, EHS on updates and changes associated with the safety and health requirements and/or management systems
* Regularly align U.S. safety program, policies and procedures with Chattanooga Operations, LLC Safety, Health & Wellness department leadership and staff.
* Liaise with and support VW Group Safety on safety and health matters (e.g., Group requirements/policies, safety and health audit performance)
* Support implementation of a VWGoA-wide EHS audit program including actively participating in/conducting safety and health audits
* Develop, collect, and analyze company-wide data on safety and health performance for reporting to the Sr. Manager, EHS and the business units, including best practices and recommendations for improvement
* Interface with external stakeholders such as business partners, contractors and suppliers on safety and health requirements and expectations
* Monitor emerging safety and health legislation, regulation, issues, trends, technologies and stakeholder expectations
* Coordinate with EHS legal counsel on current and emerging compliance obligations, as well as incident prevention, preparedness, and response and remediation efforts, where applicable
* Perform other roles and duties as needed and directed by the Sr. Manager, EHS
Years of Relevant Experience:
* 10 years directly implementing Safety and Health compliance requirements
Education - Required:
* Bachelor's degree in Safety Engineering., Engineering, Science or related technical field
Education - Desired:
* Certified Safety Professional (but not required)
* High degree of personal integrity, judgment, and professionalism
* Highly effective at organizing and managing time and resources
* Demonstrated capability for problem solving and decision-making
* Ability to communicate and influence across organizations, levels, and functions
* Advanced analytical and conceptual thinking
* Comfortable working cross-functionally (vertically & horizontally) - joining people, processes or systems
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Specialized Skills - Required:
* Excellent understanding of federal Safety legal and regulatory requirements
* Direct experience in developing and implementing safety management systems and standards (e.g., ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, OSHA VPP) including the development of common tools and methodologies to be used across multiple business units and locations
* Direct experience in conducting safety and health audits and/or inspections (e.g. legal/regulatory compliance and/or management system)
* Direct experience in developing, collecting and independently analyzing safety and health data (e.g., incidents, audit findings, key performance indicators) to foster continual safety and health improvement across the organization
* Direct experience in dialoguing/interfacing with Federal, State, or local safety and health regulatory authorities
* Effectively interface with various business units on safety and health management and compliance requirements
* Effectively manage and interface with external consultants and resources, as needed
* Ability to identify safety and health risks and propose solutions
* Demonstrated experience writing safety and health policies, permit applications, procedures, and guidance to meet legal and regulatory requirements (e.g., OSHA, ANSI, ACGIH)
* Direct experience in industrial hygiene sampling techniques, ACGIH, abatement techniques and all regulatory exposure thresholds.
Specialized Skills - Desired:
* Automotive product development processes and associated safety and health requirements (not mandatory)
* Working knowledge of OSHA legal/regulatory requirements and programs (not mandatory)
* Working knowledge of health & safety management systems (not mandatory)
* Knowledge of Volkswagen Group organization, policies, and processes (not mandatory)
* Domestic travel (up to 50%) and occasional international travel as necessary
Volkswagen Group of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, color, gender identity/expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
#LI-HYBRID$66k-91k yearly est.2d ago
Junior Industrial Hygienist
ATI offers a competitive benefit packages: * Excellent medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance. ATI's goal is to become an industry leader in all our market sectors by providing sustainable and innovative solutions with an emphasis on client satisfaction. Job DescriptionSalary: $65,000-$73,000 Currently we have an opening for a Junior Industrial Hygienist at a federal government facility in Arlington, VA. About ATI: ATI, Inc. (www.atiinc.com) is a full-service architectural-engineering firm with over 40 years of experience providing solutions to federal, state, local, and private sector clients.$65k-73k yearly9d ago
Job DescriptionPosition: Industrial Hygienist Industry: Science Technical Location: Manassas, VA or Northern VA Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Your Responsibilities as an Industrial Hygienist: * Ensure safe work practices on all project work. TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.$66k-99k yearly est.15d ago
Safety & Training Manager
**Overview** **Hiring immediately Safety & Training Manager - Fairfax, VA** Join Transdev and become a part of the largest private-sector operator of transportation in North America one that cares about its employees, passengers and the communities they serve. The Safety and Training Manager's primary responsibilities will include facilitating new hire The Safety and Training Manager reports to the General Manager. 6. Administers Workers' Compensation program at location, coordinating with Transdev contracted Workers' Compensation Administrator. 5. Administers the fleet safety program at the location, making sure that it is consistent with Transdev safety policy and procedures, and which is aimed at reducing motor vehicle accidents and increasing employee safety awareness and knowledge. Transdev is seeking a Safety & Training Manager at its Fairfax, VA location.$65k yearly4d ago
Senior Regional Construction Environmental Health and Safety Manager CTJ - TS
With more than 95% of Fortune 500 business on Azure, 180 million using Microsoft 365, and millions using other services - all running on Microsoft's cloud infrastructure - CO+I builds and operates the foundation upon which Microsoft's mission to empower every person and organization comes to life. * Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter. Cloud Operations + Innovation (CO+I) is the engine that powers Microsoft's cloud platforms and services that millions of people use every day.$142.2k-213.2k yearly21d ago
Group Health and Safety Director
SLR's professionals offer a blend of experience incorporating engineers, geologists, toxicologists, hydrogeologists, remediation specialists, regulatory and compliance specialists, and environmental scientists. SLR has an opening for a Group Health and Safety Director to continue driving forward our strong safety culture across our fast growing and dynamic environmental consultancy business. As we continue to grow, SLR requires a highly experienced operator to ensure that safety remains a pre-condition of everything we do, and to ensure we are recognized as a safety leader within the environmental services sector. In the United States, SLR has nearly 500 employees located throughout 35 offices. At SLR, we embrace diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within and outside our organization. We are committed to these values, and our SLR Culture & Diversity Team works to actively promote diversity, equity, and inclusion across our people and talent processes, operations, and client work around the world. As a global role, you may be located in any of SLR's US offices; however, must be able to travel internationally. SLR is a professional consulting and advisory firm that has been advising clients for over 20 years.$68k-107k yearly est.2d ago
Safety Program Manager
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Minimum Clearance Required: N/A
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: N/A
Employee Background Check Required
* Safety professional with extensive experience working in an Army Command (ACOM)
* Conduct outreach to identify and assess safety and occupational health training needs.
* Coordinate meetings, provide remote support, and schedule assessments with 54 States, Territories, and District.
* Prepare / provide in-briefs and out-briefs on the 27 CASDAP Program Elements (PE's) as outlined in AR 385-10.
* Conduct enterprise-wide analysis and trending.
* Coordinate and team with other Army National Guard activities (IH/OH, and others).
* Contribute to development and delivery of briefing products for Division, Director, HQDA, and DoD-level initiatives.
* Coordinate enterprise-level activities, participate in Branch, Division, and Service level SOH meetings.
* Provide input for the ARNG-AVS End Of Year Newsletter.
* Develop and provide briefs for webinars, workshops and conferences.
* Review travel estimates prior to Contracting Officer Representative (COR) approval.
* Bachelor's degree in related field with 10 or more years of experience.
* Strong understanding of ARNG and U.S. Army force structure and policies.
* Former Army Career Program (C P) 12 professional, or Board of Certified Safety. Professional certifications: (BCSP) CSP, ASP, SMS or former Aviation Safety Officer with significant aviation and ground safety experience within the ARNG.
* U.S. Citizen and able to acquire a DoD Common Access Card (CAC).
* Aviation safety experience
* Accident investigation board experience
* OSHA Outreach instructor (OSHA 10 and 30 hour)
* US Military experience - Army National Guard (ARNG)
* Master's degree
* Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
* When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
* Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR# 2023-0059
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."$66k-89k yearly est.30d ago
Director Functional Safety
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. The Renesas IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit (IIBU) has a very broad range of innovative semiconductor solutions addressing 5G, Cloud Computing, Smart Factory/Home, consumer and industrial/automotive applications.$83k-109k yearly est.6d ago
Safety Management System Engineer
That's because MITRE people are committed to tackling our nation's toughest challenges-and we're committed to the long-term well-being of our employees. Transportation Safety Division is seeking to advance the United States and the world to the next level of transportation safety, focusing on key competencies: safety management and oversight modernization, continuous monitoring for hazards, predicting risks in the systems, and proactively applying effective mitigations. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose MITRE-and make a difference with us. At MITRE, you can have both. The Safety Management and Modernization Department resides in the Transportation Safety Division and is responsible for safety management evolution through transforming people, process and systems, as well as modernization of oversight and certification of aircraft through recommendations to progress policy, decisions to data, and organizational performance to achieve the next level of safety. MITRE is different from most technology companies. The Division partners with other elements of CAASD, with MITRE Labs, with other MITRE centers, and with industry and academia to provide innovative end-to-end approaches to pressing transportation safety problems. * Identification of methods and capabilities for integrating SMS and creating more holistic safety management across the supply and operational chains * Evaluation of SMS effectiveness, identification of safety management gaps, recommendations on activities and initiatives to address gaps$83k-114k yearly est.60d+ ago
System Safety Engineer, Mid
As a systems engineer on our team, you'll enjoy a dynamic team environment of client and contractor staff while executing comprehensive system safety programs or individual tasks on a variety of systems, including unmanned systems, ground-based missile systems, surface vessel threat and support systems, laser systems, and others. You'll conduct these tasks following established plans and quality standards and the freedom to improve processes and advance the discipline of system safety. Our team supports senior-level DoD and Service personnel with system safety implementation and oversight for DoD threat system programs. Typical work products, including System Safety Program Plans (SSPP), a variety of analyses, including Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA), Subsystem and System Hazard Analysis (SHA and SSHA), Operating and Support Hazard Analysis (O&SHA), Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) analysis, Safety Assessment Reports (SAR), and test report evaluations. You'll leverage your specialized knowledge and expertise in system safety, including applying scientific and engineering principles, criteria, and techniques to identify and assess threat system safety hazards and inform the implementation of mitigations to reduce warfighter risk. You'll analyze data, develop written deliverables, assist with the presentation of results, and assist with the review of client system safety artifacts to verify compliance with requirements, policy, and guidance documents. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in System Safety?$58.4k-133k yearly46d ago
Project Safety Manager - Washington, DC
Project Location(s): Reston, VA 20190 USA * Contribute to the development of the overall project safety program. Turner Construction is an industry leading commercial construction general contractor with a 120 year history spanning iconic projects around the globe, including 10 of the world's 100 tallest buildings. * If applicable, supervise and provide guidance for the development of Project Safety Assistant, communicating clear objectives, goals and related deliverables and holding direct reports accountable.$87k-111k yearly est.25d ago
Project Manager - Public Safety SaaS (REMOTE
You will work with leaders in the Oracle Local Government Business Unit, Product, Development and Support organizations to focus on delivering a world-class implementation of Oracle Public Safety software and products. + Lead a project team in delivering Oracle Local Government public safety solutions to the customer The Oracle Local Government Global Business Unit has launched a new suite of public safety SaaS applications and hardware for the Local Government markets using cutting edge technologies. + Adopt and apply the Oracle True Cloud Method to Local Government implementations The Project Manager role is a challenging, exciting opportunity for you to manage full lifecycle public safety cloud & hardware implementations for our growing business unit.$114k-214.2k yearly17d ago