Restaurant Team Member - 1021 N Saginaw Rd (Saginaw, TX) - Unit # 1063
Whataburger Restaurants LLC
Our Restaurant Team Members are responsible for ensuring each customer enjoys an amazing experience. It starts with hot, freshly-prepared products, always using the highest quality ingredients, and it includes making sure our restaurants are always clean and family-friendly. You'll work closely with the Restaurant Manager and other Team Members in a creative, supportive, fun, fast-paced environment, rich with teamwork and positivity.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
* Competitive Weekly Pay ($10-$13hr DOE)
* Schedule Flexibility: Day/Evening/Overnight Shifts (subject to city, county, and state requirements)
* Discounted Meals
* Opportunities for Career Development and Growth
* Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarship Program
* Medical Benefits*
* Whatagames (Ask us about this!)
* Team members who average at least 30 hours per week (or 130 hours of service per month) over a 12-month measurement period are eligible for these benefits.
Our people make the difference at Whataburger. We take pride in our work, take care of each other and love serving our customers. Each and every day you'll be learning skills that will serve you well no matter where your career journey leads you.
* At least 16 years old
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
* High school diploma/GED, equivalent work experience, or is attending high school, or educational equivalent, e.g., home school or primary vocational programs
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to stand during entire shift
* Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, and push.
* Must be able to read (orders on tickets, menu board, receipts, etc.)
* Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood, and produce items
* Frequent washing of hands