Healthcare Services Group
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Prep Cook in your area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your community, we'd love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
* Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
* Comprehensive Health Coverage
* Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
* Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
* Employee Assistance Programs
* The Prep Cook assists in preparation and serving food including texture modified and therapeutic diets according to the facility menu.
* Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
* Prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, in line with our established policies and procedures, and, as may be directed by the Dining Services Director, Dining Services Assistant Manager or Chef, to ensure that quality dining services are provided at all times.
* The Prep Cook assists in assuring proper receiving, storage, preparation, serving, sanitation, and cleaning procedures are followed.
* The Prep Cook must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act professionally and must be a team player who works well with others.
* The Prep Cook must assist dietary aides as necessary.
* The Prep Cook consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
* A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Experience in food preparation preferred.
* Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
* Ability to read, speak, write and understand En
$17k-23k yearly est.