What Does A Sales Development Representative Do At Autodesk
* In this inside sales role, you will drive sales through prospecting, outbound calls (30 daily), lead qualification and lead generation. * Collaborate with Demand Generation and Account Executives to build a qualified pipeline of customers. * Prospect customers by leveraging outbound medium technologies to evangelize Autodesk solutions. * Identify target markets, develop leads and directly prospect into those accounts. * Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate inside sales representative. * Map key stakeholders, technical requirements and business process on all deals. * Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs or projects initiated by sales management. * Manage a database of leads in Salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline. * Proficient in identifying key decision makers in other organizations within the accounts to find additional sales opportunities. * The above declarations are not intended to be an "all-inclusive" list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job.* Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities
What Does A Sales Development Representative Do At Customer Lobby
* Prospect and connect with leads in your assigned territory to generate qualified leads for the Account Executive Team Log interactions and information on Salesforce Meet monthly sales goals, earn uncapped commission and get promoted! You have: A competitive spirit and desire to be successful The ability to quickly engage with customers and overcome objections Confidence, great phone presence, ability to take feedback and coaching 1 or more years of sales experience in inside sales preferred Salesforce experience is ideal Compensation, Benefits, Bonuses: Base salary plus uncapped commission Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K Paid vacation, PTO and your Birthday as a paid holiday! Monthly President's club cash bonuses and events for top sales performers Successful SDR's will be promoted into Account Executives within 4* months Perks: Monthly company paid activities (i.e. happy hour, parties, etc.) Free catered lunch every Friday Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks Casual dress code Gym reimbursement If you are ambitious, eager to grow your sales career, and want to get your foot in the door with a growing SaaS company, this position is for you.* We have a comprehensive training program and you will be mentored by one of our Account Executives.* Customer Lobby is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.* We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.* Company Description Customer Lobby was founded by entrepreneurs with a proven track record of building successful, profitable companies.* Thousands of Local Home Service Businesses use Customer Lobby's Repeat Customer and Reviews Software.* This is a great opportunity to join a growing company at an early stage with potential for career growth and financial
What Does A Sales Development Representative Do At Citrix Systems Inc.
* Deliver great results against defined activity, lead generation, conversion and customer experience outcomes* Generate new qualified leads thru outbound call programs* Execute on marketing campaigns to increase new user acquisition and conversions* Receive and qualify inbound prospect and customer inquiries* Research, create, develop targeted prospect lists* Engage prospects and customers via online chat to drive conversions and qualify leads* Collect, analyze, report data around performance, campaign and operational execution* Share, learn, collaborate with team members and manager to develop strategies, improve execution, and ideas that drive great team results and success* Provide amazing prospect and customer experiences* Work hard, learn tons, gain experience and grow your career
What Does A Sales Development Representative Do At Salesforce.Com, Inc.
* Hire, Train, and Motivate team of Sales Development Reps into sales-ready Account Executives.* Deliver high impact coaching in one-on-one and team meetings.* Leverage metrics to identify areas for performance improvement.* Regularly Forecast on Team/Individual results to attain Monthly an Quarterly Revenue Targets* Prioritize and communicate messaging in a fast-moving environment.* Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity.* Lead and deliver projects and pilots that generate continued improvement
What Does A Sales Development Representative Do At Oracle
* Generate new businessopportunities to ensure Dyn’s continued exponential growth in NorthAmerica.* Effectively interact with IT andbusiness decision makers via telephone and email to build relationshipsand acquire new business for assigned territory.* Partner with key members of thesales and marketing team to develop target lists, call strategies and coremessaging to ensure success.* Achieve assigned quota of “SalesReady” qualified leads.* Understand the sales process andbe able to overcome objections by genuinely caring & learning aboutthe prospects business needs and showing them the value that Dyn’sproducts can provide.* Perfect the ability to articulateand deliver prepared sales talks that describe Dyn products, services, andvalue in order to entice prospects to learn more about the solutions Dynoffers.* Achieve monthly and quarterly callvolumes, tele-qualification goals, and sales pipeline targets.* Maintain a prescribed cadence ofoutbound activity.* Learn and maintain a deepunderstanding of the business units products, technology and sales techniques.* Provide sales team with detailed callnotes on all tele-qualified leads.* Record all customer informationand maintain detailed tele-qualification records, in Salesforce.com, oneach lead worked.* Partner effectively withappropriate Account Representatives to schedule appointments with prospectivecustomers and pass qualified opportunities