What Does A Sales/Marketing Do At Comcast
* Manages all aspects of the recruitment process including: job requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks, compliance, offers of employment, and on-boarding.* Works with senior management to develop strategies across all business units.* Oversees the development of initial job requisition including outlining requirements for positions and ensuring the requisition is approved and posted to applicant tracking system.* Creates and revises job descriptions as needed.* Collaborates with hiring department to develop firm understanding of department culture and position requirements, including skills and background required for the position.* Provides expert advice and guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.* Builds candidate pipeline through targeted advertising, direct sourcing, employee referrals, networking, and recruitment events.* Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies and search firms, and other recruiters.* Makes public presentations at job fairs, schools, and organizations regarding the Company and its employment opportunities.* Reviews employment applications, resumes, and other credentials.* Oversees pre-screening, in-person interviews, and pre-employment assessments.* Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews and assists hiring managers with interviews when necessary.* Provides timely follow up and correspondence.* Provides employment recommendations to hiring manager based upon candidate qualifications, application materials, interviews, and references.* Assists leadership team with developing recruitment budgets, budgeting goals and objectives, and key financial and operational metrics.* Tracks and reports on hiring costs, turnover, diversity, and other activity areas.* Facilitates career development discussions with employees and management.* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.* Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What Does A Sales/Marketing Do At United Technologies Corporation
* We currently have exciting opportunities for entry level candidates to join our * Residential HVAC Sales and Marketing rotation program* This is a twenty-four month program and consists of three eight month assignments in sales, channel and product marketing and pricing.* Candidates must have a desire for either a sales or marketing career path and be willing to relocate for rotational assignments.* Successful candidates must possess the capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to leverage leadership skills, make effective decisions and possess technical aptitude to assist in meeting customer needs.* Other foundational skills for this role include: general HVAC design and application principles, project management, adaptability, analytical thinking, business and financial acumen, communication and presentation skills,* Customer focus and focus on results.* Key responsibilities include:* During your three rotational assignments you will gain breadth of experience in sales and marketing including:* Full understanding of channel to market and how we sell* Knowledge of competitive landscape and customer segmentation* Business performance data analysis and sales growth strategy identification* How to measure key account sales performance* Understanding of how a dealer meeting works* Marketing channel growth strategies* Marketing technologies, analytics and web applications* Introduction to product launches* Conducting strategic pricing studies* Best practices for providing exceptional customer support* Exposure to quality and logistics functions* Legal contracts
What Does A Sales/Marketing Do At NRG Energy, Inc.
* Profitably sell steam heat and Combined Heat & Power (CHP) offerings and services to targeted end-use markets.* Identify and qualify sales prospects, including cold-calling, development and presentation of professional proposals to existing and potential customers, and close sales within an acceptable time frame* Establish relationships with building owners and operators, developers, engineering and architectural firms and government agencies to identify early phase project opportunities.* Perform energy and economic analysis on opportunities.* Create client proposals demonstrating the economic and operating value propositions that being supplied by District Energy and/or CHP provides.* Give presentations to individuals and groups of decision makers on advantages of District Energy, 3rd party utility ownership and CHP opportunities.* Manage entire development process from project identification, proposal, gaining client and internal approvals, engineering design, contracting structure, legal contracts, and finally through construction and operation.* Identify, implement and manage marketing strategy to develop brand awareness and increase sales opportunities.* Actively seek out and recommend new products and services that increase profitability of existing and new customers in San Francisco and surrounding areas.* Additional Responsibilities:* As part of the management team, provide leadership in site safety program.* Work with Account Manager to develop and execute customer outreach functions.* Participate in various municipal, professional and social organizations for the purpose of building of relevant relationships and promoting company goals and objectives
What Does A Sales/Marketing Do At Kelly Services
* The Sales and Marketing Campaign Administrator will be responsible for the following:* Accepting lead generation requests from sales, marketing, national accounts managers and business development managers.* Evaluate the brief submission templates based on program rules and collect leads, sales tasks and initiatives for end user campaigns.* Upload these leads and use the prioritization matrix within SFDC.* Running, a BOBJ data cleanse on all of the leads.* Communicate to the originators on timing, missing and duplicate data.* Interact with other members on the team to monitor progress on initiatives and leads in the dashboards.* Training the new data clean/integrity people and assist in doing small projects as needed.* Generates incremental revenue opportunities through outbound calling into Qualified Accounts and through inbound sales inquiry calls, leveraging strong prospecting and business development skills.* Works closely with marketing to increase number of opportunities produced.* Provides marketing with prospect and/or customer feedback that could assist in future program/campaign creation in order to improve current programs.* Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via phone or email on a daily basis.* Identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, time frame and decision making responsibility.* Ability to transfer this information to a field Sales Rep o General knowledge of the Healthcare industry, with the capacity to learn about individual solutions and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes.* Meet regular quotas of calls/emails and qualified leads.* Communicate information about calls/emails accurately and effectively to digital and product teams.* Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.* Manage client relationships.* If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply or email me directly at email@example.com.* Or, if you have questions about the opportunity, feel free to direct message me using this link: https://flashrecruit.com/user/SarahMuraida
What Does A Sales/Marketing Do At Avnet, Inc.
* Develops enterprise architecture and roadmaps for specific EA/Technology portfolio domains.* Responsible for the development and governance of the Solution Architecture for strategic initiatives.* Partners with PMO and Business/IT leadership in the development of global IT strategic plan.* Guides and governs the architecture of key initiatives to ensure successful execution and realization of strategic benefits.* Evaluates technology and components against existing and future needs* Develops and/or supports enterprise architecture processes – architecture consulting/review, technology life cycle management and optimization, innovation, etc.* Champions Avnet capability needs with strategic technology partners and Avnet education of relevant strategic technology capabilities/skills* Develop policies, standards and processes that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of IT within the enterprise.* Creating and maintaining enterprise wide architectural artifacts and models (risk, capabilities, EA models)* Ensure all solutions comply with all supporting policies, laws and regulations of all countries in which Avnet operates within* Conceptualizes creative solutions, develops specifications and presents solutions to senior leadership for inclusion in IT global strategic plan.* Performs planning, architectural development, modeling, analysis, and resource assessment and scheduling.* Assesses the compatibility and integration of proposed architecture solutions to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.* Supports change readiness initiatives as needed.* Implements transitional architecture to achieve strategic roadmap.* Evaluates technology and components against existing and future needs* Champions enterprise effectiveness methodologies.* Job Level Specifications:* Develop Avnet applications strategy and roadmap in partnership with Business and IT teams.* Develop applications architecture, technology standards and life cycle management.* Develop Digital/eCommerce, CRM, Mobile and IoT applications architecture in alignment with business strategies and priorities.* Develop application portfolio management process to rationalize/optimize Avnet global applications portfolio.* Guide and govern the applications architecture Avnet non* SAP strategic initiatives.* Mentor and Coach the digital application/solution architects.* Develop and implement appropriate level of applications development and governance processes, tools and metrics.* Champion the development of applications architecture skills at Avnet* Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity and creativity.* Regularly develops brand new technologies, scientific principles and theories.* Viewed as an expert in the field within the organization and externally.* Develops information and technology which advances knowledge in an entire field.* Solves the most challenging problems in an industry which have never been solved before.* Frequently is more of an industry expert than direct management.* Often acts autonomously to uncover and resolve issues associated with new technologies.* Work is almost entirely self-initiated and serves as a consultant to management to implement new technology.* Might supervise 1 * individuals who provide tactical / technical support.* Serves as a consultant to top management in long-range company planning concerning new or projected areas of technological research and advancement.* Prime spokesperson on company's technical capabilities.* Frequently interacts with customers or industry thought leaders* Researches and develops highly advanced applications resulting in new business opportunities for the company.* Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results will have a long-term negative effect on organization's reputation and business posture