Financial Sales Specialist (REMOTE )
A Financial Salesperson is a financial professional who sells financial products and services to individuals and businesses. They work with clients to identify their financial needs, recommend appropriate products, and facilitate the sales process.
The job description for a Financial Salesperson may include the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Client prospecting: Financial Salespersons actively seek out new clients through various methods such as cold calling, networking, referrals, or advertising. They may also cultivate relationships with existing clients to generate repeat business and referrals.
2. Needs analysis: Financial Salespersons meet with clients to assess their financial needs, taking into account factors such as income, expenses, savings, and investment goals. They use this information to recommend appropriate financial products and services, such as mutual funds, stocks, bonds, annuities, or retirement plans.
3. Product knowledge: Financial Salespersons have a thorough understanding of the financial products and services they sell. They stay up-to-date on product features, benefits, and pricing to be able to provide accurate information to clients and answer their questions.
4. Sales process management: Financial Salespersons manage the entire sales process, from initial contact to product purchase. They explain product features and benefits, answer client questions, complete applications, and work with the financial institution to ensure that the product is purchased in a timely manner.
5. Customer service: Financial Salespersons provide ongoing customer service to clients, answering questions and addressing concerns related to their financial products and services. They may also reach out to clients periodically to ensure that their financial needs are being met and recommend any necessary changes to their portfolio.
6. Sales reporting and analysis: Financial Salespersons maintain accurate records of sales activities and analyze sales data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
7. Compliance: Financial Salespersons ensure that all financial activities are in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies. They keep up-to-date with changes in regulations and guidelines to ensure that they are operating within the legal framework.
$41k-75k yearly est.