- Extracted data from the Mainframe flat files using SAS, SAS SQL procedures and create SAS data sets.
- Used SAS, Excel (PC & mainframe), and other methods to produce reports and documentations.
- Developed and/or maintained departmental reports using PC SAS with Oracle, mainframe/Unix SAS, and Crystal Reports.
- Provided technical support for installation and customization of mainframe software products such as SAS and NeuMICS.
- Provided performance monitoring and tuning support for the clients' mainframe and mid- range computing facilities.
- Use PROC SQL/IMPORT to import data from mainframe oracle clinical databases and MS excel sheets.
- Developed JCL's to execute the SAS programs under mainframe environment (OS390).
- Project involved the interaction of SAS on both the mainframe and UNIX environments.
- Create Mainframe SAS Code and SQL quires for Partnership Benefit Monitor Control projects.
- Monitored and troubleshot the SAS Programs on Mainframe OS.
- Evaluated and reviewed bank application usage for mainframe systems.
- Extracted the data from mainframe environment.
- Prepared the JCL's for down loading the files from Mainframe.
- Developed financial chargeback systems for in-house mainframe and telecommunications service usage.
- Maintained Monthly / Quarterly Production cycle and submitted reports to staff via Mainframe and UNIX platforms.
- Produced ad hoc reports upon request for all areas of Marketing Development using mainframe SAS.
- Create SAS master file that was uploaded onto Oracle datasets on mainframe.
- Assisted staff in converting legacy SAS mainframe code to SAS Eguide.
- Check for Oracle constraints for uploading SAS datasets onto Oracle mainframe.
- Worked on Mainframes and Hadoop.
Show More2 Mainframe Jobs
No jobs at selected location