Our Mission: Honoring People
Our Values: Integrity, Compassion, Curiosity, and Helpfulness
The Clinical Admissions Nurse ensures client care is provided in accordance with the company Policies and Procedures. Maintains strong relationships with referral sources. The position reports to the Clinical Supervisor.
* Monday - Friday; Full Time
* On - Call Rotation
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Paid Time Off
* Recognition Program
* Employee Referral Program
BENEFITS BASED ON FULL TIME ELIGIBILITY
* Medical, Vision, Life, and Pet insurance
* 401k 100% vested
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Holidays
* Mobile Reimbursement or Company Phone
* Performs initial and periodic assessment of clients to determine needs. Implements and evaluates the effectiveness of care.
* Uses interview and physical assessment skills to evaluate client needs.
* Demonstrates nursing skills appropriate for services provided.
* Records nursing diagnoses, measurable outcomes, interventions and nurses notes according to company standards.
* Develops and updates care plans as client's condition indicates.
* Demonstrates knowledge of current health practices when performing observation and evaluation of client care.
* Provides total client care to include medications and treatments administered as ordered by the physician, physical and psychological care, and client and family education.
* Assesses and interprets symptoms and institutes remedial measures within the legal limits of nursing practice within the state of Minnesota, and reports significant changes in client's condition immediately. Demonstrates problem solving abilities in adapting to the client's changing needs.
* Organizes assignments to provide quality care in the most cost-effective manner.
* Assumes responsibility for coordination of client records in the home and the office.
* Coordinates client care with family, other caregivers, community resources and other disciplines.
* Fosters continuity of care by identifying problems and participating in solutions to reach identified client outcome.
* Maintains confidentiality of all information pertaining to clients, families and employees.
* Maintains a safe client environment and identifies and reports to the office any suspected vulnerable client abuse, neglect, or financial exploitation.
* Understands and follows infection control policies.
* Participates in the after hours on-call process to ensure client care policies and procedures are followed and staffing issues resolved.
Supervision and Leadership:
* Teaches and evaluates delegated tasks performed to improve client care.
* Provides orientation to employees according to company policy.
* Keeps up to date on state and federal regulations as they apply to home care.
* Participates in case conferences and team meetings in the branch office.
* Maintains positive and effective communication with employees. Understands and participates in team concept.
* Promotes a positive client and employee service image.
* Demonstrates self-direction to prioritize and accomplish job responsibilities.
* Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Office.
Education and Teaching:
* Assesses readiness and ability of the client and significant others to learn and carries out appropriate individualized teaching based on assessment.
* Consistently documents teaching and individual and family response of client care.
* Assumes responsibility for professional growth and development by actively participating in continuing education, in-service programs, orientation and employee evaluations.
* Ensures that all clients' authorization for services is current and quantity and type of services provided meet payer requirements.
* Applies basic knowledge of financial resources for care of clients.
* Fills out all admission and financial forms completely and accurately and distributes them appropriately.
* Develops and maintains a good working relationship with referral sources including physicians, hospitals, nursing homes, community resources and payers.
* Medium to Very Heavy. Responsible for client care needs which may require transfers and lifting of clients. Nursing care provided in individual client homes. Must be adaptable to a variety of environments and community settings. Must be able to drive or use public transportation in all types of weather.
* Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work.
* Currently licensed as a R.N. in the state of Minnesota. The license must not have been revoked, suspended, and without limitations or restrictions.
* Have at least two (2) years experience in a health care facility or home care field.
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
* Demonstrates ability to make appropriate clinical judgements.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; interpersonal communication and teaching skills.
* Basic computer skills and the ability to learn new software. Knowledge of Word and Excel a plus.
* Understanding of Medicare certification and OASIS documentation experience preferred.
* Ability to manage a variety of assignments while establishing priorities and assuring that necessary duties are completed.
* Access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation in order to travel to multiple company business stops a day.
* A valid driver's license and proof of car insurance when using a personal vehicle for company business.
* Proof of negative Mantoux or documentation of negative chest X-ray.
* Current CPR certification recommended.
* Have U.S. Citizenship or evidence of valid Alien Work Permit.
* Disclose any conviction and criminal history records pertaining to any crime related to the provision of health services. A candidate who has been convicted of a crime will not be hired.
* Pass initial and ongoing background studies and screenings including but not limited to those of the Minnesota Department of Health and the Federal Office of the Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals and Entities.
* Provide proof you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and religious vaccine exemption requests must be approved by the company before your start date.$59k-91k yearly est.60d+ ago
Behavior Professional (BCBA) - Supervisor- $5,000 Hiring Bonus!
At Fraser, we believe in building a better, more inclusive world for people of all abilities. Annual Fraser Conference for all clinical services Work-life balance is important; Fraser offers generous paid time off to those employed full time Opportunities for community involvement in Fraser organized events If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at Please note the health and safety of Fraser clients and staff is a top priority. You'll have the opportunity to provide supervision to other staff within our clinic and help Fraser provide the best care to all of our clients. Childcare discount at Fraser School The Behavior Professional - Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Supervisor provides behavioral assessment, intervention, and consultation for preschool-aged children and adolescents within Fraser's ABA program.$29k-35k yearly est.5h ago
Physical Therapist (PT)
Select Rehabilitation is the nation's premier leader in therapy services. Due to our continued to growth, we are seeking a Full-time Physical Therapist (RPT) who is a proactive caregiver with a positive team player attitude, and meets the following requirements: *Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist (PT) therapy program - New grads welcome!$80k-97k yearly est.60d+ ago
Amazon Warehouse Worker - Urgent Hire
Depending on the role and location, you ll learn how to use the latest Amazon technology including handheld devices and robotics. What it s like at an Amazon Delivery Station See where your Amazon journey can take you. Job DescriptionAmazon Delivery Station Warehouse AssociateJob OverviewYou ll be part of the dedicated Amazon team at the delivery station the last stop before we deliver smiles to customers. Depending on the role or location, Amazon provides a $110 Zappos gift code towards the purchase of shoes, in order to have you prepared for your first day on the job.$33k-38k yearly est.4d ago
Virtual Hiring Event - St. Cloud
Valvoline Instant Oil Change is hiring driven individuals to join our team and provide customers with the very best preventive maintenance service available and help us build the world's leading retail services business. Valvoline Instant Oil Change is hosting a$15.8 hourly3d ago
Truck Driver - Local Class A - Average $1600 per week - Penske Logistics
Make the shift and fuel your career as a CDL Class A Truck Driver for Penske. When you join Penske, you join a team of professional truck drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time. Truck Driver - Local Class A - Average $1600 per week - Penske Logistics ( You'll be on the move with Penske and so will your career. When you drive for Penske, you're representing Penske, but you're also representing your clients.$1.6k-2k weekly14h ago
Maintenance Technician - Direct Hire
What a Maintenance Technician will do: What you need to be a Maintenance Technician: Doherty Staffing Solutions is actively seeking Maintenance Technicians on 2nd and 3rd shift for a dynamic manufacturer in St.$24 hourly12d ago
Coldspring primarily serves the memorial and commercial construction industries. For over 120 years, Coldspring has been recognized as one of the world's leading quarriers and fabricators of natural stone and bronze. As the Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for providing engineering support to all projects assigned by your supervisor. Location: Cold Spring, MN$63k-79k yearly est.5d ago
Amazon Picker Packer - Immediate Hire
Depending on the role and location, you ll learn how to use the latest Amazon technology including handheld devices and robotics. What it s like at an Amazon Delivery Station See where your Amazon journey can take you. Job DescriptionAmazon Delivery Station Warehouse AssociateJob OverviewYou ll be part of the dedicated Amazon team at the delivery station the last stop before we deliver smiles to customers. Depending on the role or location, Amazon provides a $110 Zappos gift code towards the purchase of shoes, in order to have you prepared for your first day on the job.$33k-39k yearly est.4d ago
Mechanic/ Vehicle Technician
Join our team! Now offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for full-time Mechanic/Vehicle Technicians!
The ideal medium duty mechanic applicant should be skilled at diagnosing and repairing diesel/gasoline engines and other powertrain components, hydraulic brakes, steering and suspension systems, electrical systems, and diesel emission systems. Vehicles are primarily Freightliner step vans and GM.
Full- or Part-time opportunities available with multiple shift options. Occasional Saturdays as needed. Starting wage is $20-33/hour, based on experience.
12pm - 8:30pm
3pm - 11:30pm
Part-time - flexible scheduling, Monday - Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Ability to use scan tool and laptop technology
Follow reasonable instructions from shift leader
Ability to work independently and/ or with team
Perform routine truck inspections and maintenance of fleet equipment
Help maintain an effective and clean work environment
Must have own tools or ability to obtain own tools to complete all job functions
Welding and torch experience is a plus but not required
Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
High School diploma or equivalent required
Two years technical instruction in diesel or auto mechanics is preferred
Ability to operate a manual transmission vehicle or be willing to learn
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly and 100 pounds occasionally
Must be able to pass a DOT physical
Must be able to spend a minimum of eight hours on feet
Work environment involves ability to bend, kneel, crouch, walk and drive
Work environment may involve hazards such as diesel exhaust, brake dust, grease, antifreeze, and other elements associated with vehicle repair
EEO and Affirmative Action Statement
Spee-Dee Delivery Service, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status.$20-33 hourly45d ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Network Engineer Network Engineer job onsite in St. cloud, Minnesota$85k-95k yearly15d ago
Experienced MIG Welder - Urgent Hire
Join the Express Team at a well established Steel Fabrication Shop who are looking for an experienced Welder/Fabricator. Keywords: Welder, Location: Saint Cloud, MN - 56396$22-25 hourly1d ago
Salesforce Functional Consultant
is responsible for responding to customers' Support requests submitted via the Fostering portal, email, or phone. Goal Fostering has a great Salesforce delivery team that is looking for a key player to join them.$80k-120k yearly9d ago
Client Services Associate
Cetera Financial Group is currently seeking a Client Support Associate for our company's office located in St. Cetera Financial Group ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to ind$43k-48k yearly14d ago
Marine Interdiction Agent
The Air and Marine Operations (AMO) component of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) offers those interested in a career in law enforcement an exceptional opportunity to work with an elite team of highly trained professionals whose camaraderie, pride, and purpose are hallmarks of their daily mission protecting America. As a Marine Interdiction Agent, you will perform marine-based law enforcement operations for the detection, prevention, interdiction, and apprehension of terrorists, terrorist weapons, and other contraband and persons from illegally entering or attacking the United States.$78k-90k yearly60d+ ago
With locations near Maple Lake, Annandale, Eden Prairie and Bemidji, MN, True Friends serves individuals in Minnesota and throughout the United States. Working as a Kitchen Manager at True friends could be the fulfilling experience you've been searching for! VTO- 8 Hours with True Friends & 8 Hours with an external nonprofit True Friends' programs include camp, respite, therapeutic horseback riding, conference and retreat, travel, and team building, serving over 25,000 individuals annually. Location: Camp Friendship in Annandale, MN$20 hourly4d ago
Shipping and Receiving Specialist
Operate the shipping and receiving department at Watkins location. Use computer programs such as SAP to plan and coordinate shipping and receiving.$22-25 hourly14d ago
Physical Therapist - SNF
Cloud, MN, or St. Benedict's Therapy Suites in Sartell, MN. *St. Benedict's Senior Community -* 1810 Minnesota Blvd SE, St Cloud, MN 56304 *St. Benedict's Therapy Suites -* 990 19th St South, Sartell, MN 56377 (5 miles north of St. * Eligible for Minnesota state licensure as a Physical Therapist Aegis Therapies is now hiring a full-time or part-time Physical Therapist for a position within the skilled nursing setting at St. Benedict's Senior Community in St.$62.4k-100.1k yearly3d ago
Travel LPN / LVN - $2,051 per week
At IDR, we care about the success of your healthcare career and we work hard to empower and support each of our talented IDR Healthcare professionals. IDR Healthcare is an employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Atlanta, GA and offices in Nashville, Dallas, Fort Worth, Denver, and Birmingham. IDR Healthcare is seeking a LPN / LVN for a travel job in Albany, Minnesota.$40k-60k yearly est.6d ago
Registered Nurse (RN) - Up To $45/hour
Edenbrook is a skilled nursing facility located in Saint Cloud, Minnesota, as a part of the Eden Senior Care network. Eden Senior Care, founded in 2016, is a growing Healthcare Management company, focused on managing and operating Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Assisted Living communities in Minnesota & Wisconsin. A Registered Nurse- RN, Nurse RN, New Grad RN, Nursing student, or a Travel Nurse/ Travel Contract RN that is looking for a permanent facility with great benefits$77k-145k yearly est.60d+ ago