Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Evenings Full-Time
First Atlantic Health Care
* SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $2,000*
ASK ABOUT OUR WEEKEND INCENTIVE PROGRAM $$$$
~*NEW COMPETITIVE PAY SCALE*~
1st Shift - 1 CNA to 6-10 Residents
2nd Shift - 1 CNA to 6-10 Residents
3rd Shift - 1 CNA to 15 Residents
* numbers dependent upon census
As part of a strong clinical team, providing amazing care and service to our Residents is the primary responsibility of our CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA).
To be successful in this job, each individual must be able to perform each essential duty.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
* Work as part of a clinical team that examines and treats residents.
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language at the 8th Grade Level.
* Must be able to lift, turn, move, position, and transport residents, alone or with assistance, to maintain our patient's skin safety.
* Observe residents' conditions, measuring and recording food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and report changes to professional staff.
* Collect specimens such as urine, feces, or sputum.
* Explain medical instructions to residents and family members.
* Administer medications and treatments, such as catheterizations, suppositories, irrigations, enemas, massages, and douches, as directed by a physician or nurse.
* Answer residents' needs as indicated by call lights.
* Provide residents with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
* Must be able to assist residents with baths, showers, personal grooming, feeding, and toileting.
* Bathe, groom, shave, dress, or drape patients to prepare them for treatment, or examination.
* Transport residents for treatment, using a wheelchair
$26k-37k yearly est.